GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2020, 13:00   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1728843
Thanks Meter: 589
How to explain him what mean logic and human word ?

web: www.fullgsmunlock.com
Name: Cihan
Number: +905357406699

The problem is he does not have human logic, he was not taught simple mathematics at school.

So working with him for about 10 days, I decided to stop renting a business, since in a business without logic with knowledge of simple mathematics, you will either become a cheap trickster or get rich as many idiots are lucky.

Now about my current problem:
HE BLOCK MY ACCESS, AND TOOL NOT RUN AND WORKING.
SO I CAN'T REACTIVATE MY CUSTOMERS LOCKED DEVICES FOR WHICH THEY ARE ALREADY PAID AND I PAID TO SOURCE.

Now, since many customers need to again bypass one and the same device for which they paid, I send people to him.
Let him be responsible for his service and for his promised words.

I almost forgot the proof of what he should do.

Old 03-16-2020, 13:25   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 74415
Sonork: gsm.zone
Thanks Meter: 339
First of all, you are doing unfair competition for your clients. For those who do not know, you are the administrator of the WEBX script.
** Basically you sell to people unlocking platform, then you choose the best sources, with the best prices, and you compete with them.
**** You are also an extremely aggressive person, often ofend people just because they disagree with you.
*** Ps: I have no connection with the website you wrote about, but I had more experiences with you and your way of doing business, so please, before you write things that have the purpose of defamating the competition, wach yourself in mirror first
Old 03-16-2020, 13:38   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1705789
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by vip020285 View Post
web: www.fullgsmunlock.com
Name: Cihan
Number: +905357406699

The problem is he does not have human logic, he was not taught simple mathematics at school.

So working with him for about 10 days, I decided to stop renting a business, since in a business without logic with knowledge of simple mathematics, you will either become a cheap trickster or get rich as many idiots are lucky.

Now about my current problem:
HE BLOCK MY ACCESS, AND TOOL NOT RUN AND WORKING.
SO I CAN'T REACTIVATE MY CUSTOMERS LOCKED DEVICES FOR WHICH THEY ARE ALREADY PAID AND I PAID TO SOURCE.

Now, since many customers need to again bypass one and the same device for which they paid, I send people to him.
Let him be responsible for his service and for his promised words.

I almost forgot the proof of what he should do.

You're the one who can't calculate math.
Because when you pay BTC to the service that is sold in USD, you should know that the payment is based on the rate when the payment is transferred to my account instead of the moment you make the payment.

BTC payments can sometimes take up to 10 minutes. Sometimes it may take hours.
When the payment is made to my account, USD-BTC calculation is made. Not according to the lot at the time you sent.

Also, we will never get along unless you apologize for the rudely words you use from WhatsApp.

We will provide remote support for the iPhones in the database. However, you cannot get Access from us.

Best Regars,
Cihan
Old 03-16-2020, 13:38   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARIM GSM-ZONE View Post
First of all, you are doing unfair competition for your clients. For those who do not know, you are the administrator of the WEBX script.
** Basically you sell to people unlocking platform, then you choose the best sources, with the best prices, and you compete with them.
**** You are also an extremely aggressive person, often ofend people just because they disagree with you.
*** Ps: I have no connection with the website you wrote about, but I had more experiences with you and your way of doing business, so please, before you write things that have the purpose of defamating the competition, wach yourself in mirror first
Repeatedly you tried to show yourself that you are a smart young man, you talk about people about whom you have no idea.
you didn’t learn civilization to understand what current departments are and what position I occupy at WebX
Sit quietly and do not confuse your nose into other people's affairs, since your caliber does not allow you to interfere in this conversation.
Old 03-16-2020, 13:41   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CihanKayacan View Post
You're the one who can't calculate math.
Because when you pay BTC to the service that is sold in USD, you should know that the payment is based on the rate when the payment is transferred to my account instead of the moment you make the payment.

BTC payments can sometimes take up to 10 minutes. Sometimes it may take hours.
When the payment is made to my account, USD-BTC calculation is made. Not according to the lot at the time you sent.

Also, we will never get along unless you apologize for the rudely words you use from WhatsApp.

We will provide remote support for the iPhones in the database. However, you cannot get Access from us.

Best Regars,
Cihan
Funny guy, read what I say.
If have problem for understand, I will explain you again.
No need access, no need service.
Just do your promise if your Man
Re activated devices for which people already paid.
About that 20$ I alredy gift it to you, enjoy.
Old 03-16-2020, 13:44   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1705789
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by vip020285 View Post
Funny guy, read what I say.
If have problem for understand, I will explain you again.
No need access, no need service.
Just do your promise if your Man
Re activated devices for which people already paid.
About that 20$ I alredy gift it to you, enjoy.
We will provide remote support for the iPhones in the database.
Old 03-16-2020, 13:45   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CihanKayacan View Post
We will provide remote support for the iPhones in the database.
Thats it.
All my request, unlock again devices which is on DB.