GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2007, 14:25   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3941
Thanks Meter: 636
handy-style.de BAD service

Hi all,

Just to warn you do not order at handy-style.de they do deliver the goods but if you need something simple as drivers (which belong to certain cables!) they do not deliver. They don't even reply to normal emails.

Probably they want you to pay accesing their 'support' section. Nice support huh.. you make order and pay for it then they only want to charge you more to download 1 stupid file from under 2mb which they should deliver with the order anyway...

Better sites to order are:
http://www.completefone.com/
http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/datacables/
http://www.completefone.com/

WBR
Old 09-13-2007, 14:26   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

oh almost forgot allgsm.co.uk from my friend Darren which always gives the best support... not sure though if he has many datacables
Old 09-14-2007, 10:49   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 18701
Thanks Meter: 52
Are you crazy man ?

I cant find any order from you in our system... whan have you make a order ? Pls give me your customer ID and i will check again.

All Users who bought Datacable from us can download Driver free from our Site www.support-handy-style.de

You send me email where you asked me for Drivers ? When ? I can`t find in my emails

I only find this email from you:

Handy-Style, Due lack of support from your side this email will be send to you every hour, and if this does not help quantity will increase even more until I kill your complete email servers. All I asked for is the drivers which should come with my cable order. I asked nicely twice, no respond. I asked firmer, again no nothing. Now I say a big **** YOU. Send me those drivers or I will keep emailing you forever, doesn't cost me much trouble, nor does it to change IP or FROM address (if you are smart enough to block IP). Order was placed on 18.08.2007 by S van der Peijl. Email [email protected]

Other email where you ask for Drivers i dont have and i cant find any order from you....

Are you soure that you have order this cable from www.handy-style.de or did you buy from other shop and forget the Name ?
Old 09-14-2007, 10:59   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 190882
Sonork: BB PIN: 7C83D9CE
Thanks Meter: 1,282
Donate money to this user
you are crazy....

more orders, never problems
Old 09-14-2007, 11:09   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Okay, after searching again i found your Order... Without customer ID its not so easy to find but now i have.

With your order all is okay, i have send you all goods and you have received.

And Driver you can download, read follow instruction:

Its verry easy

go to www.support-handy-style.de

Log in with customer ID and your pass (same Login like in our shop www.handy-style.de)

Go to -=Datenkabel-Treiber-Software-etc=- ----> E250-D800-T809-P300-D900 -----> USB_driver.rar

Its verry easy, all our customers have enough brain to download driver from our Support-Server

I dont know when you have send me Emails, i did not receive a email where you asked me for Drivers, i only receive this:

Quote:
Handy-Style, Due lack of support from your side this email will be send to you every hour, and if this does not help quantity will increase even more until I kill your complete email servers. All I asked for is the drivers which should come with my cable order. I asked nicely twice, no respond. I asked firmer, again no nothing. Now I say a big **** YOU. Send me those drivers or I will keep emailing you forever, doesn't cost me much trouble, nor does it to change IP or FROM address (if you are smart enough to block IP). Order was placed on 18.08.2007 by S van der Peijl. Email [email protected]
So pls stop spam and go to our support-server and download Driver and have fun
Old 09-14-2007, 11:19   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

And should it be to difficult to download Driver from our Support-Server then you can download Driver here too

I have attached for you, you only have to click on it, then save...
Attached Files
File Type: rar USB_driver.rar (308.4 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by handy-style; 09-14-2007 at 11:27.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:31   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

So, now i have test Login with your Customer ID on our Support-Site www.support-handy-style.de

All working fine, check attachement:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg support1.JPG (95.2 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg support2.JPG (90.8 KB, 28 views)
Old 09-14-2007, 11:43   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter

And stop your spam, i have give you driver here so you don`t must send me this Idiot Email every hour....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spam.JPG (65.9 KB, 57 views)
Old 09-14-2007, 12:30   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 67905
Thanks Meter: 17
I think you are carzy dude,

i have never ever have seen a better support then from Handy-Stlye, every mail or ICQ question was answered rapidly.

DO you know that spaming is crime??? For that action you should be banned, temporaly.

cya
Old 09-14-2007, 12:35   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60001
Sonork: 100.106474
Thanks Meter: 151
absolutly agree..handy-style is nearly the best (maybe the best) Service in Germany. Never heard something bad about him.....i know this guy a few years i think.... and i have had never any problems with him
Old 09-14-2007, 14:05   #11 (permalink)
Product Supporter

@salami

stop your spam or i will send back every email which i receive 1000x back to you over our server, thats 1 minute work for me to programm a script for this
Old 09-14-2007, 14:57   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 8028
Thanks Meter: 0
good support

Handy-style no problems at all very good support
Old 09-14-2007, 17:58   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 60001
Sonork: 100.106474
Thanks Meter: 151
i bet he change some words...he means MAD Service (mad = incredible ???) Ok, then i totaly agree
Old 09-15-2007, 18:08   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I've send you numberous emails so don't bull****. I will look them up for you monday as I'm now at other computer (2 times nicely and 3rd warning that I was going to post it everywhere) I send all email to as well info@handy... and sales@handy... copied right of your contact page.
Second in your order emails (confirm email) there is nothing about how to get into support server. I browsed your website logged in with customer ID went to support section came on server a like environment tried downloading drivers but got message that I could not download blabla (don't remember exact message)

You communication is crap only after scripting the email you posted you repond very strange huh..
I'll stop script now as you finally replied and got what I simply asked for in the beginning..

WBR

edit: script stopped
Old 09-15-2007, 18:17   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloedman View Post
I think you are carzy dude,

i have never ever have seen a better support then from Handy-Stlye, every mail or ICQ question was answered rapidly.

DO you know that spaming is crime??? For that action you should be banned, temporaly.

cya
don't quit your day job as lawyer ain't for you. You can 'spam' companies at free will. Sending numberous 'unwanted email'
to people is illegal not to companies. Also this can not be marked as 'traditional' spam as I'm not sending to thousands (and more) people but just to 1 person..