GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2019, 13:57   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hitibiti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 40
Posts: 7,932
Member: 24023
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,587
Donate money to this user
Question icloud clean question


for who doing cloud clean , if you pass iphone clean and during the process it becomes lost mode, and supplier reply is done but still on and go to lost mode
you refund your client or he loose money?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 15:25   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
OneGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: FMI : ON : OFF
Age: 31
Posts: 1,538
Member: 2916326
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti View Post
for who doing cloud clean , if you pass iphone clean and during the process it becomes lost mode, and supplier reply is done but still on and go to lost mode
you refund your client or he loose money?
phone was clean and in processing phone become lost mode and source said its done you have to show with video proof to source its not done thats it you no need to pay money brother becoz device is not done
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OneGreat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2019, 15:35   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hitibiti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 40
Posts: 7,932
Member: 24023
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,587
Donate money to this user
i pay in advanced and source not refund me ( adyunlocker.com) and phone i have it in hand not with client and i do with him aklot of icloud and first time happened
and since that i stop doing icloud with him
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 19:00   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
OneGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: FMI : ON : OFF
Age: 31
Posts: 1,538
Member: 2916326
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti View Post
i pay in advanced and source not refund me ( adyunlocker.com) and phone i have it in hand not with client and i do with him aklot of icloud and first time happened
and since that i stop doing icloud with him
simple brother just make video and send to your source and sure he will give u back your money
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 05:44   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: codesupplier
Age: 43
Posts: 175
Member: 487910
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1641631
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti View Post
i pay in advanced and source not refund me ( adyunlocker.com) and phone i have it in hand not with client and i do with him aklot of icloud and first time happened
and since that i stop doing icloud with him
bro just check Gsx and see last activion date send him must be he want refund
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to codesupplier For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2019, 11:22   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hitibiti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 40
Posts: 7,932
Member: 24023
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,587
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by codesupplier View Post
bro just check Gsx and see last activation date send him must be he want refund
he refuses he says you activated after iphone go off
problem since 2019/07/07

Last edited by hitibiti; 08-28-2019 at 11:27.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 14:24   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
OneGreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: FMI : ON : OFF
Age: 31
Posts: 1,538
Member: 2916326
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti View Post
he refuses he says you activated after iphone go off
problem since 2019/07/07
send me your imei in pm i will check gsx
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 15:22   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hitibiti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 40
Posts: 7,932
Member: 24023
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,587
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneGreat View Post
send me your imei in pm i will check gsx
thx for help bro ,
pm send
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 20:25   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Unlock Source's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: China
Posts: 111
Member: 1867175
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607600
Thanks Meter: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti View Post
for who doing cloud clean , if you pass iphone clean and during the process it becomes lost mode, and supplier reply is done but still on and go to lost mode
you refund your client or he loose money?

1st thing you have to send him screenshot of your check in which it was showing Clean
Then you have to check case history for your phone
in that check it will show you at what that your device was marked as stolen
send him both screenshots (Real screenshots not edited )
am 100% Sure he will refund your money if you are right
but as per supplier's rules now a days
THERE IS NO REFUND FOR WRONG ORDERS
the reason is the main supplier for this service is from CHINA
he collect Money by bank before collect orders
he never refund for wrong orders
& resellers cannot charge back him also
& he is the only 1 source therefore no one can go against him
so your reseller is also at right
if he refund you for your wrong order or become wrong order while processing he is paying from his pocket

My suggestion is before collect order from your client
you guys need to assure your client that if it's become lost then you will not refund him money because may be he is using a device which is theft & the original owner mark as lost during process then the main supplier will not refund
& your reseller will be also in trouble due to thief client
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 00:51   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hitibiti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Age: 40
Posts: 7,932
Member: 24023
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,587
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlock Source View Post
1st thing you have to send him screenshot of your check in which it was showing Clean
Then you have to check case history for your phone
in that check it will show you at what that your device was marked as stolen
send him both screenshots (Real screenshots not edited )
am 100% Sure he will refund your money if you are right
but as per supplier's rules now a days
THERE IS NO REFUND FOR WRONG ORDERS
the reason is the main supplier for this service is from CHINA
he collect Money by bank before collect orders
he never refund for wrong orders
& resellers cannot charge back him also
& he is the only 1 source therefore no one can go against him
so your reseller is also at right
if he refund you for your wrong order or become wrong order while processing he is paying from his pocket

My suggestion is before collect order from your client
you guys need to assure your client that if it's become lost then you will not refund him money because may be he is using a device which is theft & the original owner mark as lost during process then the main supplier will not refund
& your reseller will be also in trouble due to thief client




i do check on
2019/07/07 16:14:15
Replied on
2019/07/07 16:15:32

IMEI: 353041091195906
Find My iPhone: ON
iCloud Status: Clean


i passed icloud on Submited On
2019/07/07 16:16:23
Replied on
2019/07/09 09:17:37
Replied in
1 day(s) he say off i restore it still on i send for verification

i ask gain still telling me every time story
now since 2day he Waite for gsx rapport
this GSX rapport do it buy my self:
Activation Policy Details Part Description: iPhone X Initial Activation Policy ID: 10 Serial Number: FK2VTH7SJCLH Initial Activation Policy: Unlock. IMEI: 353041091195906 Last Applied Activation policy ID: 10 IMEI 2: Last Applied Activation Policy: Unlock. MEID: Next Activation Policy ID: 10 CSN/CSN2/EID: Next Activation Policy: Unlock. Bluetooth MAC Address: First Activation Date: 05/11/18 Wi-Fi Mac Address: F0989D59F3FF Last Activation Date: Software Version: 12.3.1 Last Restore Date: 07/09/19 Software Build: 16F203 Unlock Date: 05/12/18 Carrier: Rogers Wireless Unlocked: true ICCID: 89302610103030928517 Unbricked: Carrier 2: ICCID 2:


so what do you think ??
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 05:30   #11 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
R@SEL.NET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: DreamsUnlock Trading
Age: 32
Posts: 2,836
Member: 670820
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1583728
Thanks Meter: 1,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti View Post
i do check on
2019/07/07 16:14:15
Replied on
2019/07/07 16:15:32

IMEI: 353041091195906
Find My iPhone: ON
iCloud Status: Clean


i passed icloud on Submited On
2019/07/07 16:16:23
Replied on
2019/07/09 09:17:37
Replied in
1 day(s) he say off i restore it still on i send for verification

i ask gain still telling me every time story
now since 2day he Waite for gsx rapport
this GSX rapport do it buy my self:
Activation Policy Details Part Description: iPhone X Initial Activation Policy ID: 10 Serial Number: FK2VTH7SJCLH Initial Activation Policy: Unlock. IMEI: 353041091195906 Last Applied Activation policy ID: 10 IMEI 2: Last Applied Activation Policy: Unlock. MEID: Next Activation Policy ID: 10 CSN/CSN2/EID: Next Activation Policy: Unlock. Bluetooth MAC Address: First Activation Date: 05/11/18 Wi-Fi Mac Address: F0989D59F3FF Last Activation Date: Software Version: 12.3.1 Last Restore Date: 07/09/19 Software Build: 16F203 Unlock Date: 05/12/18 Carrier: Rogers Wireless Unlocked: true ICCID: 89302610103030928517 Unbricked: Carrier 2: ICCID 2:


so what do you think ??
Unlock Date: 05/12/18

its not done and not activated he must refund your money.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 07:20   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
ashik.telecom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Don't Just Dream, Do
Posts: 1,437
Member: 1524668
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 434
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti View Post
for who doing cloud clean , if you pass iphone clean and during the process it becomes lost mode, and supplier reply is done but still on and go to lost mode
you refund your client or he loose money?



the problem icloud supplier and client face everyday

you just gsx check submit and check list active date

if last active old date show, must be refund supplier
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ashik.telecom For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2019, 20:23   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
proxy_gsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 1,403
Member: 37349
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1613413
Thanks Meter: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Unlock Date: 05/12/18

its not done and not activated he must refund your money.
yes supplier must refund without any question.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 20:32   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Unlock Source's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: China
Posts: 111
Member: 1867175
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1607600
Thanks Meter: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitibiti View Post
i do check on
2019/07/07 16:14:15
Replied on
2019/07/07 16:15:32

IMEI: 353041091195906
Find My iPhone: ON
iCloud Status: Clean


i passed icloud on Submited On
2019/07/07 16:16:23
Replied on
2019/07/09 09:17:37
Replied in
1 day(s) he say off i restore it still on i send for verification

i ask gain still telling me every time story
now since 2day he Waite for gsx rapport
this GSX rapport do it buy my self:
Activation Policy Details Part Description: iPhone X Initial Activation Policy ID: 10 Serial Number: FK2VTH7SJCLH Initial Activation Policy: Unlock. IMEI: 353041091195906 Last Applied Activation policy ID: 10 IMEI 2: Last Applied Activation Policy: Unlock. MEID: Next Activation Policy ID: 10 CSN/CSN2/EID: Next Activation Policy: Unlock. Bluetooth MAC Address: First Activation Date: 05/11/18 Wi-Fi Mac Address: F0989D59F3FF Last Activation Date: Software Version: 12.3.1 Last Restore Date: 07/09/19 Software Build: 16F203 Unlock Date: 05/12/18 Carrier: Rogers Wireless Unlocked: true ICCID: 89302610103030928517 Unbricked: Carrier 2: ICCID 2:


so what do you think ??
as per my knowledge you guys are wrong
Last Restore Date: 07/09/19
the same day his supplier answer him he restore his device
may be he restore from previous backup & his device gone to icloud lock again
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 21:00   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
proxy_gsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 1,403
Member: 37349
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1613413
Thanks Meter: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlock Source View Post
as per my knowledge you guys are wrong
Last Restore Date: 07/09/19
the same day his supplier answer him he restore his device
may be he restore from previous backup & his device gone to icloud lock again
aha its a point though.

@ hitibiti this device is in ur hand ? or with ur customer ?

Last edited by proxy_gsm; 09-07-2019 at 21:00. Reason: spell correcting
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to proxy_gsm For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:00.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.44742 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO