GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2019, 19:29   #16 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2185503
Sonork: 100.1602000
Thanks Meter: 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawood View Post
Opps!

maybe this time i did not violate any forum rules since you getting my attention.

im only reading and actually i really interested if post is for you regarding your attitude and services that we can say people will burn money if they will invest and buy your services because of your 'Poli$hit' terms that only in-favor for you.

first time in my life that i know [ Web Server Policy ] no refund even client wants to quit

Man, they are not here to post your bad services if you assist them during the time that they contacted on you

you pretend here that you are smart, answering people with your english that mostly O.A.
you should use your commonsense, no one will waste thier time to arguments that they know they will getting into trouble only..they already forgiven your lies before they come here.

then what did you say always? ==> This is not a proper place to claim (Holy $hit)

look at this http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...edits-2497509/
this was posted last year 10-29-18, 04:11 and it takes 2 months before the partial settlement 01-03-19, 22:37 .
see that? until now he didnt recieve the refund while you are busy making alibi's and blabla here pretending you are a good english man for every replied you made..

many accused person here are getting banned for just weeks if he is proven guilty.. in your cases you are very guilty dont want to refund the money of the people and insisting your P-O-L-I-$-H-I-T to push them to consume only even your services didnt work..

too much of maximum tolerance you deserved but still those people asking for refund they are still hoping.

FYI forum policy accourding to the rules is.

i really confused why forum leader's didn't force you to refund or apply the rules to you.
people want's thier money, just simply send back and moved on for all bad things happen in your self, this is the best solution or else its time you to deserve what the forum rules about.

P.S.

FYI i dont do reselling eversince, unlike your services that you sell to the people are only came from other website's, so what we call that?

you deny?

then tell here what service you provide in your clients that you do by your self not just getting from other and paying.

let me know WHO'S BROKER ON US A

Stop Bla-Bla!!
Even we are confused why not take action for brokers and third-parties. You got multiple warnings and again do same because you don't have shame.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112.../#post13492899
Quote:
[5]Third parties posters are not allowed (only poster and opponent allowed to reply) except if you have problem with the same person and you post proofs
and Third Parties will be banned for 10 days and i will make this specific rule since section has turned into Spam and non sense
We did not mention your name, rather you are comprehension randomly maybe that you are actual.
The Following User Says Thank You to IMEI Source For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2019, 19:46   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2493213
Thanks Meter: 113
@imeisource
you can fly for a while but not forever
my goal is not money but you denounce
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...l#post13519065
Old 01-23-2019, 22:41   #18 (permalink)

Member: 2726838
Thanks Meter: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomneville View Post
These questions are in common interest of users here and I ask you for the 5th time to reply:

Please reply my questions:
1- why all your SERVER service are DOWN since 2 months?
2- how can we spend credit if we can't order on your web and not via messenger nor email?
3- when do you plan to resume server services for wholesalers?

Why you don't want to reply?? It shows something suspicious...

We are in market feedback topic and I suggest you to answer those questions here so anyone knows what to expect.

Why do admins tolerate such a behavior?
UP!
I see many post here complaining about it and still, no official answer from you...
Old 01-24-2019, 14:46   #19 (permalink)

my account is still blocked even though I have contacted you by email and provided all required infos. You said my account is unblocked but I still can't log in nor use API.

Now you stopped replying my emails...

And still didn't answer the questions.
Old 01-24-2019, 15:42   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
my account is still blocked even though I have contacted you by email and provided all required infos. You said my account is unblocked but I still can't log in nor use API.

Now you stopped replying my emails...

And still didn't answer the questions.
This might take several hours due to you're are requesting for country change. You will be notified asap.
Old 01-24-2019, 15:58   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@IMEI Source
On 1/10/2019 1:38 AM, IMEI Source wrote:
Your account is currently under review. We are still working on the issue to resolve this as soon as possible. We will update you via email soon as we have any news. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Feel free to connect us if any further assistance

always the account is blocked
it's scam and theft
Old 01-24-2019, 16:17   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@IMEISOURCE
you have no shame ?
Old 01-24-2019, 17:16   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 237911
Thanks Meter: 632
Base on reviews, I will never trust this guy, There are other sources better than this. I hope users/members here can review their services before making any transaction with them. I pity those members who were scammed like alexaliah.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eyestrain For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 00:03   #24 (permalink)

Since I created this thread my account got blocked.

I have contacted imeisource and they said 2 times "your account is now unblocked" but this is NOT TRUE, here is a proof:
https://d.pr/free/i/WgEk6o

It's been more than 3 days now and the situation is:
- I can no longer use IMEI service order via API
- Server orders are still not resumed and we didn't get ANY REPLY from imeisource on when they plan to

On the other hand, I see here they post everyday multi self-promotion threads about their SERVER SERVICES, WHICH NOBODY CAN BUY/USE...

Moderators: how do you allow that?? Are you affiliate with imeisource.com ?!
Old 01-26-2019, 00:52   #25 (permalink)

Quote:

I have contacted imeisource and they said 2 times "your account is now unblocked" but this is NOT TRUE, here is a proof:
https://d.pr/free/i/WgEk6o

It's been more than 3 days now and the situation is:
- I can no longer use IMEI service order via API
- Server orders are still not resumed and we didn't get ANY REPLY from imeisource on when they plan to

On the other hand, I see here they post everyday multi self-promotion threads about their SERVER SERVICES, WHICH NOBODY CAN BUY/USE...

Quote:
Its called since instead directly mention the date.

Quote:
You are trying to recall admins by overacting.

Upon checking API was disabled when your account was blocked by the country mismatch itself and cannot use API until the closed the case.

As per check, you have connected for your country changing to your account but have not submitted any documents even your account is still active. You can still access your account from the country that your account is set up by yourself.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:16   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Its called since instead directly mention the date.
I don't understand? Please use proper english.

I have provided the PIN you asked for.
I have offered you to verify my phone number (SMS, WhatsApp, Telegram): you REFUSED...

Since you activated my account back, why not API as well? To hold credits again any longer?

You are playing games here...

Still you AVOID to answer the main questions about your server services down...
Old 01-26-2019, 02:02   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't understand? Please use proper english.

I have provided the PIN you asked for.
I have offered you to verify my phone number (SMS, WhatsApp, Telegram): you REFUSED...

Since you activated my account back, why not API as well? To hold credits again any longer?

You are playing games here...

Still you AVOID to answer the main questions about your server services down...
Now submit all documents that you have leaves between us, and wait for admin review, they will letting you know who plays.

Many times called and tried to resolve this case and now feels we're talking with a stupid. So, you have to submit all of the mail conversations documents between us with no hiding for review.

Since you have opened a case in the forum and you need to close the case to use IMEI Source API. However, we will verify your domain (website) again to provide API access. https://www.unlock-network.com/pro/

We will co-operate again if you have submitted all things else no response from our end.

Thank you.
Old 01-26-2019, 12:01   #28 (permalink)

Moderators please!!! this is BLACKMAIL !!

Blackmail is forbidden according to forum rules:
Quote:
[6]Blackmailing isn't allowed claimer will be banned.
You are showing everyone here who is the devil, congratulations...

Quote:
Now submit all documents that you have leaves between us, and wait for admin review, they will letting you know who plays.
Sure! No problem at all! Tell me exactly What documents is missing? Which additional proof I need to provide here?

I post my review (like many other here) because I have problem with you.

You asked for my Passport but tell me WHY? My account is 5 years old and I NEVER GAVE YOU ANY PASSORT/ID documents.
So what will it give you NOW? You don't even know my real name, so tell me what use of passport? TO COMPARE WITH WHAT???

1- unblock my account and don't change COUNTRY : FINE!
2- unblock API access : you have verified my account. You have my PHONE NUMBER. You said you tried to call me ?? Don't lie!!
3- don't blackmail me with not unblocking my account untill I close this thread: it goes the OPPOSITE WAY: FIX MY PROBLEM FIRST, THEN, I CLOSE THE THREAD.
4- You make diversion by blocking account but you still NEVER ANSWERED about your server services DOWN... you think nobody can read and see that you are scamming people here?

~Leo~

I really hope some Admin of this forum do some justice here.

Last edited by tomneville; 01-26-2019 at 12:07.
The Following User Says Thank You to tomneville For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2019, 12:01   #29 (permalink)

5 days now since my account is blocked and despite my verification, the situation didn't change, proofs here:

https://d.pr/free/i/iuc7Hq
https://d.pr/free/i/m6x1PK

Imeisource is playing with me and taking me for a fool.
The facts speak for themselves.

IMEISOURCE: stop BLOCKING MY MONEY. You are holding my money first you don't allow server order and now TOTALLY block my account because I posted my feedback here.... This is called STEALING MONEY.

People be aware, this is how IMEISOURCE treats its long time customers (I'm 4,5 years old customer).

All the facts are here!

I'm still waiting for Admin of this forum do some justice here.
Old 01-31-2019, 17:12   #30 (permalink)

8 DAYS NOW since account is blocked and IMEISOURCE STOPPED REPLYING TO MY EMAIL.

IMEISOURCE: stop BLOCKING MY MONEY. You TOTALLY blocked my account because I posted my feedback here.... This is called STEALING MONEY (475$ in my case).

Where are the Admins?!? Imeisource keep promoting services here, no one care? Is this forum affiliated to IMEISOURCE?!
The Following User Says Thank You to tomneville For This Useful Post: