GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2015, 14:22   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 417298
Sonork: 100.1578269
Thanks Meter: 18,268
Donate money to this user
Issue with http://www.celluarfreedom.com/

Its a Complicated issue so we need Your Help

We have Process Them 1 Tmobile IMEI , its was Sure Clean ,( i have check clean myself )
First its long delay , Servile time 7 work days but now its around 15 days ,
2nd , When we was process imei it was clean but now it Mark Lost by carrier.

Now he say he have talk Source and he not refund lost imei ,

" There is no any warning and Note on his Web till now That Lost will not refund "

But

When we process it was clean and its become Lost after process so where is Out fault ?

now we want refund and they say source not refund ,

We are waiting for solution
Old 10-01-2015, 15:19   #2 (permalink)
bod
Banned

Member: 16490
Sonork: 100.1621293
Thanks Meter: 908
Looks like it was Lost/Stolen etc and not reported / updated by the networks.

So when did you receive the:?
mobile
Check status
Submit to server

The point is it was not done in the said timeframe.. what was your deal?

If this would have been done in the said timeframe of 7 working days would it have been barred in that period?

If barred after this period you would have known and chose a different method..

Br
Old 10-01-2015, 15:43   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Sorry we have not Check after Process i Have check only before process ,
and main thing is there is no any warning i get ,

We have ask him Refund imei its Delay and become Lost after process ( there is not our mistake ) after process imei it must be source problem ,

so now Phone till now not Unlock and after 15 days i get status Lost ,

It must be refunded
Old 10-01-2015, 18:31   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2458236
Thanks Meter: 2
that was not your fault even you say you submited lost because they not have rules on his web that if client submitted wrong imei will be denied and it will not have chance to get money back..all seller's getting money for like this situation is not fare and this is the act of cheating.
Old 10-01-2015, 22:57   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1869239
Thanks Meter: 53
Its well knowed that blocked imeis from t-mobile are always refundable.
Old 10-02-2015, 12:07   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 450337
Thanks Meter: 247
There Is No Warring On Your Service Info , That Barried Will Not Refundable

Important infoDelivery Time: 1-8DAYS
Please Read

Clean/financed are devices that are not lost/stolen but some barred imeis with unpaid bills.

Please use the link below to check imeis before submitting in this service.

Not all unpaid bills devices can be unlocked in this service if unpaid bills and T-Mobile closes account and outsource to a collecting agengy this imei will need premium service to unlock so please use link and check first to prevent delays.
Old 10-02-2015, 18:47   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930
your case can't be proved you say he added now in his site that
lost or barred won't be refunded so it's your word against his

about Lost by carrier this is Stolen phone and owner might delayed till he reported it in tmobile with his receipt

Send his gsmhosting member id so we can send him PM
Old 10-02-2015, 19:09   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2218493
Sonork: 100.1657150
Thanks Meter: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohsin-* View Post
Its a Complicated issue so we need Your Help

We have Process Them 1 Tmobile IMEI , its was Sure Clean ,( i have check clean myself )
First its long delay , Servile time 7 work days but now its around 15 days ,
2nd , When we was process imei it was clean but now it Mark Lost by carrier.

Now he say he have talk Source and he not refund lost imei ,

" There is no any warning and Note on his Web till now That Lost will not refund "

But

When we process it was clean and its become Lost after process so where is Out fault ?

now we want refund and they say source not refund ,

We are waiting for solution
Goodday Mods i waited 24hrs to reply to this thread because i wanted to be absolutely sure this could not be solved private but Mohsin just confirmed on Skype he wanted Mods to decide whether refund or not. I will not waste your time in stating my opinion only facts.
1. The imei in question is 352066065405172 and it was submitted on September 16, 2015 and my service is 1-8days mon-fri.
2. The instructions on my web is clearly stated as follows: Please Read

Clean/financed are devices that are not lost/stolen but some barred imeis with unpaid bills.

Please use the link below to check imeis before submitting in this service.

Not all unpaid bills devices can be unlocked in this service if unpaid bills and T-Mobile closes account and outsource to a collecting agengy this imei will need premium service to unlock so please use link and check first to prevent delays.

IMEI Status Check | See if Your Phone Works on T-Mobile 4G Network

3. This imei was replied to me via email on September 17, 2015 as BLACKLISTED.
4. This imei WAS NOT replied on my website until about 24hrs ago after Mohsin requested i check the status of another imei in process (013973001245920) and i replied him via website and by gsx report on skype he then asked about the update on the current imei in question.
5. After doing a search of his imei in my email i replied on website and on Skype that the imei was BLACKLISTED and it was replied from September 17, 2015.
6. My T-Mobile service is not done auto via a api from my website to another website all my orders are sent via email and replied via email in the form of a excel document and i reply manually by me to skype, whatsapp, viber, sonork or wherever the imei was sent to me to be processed.
7. Did I miss replying his imei on the 17th? Yes i did. Do i ever miss replying other imeis at times? Yes i do.

Now the whole issue of refund is did i let my clients know before they submit to my service that blacklisted imeis are non-refundable the answer is YES, is it posted in my instructions on my website the answer is NO, have i ever sent this warning and I quote:
'This Is To Inform All Our Clients Please DO NOT USE FREE OR SOME CHEAP B.S. CHECKER And Submit Wrong Carriers And Then Cry And Complain DO PAID GSX CHECKS BEFORE SUBMITTING ORDERS. Our Suppliers Do Not Refund WRONG CARRIER IMEIS. For T-Mobile Clean/Financed Service Please Use The Link Below And Check Your Imeis Before Sending Our Supplier DO NOT REFUND FOR BLACKLISTED IMEIS SENT IN CLEAN T-MOBILE SERVICE!
IMEI Status Check | See if Your Phone Works on T-Mobile 4G Network
Regards,
Celluarfreedom - Iphone Samsungs Nokia Htc Unlock Solution Guru
email: [email protected]
ym: [email protected]
sonork: 100.1657150"

In mass emails, skype chat groups, whatsapp chat groups, viber chat groups, sonork broadcasts, twitter, facebook chats the answer is YES. Have i ever called Mohsin and tell him this warning directly the answer is NO.
For a guy who has a thread open where he posts success stories of his Sprint and T-Mobile unlocks I must be giving him some sort of decent service for him to advertise this. Have Mohsin ever submitted wrong carrier imei in my T-Mobile service the answer is YES. Did i go the extra mile to help him in getting refund the answer is YES. Did he check that wrong carrier imei before sending Im quite sure he would say NO. Was this imei clean at the time of submission and then it went listed Stolen in 24hrs that is a possibility. Did he check this imei before sending? he already stated that he did. Do i have other orders pending from Mohsin right now that are blocked/blacklisted the answer is YES. DID HE CHECK THOSE PERSONALLY BEFORE SENDING I'M QUITE SURE HE WILL SAY NO.
The bottom line Sir is Mohsin took this imei from another web owner that he trustes and give pay after unlock so now the imei is blacklisted and not refunded his client refuses to pay him, whether or not Mohsin checked this imei before sending which I DO NOT THINK HE DID its blacklisted and I have stated that on numerous occassions that my source does not refund for blacklisted and or wrong carrier imeis. All I have stated here is the truth and correct to the best of my knowledge and I can upload screenshots to prove all but if you say to refund i will do so INSTANTLY and post transaction details here, it is not my mission to be in this business to cheat or take my clients money.
I await your reply,
Regards.
Old 10-02-2015, 23:33   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

There is many Services , Like Sprint . ATT and many many More and we writre there that supported only clean imei It not mean Barrred not refund , all refund barred

in Which service Barred not refund we all write Strict note that barred not refund ,

My main point is ,

we have check and Process imei ,( its Free instant cehck no any source want clean report For Tmobile and all refund lost barred )

We have process Clean imei and IMEI barred after Process ,
2nd there is no any warning on his web he accept it in upper post , also he not let me know before ,
3rd , imei is delay 15 days .

So , tell us my single mistake .

Simply it should be refunded to my user , he have send me clean imei and we process clean imei to him
Old 10-03-2015, 00:22   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
There is many Services , Like Sprint . ATT and many many More and we writre there that supported only clean imei It not mean Barrred not refund , all refund barred

in Which service Barred not refund we all write Strict note that barred not refund ,

My main point is ,

we have check and Process imei ,( its Free instant cehck no any source want clean report For Tmobile and all refund lost barred )

We have process Clean imei and IMEI barred after Process ,
2nd there is no any warning on his web he accept it in upper post , also he not let me know before ,
3rd , imei is delay 15 days .

So , tell us my single mistake .

Simply it should be refunded to my user , he have send me clean imei and we process clean imei to him
Omg here we go again Mohsin please stop posting lies you have not checked any imei before sending to my website and if you did explain these 4 imeis rejected less than an hour ago:
and i can screenshot them to prove they were submitted by you to my website.
Your attempts to portray yourself as a victim and me and my source as dishonest is futile because my source is a businessman who would rather refuse a problem clients imeis than to fight in public over $6X but go ahead and post more lies it still does not change the fact you constantly send blacklisted imeis in my T-MOBILE CLEAN/FINANCED service then run here and complain when not refunded.
The Following User Says Thank You to c@freedom For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2015, 00:33   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Where is Lies , this IMEI My patner have upload and if its block so cut again credit ,

But show me Warning ? where you wrote there is no refund Lost imeis ?
imei delay 15 days even you receive email ,wow is this no lie ?
Old 10-03-2015, 00:56   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Where is Lies , this IMEI My patner have upload and if its block so cut again credit ,

But show me Warning ? where you wrote there is no refund Lost imeis ?
Ok so let me get this correct all the blacklisted imeis sent were uploaded by your PARTNER but all the clean ones were uploaded and checked by YOU?
Mods please put a stop to this thread it is obvious this guy wants to make excuses as he go first it was a wrong carrier imei (359235064451049) he begged and complained it was for his friend and i corrected that issue from September 2, 2015 and i have sent several warnings in email,skype,etc,etc, since this trouble with Mohsin, now he is bringing this issue about a imei submitted September 16, 2015 the purpose or mass emails i think is to notify all clients of any updates I didn't know i was suppose to call Mohsin on his cell-number to explain this to him personally. Furthermore its obvious if your partner is uploading blacklisted imeis he does not have access to your email account or skype account so he didn't get any of my updates so please take this up with your partner not me.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:01   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c@freedom View Post
Ok so let me get this correct all the blacklisted imeis sent were uploaded by your PARTNER but all the clean ones were uploaded and checked by YOU?
Mods please put a stop to this thread it is obvious this guy wants to make excuses as he go first it was a wrong carrier imei (359235064451049) he begged and complained it was for his friend and i corrected that issue from September 2, 2015 and i have sent several warnings in email,skype,etc,etc, since this trouble with Mohsin, now he is bringing this issue about a imei submitted September 16, 2015 the purpose or mass emails i think is to notify all clients of any updates I didn't know i was suppose to call Mohsin on his cell-number to explain this to him personally. Furthermore its obvious if your partner is uploading blacklisted imeis he does not have access to your email account or skype account so he didn't get any of my updates so please take this up with your partner not me.
we Are discus 1 IMEI and it was Uplaoded by me ,me and my User to both was Check it CLean before upload , he also not a newbie in Unlocking , if you need i invite him here

Till now 9 more imeis on your server and all are clean and in Finance ,
no any one is lost checked few mints ago ,
Old 10-03-2015, 01:10   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Can You please Show me any Warning / Chat or message that show you tell me Before use service There is no refund Lost IMEI ?

Just reply this Question if you do show That ill say Big sorry to you and will ask mods cancel this thread ,
and ill refund user from my pocket
Old 10-03-2015, 01:16   #15 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930
@ mohsin you are not newbie and most of services doesn't refund wrong submits
If your imeis check is blocked now then whatever reason you got first info wrong its not his problem
But to confirm it will be better if c@freedom can provide sent mail or message with the warning as screenshot
I will check your imeis tomorrow when am on pc
For now this thread is closed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk