GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2007, 14:38   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5360
Sonork: 1577169
Thanks Meter: 24
[email protected],FAOUZI ZOUARI,www.azkainou.com CHEATER CONFIRMED

Well it has come to my attention that today 28 may 2007 my paypal account has had a reversal from paypal from this individual [email protected],FAOUZI ZOUARI,www.azkainou.com

I am NOT happy and really pissed off.

I hate scammers and especially people who CHEAT others. I do not take paypal reversals lightly

I have talked to this person right now, and he said its my problem if paypal took the money out..

IDIOT: you must have reported it or used a stolen credit to pay me.

I have all proofs and can provide screen dumps of our transaction.

Many people know me here, and many people will tell you how fcuking 110% honest I am. I do not have fcuking time to waste with bull$hit like this.

I am really to pissed off.

Now I give you 2 options.

EITHER PAY ME THE MONEY VIA WESTER UNION.

Or SORT OUT THE PROBLEM WITH PAYPAL.

The amount was for €25. I do not care HOW small the amount was. I just do NOT like having transactions reversed.

Original transaction was on the 15th of may.

I will be posting screen dumps of the transaction shortly and to prove all this ****ing mallarchy of people ABUSING the whole paypal system.

Regards

Roy

Old 05-28-2007, 14:41   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 129423
Thanks Meter: 8
calm down roy.i experienced same thing with this guy.hopefully he will pay u asap

Old 05-28-2007, 14:46   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Here is a screendmp of paypal

The person is STILL arguing he never done anything.

When it comes to paypal. I have become an expert now since a few years ago I had a very large sum reversed. I never got my money back. But I was scammed.

So???

You tell me.. Is it paypals fault ? Or individual ? ALL I know my account has the original €25 HELD.

FOR WHAT REASON ????

Only a few outcomes..

Either person reported transaction or.. person used aan unauthorised method to pay me.

Ball is in your court my friend.

DJ

Old 05-28-2007, 14:59   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemar14 View Post
calm down roy.i experienced same thing with this guy.hopefully he will pay u asap

You kidding me ?

Paypal reversals = scam.

Simple. You got to be really silly, if you decide to have a transaction reversed and NOT think about the consequences.

Im glad i never did a bigger transaction with this guy.

I can give time for this issue to be resolved. But why is the paypal HELD? Surely there must be a reason.

Karim is telling me is because he never completed the subscription with paypal. Thats complete and utter horse crap.

If thats the case, then many other people would have had their transactions reversed.

So Karim what is it.. Dodgy credit card? Dodgy paypal account? You tell me..

DJ

Old 05-28-2007, 15:12   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

CAN YOU ALL READ THE PART IN THAT SCREEN DUMP WHERE IT SAYS

"The transaction is subject to a buyer complaint, CHargeback, Unauthorised claim"

I rest my case.

Those last word in the screen dump from paypal. Just proves it all

DJ

Old 05-28-2007, 15:20   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 136446
Thanks Meter: 9
well you know that is not my problem and it's paypal procedure to make verification on account and during that they block my account until they verifye all with my banck , and finally you said to my that you dont care , so me to i dont care , just sit and wait your money back .. i did not cheat you adn you know that , and all people that i payed have the same problem as you and all of them understand the problem , and they can wait that the problem will be solved , and next time dont cry for 25 euro , i promiss you a gift 20 orange uk logs , and you can proceed any time you want ? bye

Old 05-28-2007, 15:22   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 136446
Thanks Meter: 9
and why dont you post the page that i sent to you !!!! HERE THE REASON why my paypal is blocked , !! you dont post that , it's not honest from u , any way , when account is reactived you will get your money from paypal not from me , cos it's not me who take your money
Attached Files
File Type: rar PAYPAL OFF.rar (88.0 KB, 25 views)

Old 05-28-2007, 16:34   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Look
Your a fraud
As mentioned i dont care if its for £1 or £25000. You say im crying for €25, Its the principle immoral excuse of an amoeba TWAT. You do not go and start reversing transactions for nothing OK ??

I dont want your logs. I dont wish to deal with you any further. You giving me these logs is just trying to make up for the silly mistake you have made. take your logs are shove it mate..

Transaction is under investigation due to the following reasons

"The transaction is subject to a buyer complaint, CHargeback, Unauthorised claim"

Right I have just spoken to paypal who cannot confirm me the exact details, but have told me it was an unauthorised payment

So
1) Did you complain about transaction ?
2) You did chargeback?
3) Or did you steal someones credit card and pay me ?

Which one is it.. Seems like number 3 to me..

Your paypal is blocked. No TRANSACTION should be reversed!

IF you made me aware that there was going to be a problem you could have let me know. You say so and so is patient. Well, I dont give a Bullscrap about so and so. They can wait if they want. But I will always make my point if you FUK around with me.

But instead you told me to sort it with paypal since its not your problem. IS IT MY PROBLEM ?

. B$ business from you. Your a joker my friend.

For all I know, Money has been held and it is NOT my problem

Next time you start some business, why not make sure your fully verified with paypal before even attempting to deal with people. Its for your own benifit

Regards
DJ

Old 05-28-2007, 16:44   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassouki View Post
and why dont you post the page that i sent to you !!!! HERE THE REASON why my paypal is blocked , !! you dont post that , it's not honest from u , any way , when account is reactived you will get your money from paypal not from me , cos it's not me who take your money
What im lying now ? Everything is honest here...maybe not you. You are a joker my friend.

Why is paypal asking me these questions now

I cannot confirm delivery of motorola codes since its virtual goods.

As explained to you, its got nothing to do with paypal blocking or verifying your account!!

Can someone please confirm to this guy that paypal WOULD not reverse transactions because his paypal is blocked!!! ????

Old 05-28-2007, 17:03   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 511890
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSwift View Post
What im lying now ? Everything is honest here...maybe not you. You are a joker my friend.

Why is paypal asking me these questions now

I cannot confirm delivery of motorola codes since its virtual goods.

As explained to you, its got nothing to do with paypal blocking or verifying your account!!

Can someone please confirm to this guy that paypal WOULD not reverse transactions because his paypal is blocked!!! ????
I can confirm that.... Paypal are cowboys

I do agree with what you are saying, but another reason could be this-
  1. Someone paid this guy via Paypal using fraudulant funds.
  2. He then used these funds to pay you for goods
  3. When the original fraudulant buyer was found out, the funds were then returned to the original owner, meaning him, and yourself had those payments reversed.

(From you, back to him, then back to the fraudster, then finally- back to the original owner of that money). I've experienced this myself, and is why I would rather walk/ swim to China to pay someone $40 than send it via Paypal.

I'm not sticking up for him here @ all, but having been in the obove situation before, I know how it feels to have been screwed.

By reading all of this thread, it looks to me like he will send you the funds once he is able to. After all, he's not cheated you out of the kind of funds he could retire on.

If he were planning on cheating you I doubt he would be even bothered trying to defend himself.

I sincerely hope this matter is resolved.

Word of warning for all forum members: BE VERY CAREFUL WITH PAYPAL!

Old 05-28-2007, 17:03   #11 (permalink)
F C
No Life Poster

Member: 6486
Sonork: 100.79846
Thanks Meter: 350
@ ROY....

bro, its allways better not to deal wid some one u dont know(specially dont take payment via pay pal) , this biz is full of sharks .even i tell u , many times it happens with me that customer has rec. the goods and even we have proof of signature , still paypal reverse the payment , so u can imagine .....moreover this whole online biz ***** , protection to seller is not there , if the customer is tricky ....u stand no where ....

also try to make on bad debts book , good for u

br,

Gohar

Last edited by F C; 05-28-2007 at 17:15.

Old 05-28-2007, 17:23   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thanks for posting RBB

Yes it might not be a great sum.. But its not nice having money taken from your account 2 weeks later. Big amount or small, its the matter of principle.

I would not have posted here at all, had the guy not told me to go solve it with paypal. Its like telling someone to piss off and he dont want to hear it!!

I am an understanding person. I just didnt like the attitude. And for me to write such words, he must have really pissed me off.

Had he told me he was having a problem in a calm manner, instead of telling me its not his problem. He wouldnt have to face this post!!.

Thats all..

Best regards
DJ

Old 05-28-2007, 17:35   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Ok I can confirm that Karim has just spoken to me on the phone.

He has explained to me what the problem is (I wish he did it before instead of telling me its not his problem!!)

It seems that paypal has reversed all transactions ever sent from his paypal account due to the fact he just needs to have his mastercard or visa verified.

Question is, if transaction is reversed, whos got the money ?

I got a few questions to answer through paypal.

They are enquiring what I sold, and if i can prove delivery.
Motorola codes are not sent by DHL..lol, so I do not know what to write.

The reason I was really pissed off about is, my account has got limited and I need to send them bastids documents etc. . Wtf.. and now all my money is blocked.

@Karim
You cannot blame me for not being pissed off.

As said, if you actually DID sort your account before doing any business. All would be fine and everyone happy and smiling..

I hope your problem is solve quickly.

I just do not understand why you wouldnt post something to let people know of the problem in advance.

If my account was being reversed, I would have posted here longggg time ago, so people are aware and wont start any posts!.

Thats all I can say for the time being.
Hopefully this problem gets sorted soon enough.

I do beleive Karim, and I do not think he would cheat for that amount. But as mentioned, its my account which i use on a daily basis has been limited.

Thanks

Roy

Old 05-28-2007, 17:40   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 511890
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjSwift View Post
Thanks for posting RBB

Yes it might not be a great sum.. But its not nice having money taken from your account 2 weeks later. Big amount or small, its the matter of principle.

I would not have posted here at all, had the guy not told me to go solve it with paypal. Its like telling someone to piss off and he dont want to hear it!!

I am an understanding person. I just didnt like the attitude. And for me to write such words, he must have really pissed me off.

Had he told me he was having a problem in a calm manner, instead of telling me its not his problem. He wouldnt have to face this post!!.

Thats all..

Best regards
DJ
And your right n all. No matter if it's £5, or £5,000- I'd still expect it back.

And due to the attitude he gave you, i'm not suprised in you writing how you have.

Anyway I've now given my 2 cents worth, and I wish you luck in resolving the matter.

Old 06-04-2007, 23:31   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@karim:

Any news on this ? Please update me what is happening.

Thanks

Closed Thread