GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2005, 11:38   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 11915
Thanks Meter: 10

2 friends - Belong to the past as i see ...
100k usd - Belong to my friend Max ...

Ultima Box Project - ?????????
Support - ??????????

Regards to both,
DaysGSM
Old 12-06-2005, 12:09   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19987
Thanks Meter: 27
Nice thread...

But Legija is not a Cheater....

Regards
Mackie
Old 12-06-2005, 12:36   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49634
Sonork: 100.1671023
Thanks Meter: 71
Donate money to this user
ILegija is 100% correct person.

But,for 100k,i would become cheater in a sec
Old 12-06-2005, 13:21   #19 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 81970
Thanks Meter: 0
both are correct persons but every one know the power of money

try to resolve this problem in private with wisdom because this will touch the trustability of any product.

best regards
thetunsiancrow.
Old 12-06-2005, 20:09   #20 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
I have other funny story, do u want to know it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlteam
more than funny story,
Old 12-06-2005, 21:13   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 22955
Sonork: 67574 - Not use it
Thanks Meter: 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
@cheater legija
Well, HWK team strikes again, isn't it legija... Nice to hear Narry invested 100k
Don't worry cheater, i will care to make it the cheapest ultima box you can ever imagine
@max
forget it man, he is just another ****, go on your own way

Hehehehe...

Raskal is the clear example of the theory that pigs would survive the nuclear war.
As well as rats(no need to say names, they will reconise them selves).
Really, I know that when Saras stoped giving you corn you had an really bad time.
I know that was just a game made for fools like me...

Nice to see you live anyway...

Best Regards!
Old 12-06-2005, 21:22   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 46817
Thanks Meter: 29
Legija is 100% corect person
Old 12-06-2005, 21:42   #23 (permalink)

Member: 142300
Thanks Meter: 11
Max just get on with your life and business! What do you hope to achieve by crying on this forum???? You are a good programmer and maybe too honest at the same time but for sure you wont solve your problems by arguing on this forum!
We have all lost lots of money in the past but life goes on and theres still plenty of $$$$$ to be earnt in this business thats for sure
Old 12-06-2005, 22:55   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5339
Sonork: 100:1576437
Thanks Meter: 3
max, legija and narry are all 3 correct, but all 3 are also very big bitches (i m sure narry wont understand this and another one will take it as an insult, but since they know me well...)

it is simply the same story going on again and again and again, like i warned you, legija, before you started with max, different subject, but same history, and nobody is guilty, since all of you have good reasons to do what you did...

i lived this story before, after so many nice things done...

and again, same people are around, always high standing ones (i mean in this field) offering to help, and yet another european sales man will take care about maxrfon until the next story

max, i dont say yu are guilty of anything, even if you are, you know how much i respect you as my best business "friend/enemy"(depending on our moods...) even if all that is finished long time ago

but you guys all 3 of you are deserving what is happening, and this box will be ****ed like all the others, bphreak and zulea, you know what im talking about, since you 2 are doing serious stuff

to end this : when a genius a producer and a sales boy with 3 completely different mentality are trying to move big money together, thats what is happening

bye...
Old 12-06-2005, 23:07   #25 (permalink)
legija

Member:
Yes, exactly like Source said - i was warned by him from very start, but also from many other people who mean something in this field.

I cannot say Maxim is bad or mean person. His only problem is, he is too lame and too lazy, and when it comes to serious job, you can not relly on him.
In this cruel world - such behaviour in business nobody will tolerate even for one day, not to mention 18 months.
Old 12-06-2005, 23:30   #26 (permalink)

Member: 142300
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by legija
Yes, exactly like Source said - i was warned by him from very start, but also from many other people who mean something in this field.

I cannot say Maxim is bad or mean person. His only problem is, he is too lame and too lazy, and when it comes to serious job, you can not relly on him.
In this cruel world - such behaviour in business nobody will tolerate even for one day, not to mention 18 months.

Such true words have never been spoken before on this forum!(Appart from by me of course)
Old 12-06-2005, 23:38   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24581
Thanks Meter: 87
I agree!Legija is big cheater!Few months ago he promise me beautifull diner with most beautifull girl in his city and he newer maintain that promise!
Yes my dear Legija,this is a big true about you!
Where is that janjetina?
Regards
Old 12-07-2005, 00:41   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 69725
Thanks Meter: 36
@marple
that is nothing!!!
he promised me that he will come in Banja Luka... and I should pay that janjetina, but he didn't came you can't even imagine...

@MAX sorry but if legija have done this s**t, that was not without reason. If you are lazy... you should do something in opposite way

Get in this real world and be like a professional! That is the only way to be in this bussiness.

Unimoto allways had some delays in updates and so on... eventhough you promised updates...

I think you both are great people... but serious bussiness has some limitations! You should know this now...

That was bad story... nothing good from this for customers... but maybe is good for you to conceive for future bussiness/life.

In every bad story we can pull out something good (if we are not negative people)!

@legija if you cheat me again that you will come on beer and ćevapi... I will send some guys for you!
Regards to all around here!
Old 12-07-2005, 01:55   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24581
Thanks Meter: 87
Dezela and Elephant was beautifull place in LJ when i was there before 15years...I always remember one skyscreper and his name-PETROL...every letter was 1 months....long year...
regards
Old 12-07-2005, 05:19   #30 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
Nice to see u around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by source
bphreak and zulea, you know what im talking about, since you 2 are doing serious stuff
my friend, u are wrong here, only one of them is doing serious staff and that one is Zulea.