GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2019, 11:38   #31 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 314387
Thanks Meter: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketstock347 View Post
stop scaming find another job stop spaming in forum your team game over already chanchura marked as cheater next turn is yours

lol, if chanchura is cheater its mean im also ? you are stupid guy. you just started to learn something on this forum and I know everything and I know that admins are normal guys and will reveal your trick

the truth is that you’ve got to steal money from me and you didn’t succeed, because of this you got angry and made a post here.
admins can see all about my history on this forum.
this is an old cheater trick and everyone knows that.

next candidate for ban its YOU
Old 11-30-2019, 14:46   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2929419
Thanks Meter: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanchura123 View Post
levaniko is trusted guy old and trusted man! cheaters everywhere! why not die this ****ing people. ����
stop scaming find another job stop spaming in forum your team game over already chanchura marked as cheater next turn is yours scamer levaniko scamer chanchura123 beware all
Old 11-30-2019, 14:53   #33 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by levaniko View Post
lol, if chanchura is cheater its mean im also ? you are stupid guy. you just started to learn something on this forum and I know everything and I know that admins are normal guys and will reveal your trick

the truth is that you’ve got to steal money from me and you didn’t succeed, because of this you got angry and made a post here.
admins can see all about my history on this forum.
this is an old cheater trick and everyone knows that.

next candidate for ban its YOU
only scamers like you use word lol in dealings and one more thing cheap scamer only scamers like you cry when we post about scamers inocent peoples always thank us so once again take my advice find other job because creating new ids like bega not gona work anymore for you and your team
Old 12-01-2019, 09:44   #34 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 314387
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by marketstock347 View Post
only scamers like you use word lol in dealings and one more thing cheap scamer only scamers like you cry when we post about scamers inocent peoples always thank us so once again take my advice find other job because creating new ids like bega not gona work anymore for you and your team

very funny what arguments you write here, I know people like you, you have very small brains and you can’t say anything normally, you only know to jump on the keyboard in life you are a looser, I won’t answer you anymore let admins do it for me.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:46   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by levaniko View Post
very funny what arguments you write here, I know people like you, you have very small brains and you can’t say anything normally, you only know to jump on the keyboard in life you are a looser, I won’t answer you anymore let admins do it for me.
stop scaming and spaming in forum both are not alowed and soon you also be listed as cheater like your friend chanchura stop crying here and find new job your team game is over