GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2015, 16:15   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2230591
Thanks Meter: 1
GSMXPERTS - syrianbrain - FAIL TO DELIVER RESULT.[SOLVED]

I submitted about 80 imeis on december 1st under service 1-10 days. 20+ imeis were replied 2 weeks later. The rest 50+ imeis pending for 4 weeks, I asked GSMXPERTS to cancel, he agreed, but offer me to wait 3 days (from december 27th - december 30th) and all 50+ imeis will be cleared. or he will cancel them for me. We agreed. And now December 31st. Still no reply from him. I tried to contact him for the last 8 hours, still no answer.

Old 12-31-2015, 18:52   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dle0719 View Post
I submitted about 80 imeis on december 1st under service 1-10 days. 20+ imeis were replied 2 weeks later. The rest 50+ imeis pending for 4 weeks, I asked GSMXPERTS to cancel, he agreed, but offer me to wait 3 days (from december 27th - december 30th) and all 50+ imeis will be cleared. or he will cancel them for me. We agreed. And now December 31st. Still no reply from him. I tried to contact him for the last 8 hours, still no answer.
Do not stress out sir are holidays he may not be online and service not online will become from monday so is planty of time to reject it

U made mistake by opening thread here , after 1day u got mad him for not replay and did this?

Old 12-31-2015, 19:28   #3 (permalink)

First of all i know he is a good guy. I never have any problem with him before.
But no sir. Its not one day. Its 30 days for a 10 days service.
"After 1 day" is basically after of 27 days of failing to deliver his service
and the 1 day is the second promise that he made after 27 days.

Old 12-31-2015, 19:33   #4 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Quote:
First of all i know he is a good guy. I never have any problem with him before.
But no sir. Its not one day. Its 30 days for a 10 days service.
"After 1 day" is basically after of 27 days of failing to deliver his service
and the 1 day is the second promise that he made after 27 days.
the case why having to much gap from 2 different deadlines is the service is Down,
The slow service is down in half December,and will start from 5-6january
he hoped that orders will be done till this day, and if not done he will reject,
so what need here is, wait him get online, probably tomorrow afternoon, he reject or ask if u want to wait 10 days more, or send replace imeis that's all

Old 12-31-2015, 22:21   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1766790
Thanks Meter: 268
bro you know i have been married recently and its holidays all over the world
anyway i replied your imeis already unlocked log in check your account
att premium now taking 1-3 days stable - but before one month it wasnt stable
your imeis done last night but i replied them this morning USA time
BR,

Old 12-31-2015, 22:53   #6 (permalink)

yes i got replied 30 imeis. There are 23 imeis left. Let me be clear. You are one of the best sources I have been working with. Posting this here is the last thing I want to do. I understand about the holiday situation and the new marriage situation.

I think everyone here is about good relationship and making profit. For me, I care more about good relationship. It's harder to earn. I don't want to loose you or my clients.

As you see the imeis are pending 30 days and I submitted them at higher price. When you asked if i want to cancel on the 27th, i could have said yes and cancel and send the imeis somewhere else at cheaper price and save myself $1000. But I did not do that, I let you get the job done. I know you can as you always did in the past.

All I am asking is clear the rest now or cancel them as we agreed. So I continue working with you and my clients. I appreciate you clear the 30 imeis. But very important i need all done.

Thanks

Old 01-01-2016, 03:50   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2422382
Sonork: 100.1667961
Thanks Meter: 140
Quote:
yes i got replied 30 imeis. There are 23 imeis left. Let me be clear. You are one of the best sources I have been working with. Posting this here is the last thing I want to do. I understand about the holiday situation and the new marriage situation.

I think everyone here is about good relationship and making profit. For me, I care more about good relationship. It's harder to earn. I don't want to loose you or my clients.

As you see the imeis are pending 30 days and I submitted them at higher price. When you asked if i want to cancel on the 27th, i could have said yes and cancel and send the imeis somewhere else at cheaper price and save myself $1000. But I did not do that, I let you get the job done. I know you can as you always did in the past.

All I am asking is clear the rest now or cancel them as we agreed. So I continue working with you and my clients. I appreciate you clear the 30 imeis. But very important i need all done.

Thanks

yes, bro i am agreeed your said those

Old 01-01-2016, 07:52   #8 (permalink)

Solved. Thanks to gsmxperts

The Following User Says Thank You to dle0719 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread