GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2018, 16:44   #76 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1527883
Sonork: 100.1637238
Thanks Meter: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by masum0303 View Post
alexaliah i am not against you but it was look this toppic

i am using imeisource reseller from 2014 and almost use 18000 usd and still no have any issue with imeisorce. i don't know how long you are using imeisource but your attention started really againest their notice. i think it was posstible to report with out screen shot. leo sir said it was possible to solve this problem privately but you arguing here daily.

This is what you called HIRED hehe. not only Alexaliah is complaining here.

First of all we will not go here if IMEICHEATER resolves our problem privately. Can you check all the whatsapp conversation posted by Alexaliah.

IMEI SOURCE why can't you answer my concerns? Hehehe

The Following User Says Thank You to gsm_alvin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 06:10   #77 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 883685
Sonork: 100.1648291
Thanks Meter: 53
any update smod................

Old 12-11-2018, 09:10   #78 (permalink)
Freak Poster

im sorry smod my enternet connection lagging.. please delete my multiple comments...

tnx very much...

Old 12-11-2018, 16:49   #79 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2469340
Thanks Meter: 1,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMEI Source View Post
1st of all, we don't want to co-operate any third-party concern. We have strict rules including he was highly Marquee RED ALERT warned every moment when he loggin at IMEI Source that "Be-careful::: Providing screenshots or snapshots of IMEI Source Pricing / Account Information's to others are Completely Prohibited. In case, if any users violated this notice and proven from our end, the account will be limited permanently without any Notice/Reminder. This limitation cannot be appealed against. Sincerely, IMEI Source."

Adobe Red Alert notice is assigned for all of IMEI Source Reseller and Distributor and every Reseller & Distributors are knew. He has a reseller account. We have already tried to explain all matters as we have possible. We know why he comes here for a simple issue and his is playing in the field. #50

you are a Product Supporter here, means you agree also what terms forum had right?

so forum rules tells they not recognize the policy of any website ( for sure you know it ).
then why its hard for you to refund on him rather than to insist the policy wich is unfair to all clients?
dont wait that all of your clients in your website will ask you a refund because of this issue that anyone will not agree.

its like they force to consume only credits because its not refundable even they want to quit, this is the things that people do not agree with you.

( its kinda simillar to DHRU policy )

hope you are not belongs to thier company

and hope this thread will be the eye opener to anyone and this will be the future refference before they make business with you..

Regards,

The Following User Says Thank You to Jawood For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 16:58   #80 (permalink)

Member: 2185503
Sonork: 100.1602000
Thanks Meter: 434
@Fawood, We don't care any third-party response here. So, you can blah blah here if you are rented by the alexaliahspammer. So, don't spam in the forum to make your name as Jawoodspammer, make discipline 1st to guide others. Do not act as mod while mod already warns for third-party.

The Following User Says Thank You to IMEI Source For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 17:17   #81 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
At this point i think that this "Imei Source" NOT refund nobody and NOT import more of other customer.

Since this Forum not LIST him has Cheater, (after 6 page of thread), him continue posting in this forum and.... how all you know not all POOR user search first of send money to "UNKNOWN and NOT TRUSTED" peoples like this "Imei Source".....

So him continue Taking money, (not import if Service Undone), and continue having Fresh money in his pocket.....when will be listed "Cheater" It will be too late.

But Not forgot that go out with Money of others in his pocket!!!

NOT EXISTE polycy that Obbligue any customers to haven't his money Back for service UNDONE, it's at my home is called CHEATER!!!!

Other SERIOUS server yesterday have also REFUND to me one GSX ceck only for delay, these are SERIOUS Server.

NOT USE MORE THIS FAKE SERVER, NOT SEND MORE ONLY 1 CENT, MAKE ONLY VERY BAD PUBLICITY....itc...

IT's my opinion and not answer more to who find a lot of excuse for NOT turn back Money of customer.

P.D. Loock good, around 40.000 post and only 365 thanks...

Br
allumts

The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2018, 17:21   #82 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leo~ View Post
so now it's gsmhosting staff problem how !!?? we are not obliged to you or anyone we only offer our help with conflicts and we don't make rules to force them on people you two agreed to make continuous business with each others and Agreed on terms between buyer and seller which we try to guide and not force it

anyway when it comes to this , how long you are using his services ?
anyway @imei source please unblock his account or refund him it's unnecessary to ban him cuz he opened case in forum
you two are two gentlemen that can actully solve this without our help anyway willwait updates
and third parties please read the rules so when i will take action you won't come crying and accusing us with non sense
@IMEICHEATER

its very loud and clear smod leo’s reply refund my remaining credits IMEISCAMMER that is your code name from now on....

Old 12-11-2018, 17:26   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
At this point i think that this "Imei Source" NOT refund nobody and NOT import more of other customer.

Since this Forum not LIST him has Cheater, (after 6 page of thread), him continue posting in this forum and.... how all you know not all POOR user search first of send money to "UNKNOWN and NOT TRUSTED" peoples like this "Imei Source".....

So him continue Taking money, (not import if Service Undone), and continue having Fresh money in his pocket.....when will be listed "Cheater" It will be too late.

But Not forgot that go out with Money of others in his pocket!!!

NOT EXISTE polycy that Obbligue any customers to haven't his money Back for service UNDONE, it's at my home is called CHEATER!!!!

Other SERIOUS server yesterday have also REFUND to me one GSX ceck only for delay, these are SERIOUS Server.

NOT USE MORE THIS FAKE SERVER, NOT SEND MORE ONLY 1 CENT, MAKE ONLY VERY BAD PUBLICITY....itc...

IT's my opinion and not answer more to who find a lot of excuse for NOT turn back Money of customer.

P.D. Loock good, around 40.000 post and only 365 thanks...

Br
allumts
Yes, 6 page goes like your type of spammer and mostly alexaliahspammer. When you are selling since we did not care for any third-party. If you avoid reading our posts, then you are helping for spamming and probably you are increasing posts

Old 12-12-2018, 07:49   #84 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1803407
Thanks Meter: 6
imeisource also eat my two hosting payment and close my hosting ..steal my web file ..

Old 12-12-2018, 07:52   #85 (permalink)
Freak Poster

OLD & New Stylist Cheater from Bangladesh

Beware Same person is www.sprintunlock.com aka www.imeisource.com aka https://www.hostbdit.com/

Avoid receiving payment from this eat and steal clients money cheater.

Name: imeisource
WhatsApp: +852 81924455

Install the dhru script, purchase hosting, please do not choose imeisource, please choose to use DHRU official installation, he will steal customer data, source information, be careful that he steals your money, force the suspension of hosting. DHRH officially responded that he had an unknown file after installation.

Old 12-12-2018, 08:46   #86 (permalink)

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by czzchen View Post
imeisource also eat my two hosting payment and close my hosting ..steal my web file ..
Quote:
imeisorce also eat my two hosting payment and close my hosting ...
Quote:

Beware Same person is www.sprintunlock.com aka www.imeisource.com aka https://www.hostbdit.com/

Install the dhru script, purchase hosting, please do not choose imeisource, please choose to use DHRU official installation, he will steal customer data, source information, be careful that he steals your money, force the suspension of hosting. DHRH officially responded that he had an unknown file after installation.

Your ****ing story here.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...l-com-2516236/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...l-com-2516238/

The Following User Says Thank You to IMEI Source For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2018, 08:48   #87 (permalink)

Wink

Quote:

And yes, you have copied our text when we publish against you 1st time. hehe.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IMEI Source For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2018, 03:02   #88 (permalink)
Freak Poster

imeisource was a big cheater .also eat me 200$+ .don’t hope he will refund .he was a cheater

Old 12-13-2018, 08:13   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
imeisource was a big cheater .also eat me 200$+ .don’t hope he will refund .he was a cheater
Dear cheater (skynetunlock.com aka imeikey.com),

We are waiting for your answer. Please check #17 If you cant provide documents = you are cheater = ok? So, don't try to be over smart.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...arket-2531200/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112.../#post13462203

Old 12-14-2018, 12:15   #90 (permalink)

Don't spam in the forum.

Your history below.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112.../#post13462203

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...arket-2531200/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...l-com-2516238/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...l-com-2516236/

Last edited by IMEI Source; 12-14-2018 at 12:21.

Closed Thread