GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 07:43   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 176892
Thanks Meter: 37
Information about JAF and why it has stopped

COPY TEXT FROM RASKAL

Information about JAF and why it has stopped
Dear JAF users,

many of you are asking why JAF project stopped. I think for the ones who really can think logical and see the evolution of mxkey after they start killing JAF project can understand what is really happend, if still have doubt i will write here some explanation.

We was forced to stop it since in gsmhosting there are 2 mafia teams, each of them are looking for their own benefit, zulea's gang was always looking to create an own nokia flasher and to do it more fast and open a market, they has thrathened the familly of the jaf coder, my own familly and the famillys of some product supporters. In same time they released some software, which destroyed the pkey smart card. After this mxkey was pushed on the market for a cheap price. In same time zulea's gang try to blackmail me and the jaf coder in order to gather the amound of 120.000 euro from me or my familly, and the amount of 200.000 euro from jaf coder or his familly. After pkey start be killed, zulea's gang started with help of the gsmhosting admins, to create rumour that JAF pkey are killed by JAF team. The game was well planned and also wery well placed in the right time. Now after more than one year, you can see very well who is the winner of this game: Zulea's team and Gsmhosting Ltd, since zulea's mxkey dominate the market now while JAF is dead.

The loosers of this game are of course the JAF customers who got their hardware destroyed and JAF team, but i think the real loosers of this dirty game of the 2 mafia teams (Zulea and Gsm Hosting Ltd), are in fact the familly of the JAF coder, the familly of the product supporter Andress and my own familly as well. I am in this gsm field from 1997, but i never seen such dirty things happen, nor i could ever imagine that something like this would be possible.

We are working on new box, but first of all, we have to care our famillies and try to suit by law the ones created trouble to our famillies and still create and still blackmail us.

The structure of the 2 gangs

ZULEA's is the head of this an international criminal organisation, he is not working alone, his real name is Daniel ********, and his actions he do with help of follow people.
Yoyo - the girl friend of Marian ********, cinese citizen
Marian ******** (Brother) romanian citizen
******* ******** (Father) romanian citizen
Alim Hape indonesian citizen, i am not sure if this is his real name
unknown person using nick name "Gsm Easy", probably pakistanian citizen
unknown person using nick name "GBLUEZ", probably indonesian citizen
unknown person using nick name "ANDRA", probably indonesian citizen
Daniel Ianischevschi and his partner in the company xinsys located in hong kong
Patricia Iaischevschi the wife of Daniel Ianischevschi
Opo Daniel
Phone: 008613823382644
Hong Kong
XINSYS Limited
Contact person: Daniel
Adress: Flat/RM 1703 17/F LoonKeeBuilding 267-
275 Des Veux Road Central
A guy from Sibiu, Romania nick name "Tibi" (see picture in attachment)
Pirlici Daniel, romanian citizen, taking care of blackmail operation in romania against JAF coder

Second Gang:

GSM Hosting Ltd
Frank *******, German citizen
******* ******, austrian citizen
Antham Adhan, egyptian citizen

Last edited by Raskal; 11th-August-2010 at 12:18 PM.
B.R.,
Raskal
The Following User Says Thank You to gsmcambodia For This Useful Post: