GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   help please, Need help about (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/help-please-need-help-about-334711/)

ukmobilestore 09-23-2006 12:30

help please, Need help about

does any one know about this customer, this user purchsed from me item worth £150+ and as 0 ebay feedback rating and as unconfirmed address on paypal?? can some one help me if i should send the item

Jakub Krason
9 Castle Lawns, Kilgobbin Wood, Dublin 18
Dublin D 18
Poland
ebay user id: trancemanpl( 0 ) with 0 feedback

email addrss:- [email protected]

Should i send the item ??? yes or no????

help needed

BladeGsm 09-23-2006 15:27

You avin a laff!!!

I wouldn't send anything to someone with 0 feedback, and especially if he has POLAND as part of his address!!

Obvious scammer to me....and I would refund the paypal and get him to either send payment via w/u or post GBP cash in post and wait for it to arrive before sending, unless of course you know someone in Dublin who you can trust to take the cash off him!!

Speedymobile 09-23-2006 19:17

I may be wrong here.. but Im pretty sure there is a Jakub that works for Techgsm in poland... dont take this for certain... and im sure TechGSM will reply here soon enough anyway

Apologies if ive given you wrong info here, but the name rings a bell so thought id post ;)

Quote:

unless of course you know someone in Dublin who you can trust to take the cash off him!!- BladeGSM
The address is Poland, not Dublin :)

Speedymobile UK

F C 09-24-2006 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukmobilestore (Post 1997658)
does any one know about this customer, this user purchsed from me item worth £150+ and as 0 ebay feedback rating and as unconfirmed address on paypal?? can some one help me if i should send the item

Jakub Krason
9 Castle Lawns, Kilgobbin Wood, Dublin 18
Dublin D 18
Poland
ebay user id: trancemanpl( 0 ) with 0 feedback

email addrss:- [email protected]

Should i send the item ??? yes or no????

help needed

well, if i wd be there at ur place , no way .....i send the goods....

just ask him his pro0f of id or some thing , confirming his address....,if in return u get what u want , than there is no harm in sending the parcel....

br,

GOHAR

ukmobilestore 09-24-2006 09:56

Thank you all, i ased the buyer to send 2 proof of address and the buyer sent me 2 invoices 1 for 02 direct debit and other for water bill, should i send the good??
should i send it via recorded

The Repair Shop 09-24-2006 10:04

you should always send recorded, no matter what you sending or who your sending to.

Speedymobile 09-24-2006 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukmobilestore (Post 1998990)
Thank you all, i ased the buyer to send 2 proof of address and the buyer sent me 2 invoices 1 for 02 direct debit and other for water bill, should i send the good??

Royal mail recorded delivery only insures goods up to the vaulue of £32, meaning if they go "missing" in the post.. you can only claim back this amount.

For valuable goods... you should always use Special delivery (Insured up to £500 standard, or you can pay extra or have it insured for up to £1000, or £2000 (This is when your just as cheap paying for courier delivery via Citylink or alike :)

BR,

Speedymobile UK

F C 09-24-2006 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukmobilestore (Post 1998990)

being honest , if its recorded or not recorded does not make diff , if any thing went rong.......

send the parcel as u have enough confirmation of the buyer , send via ist class registered mail and i think he rec in 3 days in europe.

good luck!

br,

Gohar

techgsm 09-30-2006 09:15

Hi Speedy

My address is:

Jakub Kurtiak
[email protected]

TechGSM
ul. Grota Roweckiego 27A
71-297 Szczecin
POLAND
tel./fax +48 91 485 86 59 (mon - fri, 8.00 - 16.00, GMT+1)

GaduGadu: 379017
AIM: jakubkurtiak
Yahoo: techgsm_com
MSN: [email protected]

So it`s not me.

Best regards
JK