GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2015, 14:09   #16 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930

ok please correct me if am wrong
now you uploaded IMEI to Clean service and You checked before uploading it was Clean
after seller Delayed 15 Days to response he told you the imei is Blocked or Lost and he doesn't Want to refund it Due to his service agreement No Refund
and Both Of You Don't know When the imei has been reported Lost 2 days after upload 10 days 14 days ?
@c@freedom I Will need screenshot of Your MASS messages or Emails You sent Regarding No Refund
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Leo~ For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2015, 15:44   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 450337
Thanks Meter: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by c@freedom View Post
Ok so let me get this correct all the blacklisted imeis sent were uploaded by your PARTNER but all the clean ones were uploaded and checked by YOU?
Mods please put a stop to this thread it is obvious this guy wants to make excuses as he go first it was a wrong carrier imei (359235064451049) he begged and complained it was for his friend and i corrected that issue from September 2, 2015 and i have sent several warnings in email,skype,etc,etc, since this trouble with Mohsin, now he is bringing this issue about a imei submitted September 16, 2015 the purpose or mass emails i think is to notify all clients of any updates I didn't know i was suppose to call Mohsin on his cell-number to explain this to him personally. Furthermore its obvious if your partner is uploading blacklisted imeis he does not have access to your email account or skype account so he didn't get any of my updates so please take this up with your partner not me.
Hi , I am Mohsin Partner . You Are Right , That Mohsin Has to Inform Me About Your's No refund Policy But I am also Waiting For Screen shot , Chat History and Email That you Send To All Your clients , We All Know That We Are Register To So Many Web Sites , normally We Don't Read That Emails Because of Advertisement & Other Promotions .
I have question For You If Some New End User Login To your Website To upload T-mobile Service & He Not Find Any warring From You At There, Than if You Deduct Credit you lose your Customer or not .
Most Important That please Mind Your Words ( Begged ) . We All are Humans So We make Mistakes So if You Help some One Out In Any Matter Don't Call it Begging . We All helped Every day To Our Customers . This Is Called Customer Satisfaction , Which You Don't Know i thing So .
This Matter Is Not About Some xx$ USD . This Is Because How you Deal With Your Clints , If You Just Said That I talk To Source Or We Will Look After This Matter Than I am Sure Mohsin Will Not Open This Thread .
Old 10-06-2015, 17:28   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24023
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,630
Donate money to this user
i receive this email twice from c@freedom
but some client are strange me i do icloud i ask to send me clean and verify but they send lost or erased phone and they yes yes it's clean !! so best way check by your self , buy the way i do alot of bisniss with c@freedom never have problem

Old 10-06-2015, 17:33   #19 (permalink)
Super Moderator

When this mail was sent to you ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2015, 20:00   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 450337
Thanks Meter: 247
Right Thing To Put Warring On Web site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Unlockers View Post
There Is No Warring On Your Service Info , That Barried Will Not Refundable

Important infoDelivery Time: 1-8DAYS
Please Read

Clean/financed are devices that are not lost/stolen but some barred imeis with unpaid bills.

Please use the link below to check imeis before submitting in this service.

Not all unpaid bills devices can be unlocked in this service if unpaid bills and T-Mobile closes account and outsource to a collecting agengy this imei will need premium service to unlock so please use link and check first to prevent delays.

Now You Did The Right Thing By Warring On Your Website . But What About Old Ones ????

Please Read

Clean/financed are devices that are not lost/stolen but some barred imeis with unpaid bills.

Please use the link below to check imeis before submitting in this service.

Not all unpaid bills devices can be unlocked in this service if unpaid bills and T-Mobile closes account and outsource to a collecting agengy this imei will need premium service to unlock so please use link and check first to prevent delays.

IMEI Status Check | See if Your Phone Works on T-Mobile 4G Network

P.S. WRONG CARRIER IMEIS AND BLACKLISTED ARE NON-REFUNDABLE NO EXCEPTION.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:25   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 417298
Sonork: 100.1578269
Thanks Meter: 18,268
Still Waiting Proofs ,

Moderators Please take Final Step and Close This matter asap

Br
Old 10-10-2015, 16:22   #22 (permalink)
Super Moderator

i sent PM to Habiti and c@freedom as last chance
and your issue is complicated that it needs more proof we can't just list some one as cheater and destroy his business without enough evidence please understand that

Listing and banning some one is single Click for you but for us we might destroy some 1 business
please be patient and am sorry i lost track on your thread for while i will keep you updated
Old 10-10-2015, 16:31   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Sorry , i not want say he cheat me or He cheater ,
he not cheater , he trusted 100% but there is Some issue Between 2 of us and we want solve it in gentle way

Br
Old 10-10-2015, 16:37   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24023
Sonork: 100.61317
Thanks Meter: 2,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AhmedLeO~ View Post
When this mail was sent to you ?

he send me Email in last week of September i think and again in first week of October
Old 10-10-2015, 17:51   #25 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2218493
Sonork: 100.1657150
Thanks Meter: 113
Quote:
@ mohsin you are not newbie and most of services doesn't refund wrong submits
If your imeis check is blocked now then whatever reason you got first info wrong its not his problem
But to confirm it will be better if c@freedom can provide sent mail or message with the warning as screenshot
I will check your imeis tomorrow when am on pc
For now this thread is closed

Mods the last time i replied to this thread was on the 2nd of October then i saw this thread was closed so I thought this issue was done with.
Old 10-10-2015, 18:14   #26 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2218493
Sonork: 100.1657150
Thanks Meter: 113
Quote:
i sent PM to Habiti and c@freedom as last chance
and your issue is complicated that it needs more proof we can't just list some one as cheater and destroy his business without enough evidence please understand that

Listing and banning some one is single Click for you but for us we might destroy some 1 business
please be patient and am sorry i lost track on your thread for while i will keep you updated
Sir to be completely honest after this thread was closed on the 2nd i still went ahead and rejected 4 more blocked imeis Moshin had sent and refunded to his Paypal and on the following Monday i called Mohsin to confirm with him his orders are being processed if he wanted to use his credits to order any new imeis he said NO so his current orders are now being done. Sir if someone is doing a job for you and you raise a issue they are reluctant to continue fairing chargebacks etc so after closed i confirmed with source that issue was closed so to reprocess his remainding imeis because i had check those myself I was not aware we still had an issue here! This guy is very confusing and hard to deal with on skype he talk like all is fixed then he come here and say otherwise.
Old 10-10-2015, 21:09   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c@freedom View Post
Sir to be completely honest after this thread was closed on the 2nd i still went ahead and rejected 4 more blocked imeis Moshin had sent and refunded to his Paypal and on the following Monday i called Mohsin to confirm with him his orders are being processed if he wanted to use his credits to order any new imeis he said NO so his current orders are now being done. Sir if someone is doing a job for you and you raise a issue they are reluctant to continue fairing chargebacks etc so after closed i confirmed with source that issue was closed so to reprocess his remainding imeis because i had check those myself I was not aware we still had an issue here! This guy is very confusing and hard to deal with on skype he talk like all is fixed then he come here and say otherwise.
Sir , Charg imei ill pay , just Show me warning you give me
Old 10-10-2015, 22:00   #28 (permalink)
Super Moderator

@mohsin you say he is trusted 100% let's Put 2 scenarios
one : you didn't read his warning mail and uploaded the imei so it's your fault not his
two: he didn't send the warning mail and you uploaded imei and then he sent the warning so let's say he Slipped once of many services he offer and it's common this Happens it's human Error and as long as he is trusted then you can give him slack

he is willing to refund your 65$ and let's Close this Issue
if you don't Like his services or don't trust him anymore simply don't use his services

This is my final decision about this issue and this Thread will be deleted
Old 10-10-2015, 22:07   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
@mohsin you say he is trusted 100% let's Put 2 scenarios
one : you didn't read his warning mail and uploaded the imei so it's your fault not his
two: he didn't send the warning mail and you uploaded imei and then he sent the warning so let's say he Slipped once of many services he offer and it's common this Happens it's human Error and as long as he is trusted then you can give him slack

he is willing to refund your 65$ and let's Close this Issue
if you don't Like his services or don't trust him anymore simply don't use his services

This is my final decision about this issue and this Thread will be deleted
Sorry you wrong Here ,

First , He not give me any Waring and i not also read/seen on his web ,
2nd , There is no any email i receive
Old 10-10-2015, 22:12   #30 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohsin-* View Post
Sorry you wrong Here ,

First , He not give me any Waring and i not also read/seen on his web ,
2nd , There is no any email i receive
and i said it's 2 scenarios i didn't said you did or he did
then we are back in loop that will never End he already Tried to solve this issue by offering to refund you and that's the only solution for this matter will You Accept it >?