GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 02:58   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 886861
Sonork: 100.1578030
Thanks Meter: 52
Keep cheaters away !!Be Ware of this post ,important !!!

hello ,all gsm friends

in this section , i saw all talked about cheaters outside of China. but in fact ,there are also many chinese cheaters ,i have bad experience dealing in chinese taobao too . meas chinese cheat chinese for gsm products .i thik all over the world same .
i am very proud of being a chinese that our mother country can supply the world , but i really dont want to see a foreign friend cheated in China, Cause when we are in your country ,you will talk of us like cheaters .
most of the dealers are responsible . but some just take your money by WU and run aways , i heard some of it .
we are also a good provider for all kinds of gsm produts , spare parts and boxes . for avoiding problems and helping my customers (cause we are agent of many companies for other products too ), we have applied profeesional lawyer on this cases .
here is their suggestion :
1. when buying from china ,you usually talk on msn , search in google , or baidu (chinese search ) for the email, to see , if it is valid or not . i think if he or she is a dealer , you can find it directly .
2. chinese name consisting of pin yin (letters )and characters . you cant recognize him or her by his english name
3. check the telphone number and trying to call him or her .
4.check from his customer or forum .
if you have problem in china ,you can contact us as following details ,maybe we can really help you . (for help , surely free, please dont worry )
sonork :100.1578030
msn :*****[email protected]
[email protected] (not hotmail )
[email protected]

gmail :[email protected]
[email protected]

www.gsmserving.com
forum.gsmserving.com (espanol )
www.gsmharbour.com
Old 04-03-2011, 03:14   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 886861
Sonork: 100.1578030
Thanks Meter: 52
Any one who has buying problem reply here !

Any one who has buying problem reply here ! or contact us :
sonork :100.1578030
msn :*****[email protected]
[email protected] (not hotmail )
[email protected]

gmail :[email protected]
[email protected]

www.gsmserving.com
forum.gsmserving.com (espanol )
www.gsmharbour.com

Mr.Tomas