GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 11:39   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 657023
Thanks Meter: 24
IPMART.COM is completely hopeless.Stay Away.

Where shall i begin

Received few dongels and a hell lot of cables from them, received 2 orders, universalbox looks like its been put through a shredding machine, but it works fine so i didnt complain.Now Ultima box light DID NOT work, the usb connector in the box is so lose that it moves in all directions, it disconnects while in the middle of unlocking a phone.

I first created a support ticket which was absolute waste of time, they didnt even know which box i was talking about.i had to put ultima light in capital letters before they could see.Then they asked me 10 times "whats the problem" which i told them each time with details.Now they sent me the link to their "terms and condition".

I sent a pm to stallone who never replied.

Now unfortunately i had placed a 3rd order with them before i got my 2nd simply relying on their reputation and recommendations.

They charged me 48 USD for shipping. i was supposed to receive my order within 3-5 days and after SIX DAYS the shipment hasn't even left china yet. i created another ticket hoping they would understand english this time.They fortunately did and sent me the tracking number which says the shipment is still IN china. they didnt even bother to acknowledge their mistake let alone offer a discount on my next order like any reputable company would.

All in all i have spent over 2300 USD with them in last 3 weeks and in the name of support i got a DODO.

I wouldn't be giving them any business and let others know to stay away from them.

Anyone from ipmart here please sort you support staff out.This is not a good way of doing business and attracting customers.For starters you've already lost business worth atleast 4000 USD more which i was gonna spend with you.I would now go to my local supplier.

Good lesson learned.

Regards
Old 03-15-2008, 23:17   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 104911
Thanks Meter: 42
they never reply to "support tickets", i gave up and brought elsewhere.

br
Old 03-15-2008, 23:38   #3 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 21296
Thanks Meter: 328
Unbelievable, it has never happened with me. Impossible that these things will happen ever with IPMART, at least with me and with lot of other happy customers who buy at IPMART regularly.
Old 03-15-2008, 23:47   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteforce View Post
Unbelievable, it has never happened with me. Impossible that these things will happen ever with IPMART, at least with me and with lot of other happy customers who buy at IPMART regularly.

every place has some happy customers but the service quality of a company is judged from bad expereinces and how it was handled by the company.

i didnt have a single problem with my first order.I infact went to IPMART even though i could get the same stuff locally and at a slight cheaper price too, reason for that was what you've just mentioned about your record with IPMART,that's why i went on to place the 2nd and the 3rd. Things turned ugly when i had a problem and they refuse to acknowledge it.

I would rather spend my money where it would be looked after.

I paid them my hard earned money not to get BROKEN product in return hence i feel i was cheated by IPMART.
Old 03-15-2008, 23:50   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 32779
Thanks Meter: 90
contact sales directly don't contact mart , i've buyed from them many times and it was very good , so try to contact kim from sales departement he will help u .
Old 03-16-2008, 11:05   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hightechsquare View Post
contact sales directly don't contact mart , i've buyed from them many times and it was very good , so try to contact kim from sales departement he will help u .

could you please tell me how can i contact him. do i refer a ticket to his name or any other way to get in touch with him directly ?

thanks for your help
Old 03-16-2008, 11:44   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 165819
Thanks Meter: 83
i have bought from ipmart many times and their gsm products are good except for times that i bought computer hard disk from them and that was my bad experience, the first one was not good i complained and complained but no satisfactory response so i now decided to buy another brand from them and that one also not readable by windows before i decided to buy locally here. ipmart products are good but if there are defects then you are on your own they dont look at past records or take responsibility as far as i know
Old 03-16-2008, 16:11   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 57374
Thanks Meter: 170
this is how we gonna solve it

hi maikash2747,

first of all i dont have time to go to forum and browse daily and the PM you send me is totaly useless unless u can wait till i join the forum

and now the product is only one pcs UBL broken when it reach you ?this may cause by the stupid coruier service and dont handle with care

and also do go and read the term and condition when you make any order from any site we did mention clearly all order will be shipped within 1-4days

so now i will call my guy to ship you one pcs UBL tomorrow and all thing will be solved
Old 03-16-2008, 17:29   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 173565
Thanks Meter: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by stallone1® View Post
hi maikash2747,

first of all i dont have time to go to forum and browse daily and the PM you send me is totaly useless unless u can wait till i join the forum

and now the product is only one pcs UBL broken when it reach you ?this may cause by the stupid coruier service and dont handle with care

and also do go and read the term and condition when you make any order from any site we did mention clearly all order will be shipped within 1-4days

so now i will call my guy to ship you one pcs UBL tomorrow and all thing will be solved
change your men then .
Old 03-16-2008, 17:57   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 132856
Thanks Meter: 36
Quote:
hi maikash2747,

man ur men are very very slow tell them to be fast
thanks
Old 03-16-2008, 21:48   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
hi maikash2747,

stallone i sent u the PM here on GSM forum not on ipmart forum so u should've got it.

secondly yes i've read ur terms and conditions but u r advertising in BIG BOLD LETTERS on the website that the products will be shipped between 1-3 days or if u say 1-4 days, now my order was not even picked up by FEDEX after 5 working days, i did not get any confirmation email that my order was shipped, it was only after i sent ur support team some wake up calls that they shipped my order.

how do u plan to send me the UBL, have u got my details ?
Old 03-17-2008, 07:51   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 57374
Thanks Meter: 170
wake up please

1) hello i have say i have no time to join whatever forum ok so dont PM me is useless

2) and as well i have also told you i will call my guys to ship you one pcs UBL agian to do the replacement read my post carefully

3) wake up and check time zone before you start shouting your order been shipped the 5th days

this is the dhl number for one pcs UBL replacement try check 10hrs later dhl just do collection
DHL no. : 127 1426 472
Old 03-17-2008, 08:50   #13 (permalink)

Member: 456605
Thanks Meter: 3
calm down guys

hey guys ,
i am sure i-pmart is reputable and marvalous firm that i do buisness.So i don't think they are careless about their customers.
Because i am telling this i have more than 3 years experiance of buisness and more than 10000$ worth of deal with them.
i am sure they are good people in all online buisness.So if you do the order and the complain or queries according to their instruction.they will defenetly answer.don't worry.

Old 03-17-2008, 09:19   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7468
Thanks Meter: 2
IPMART is a trustble company... i order already with them lots of boxs and i never had any problems. they also reply the support tickets and are ready to help when we have any problems.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:49   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 16899
Thanks Meter: 18
Never had any problems with them