GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 16:22   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2527
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,109

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-care View Post
do you think we are earning now? we are just fcukin our @s5 ourselves with our own p3n1s. if this will be useless for us that will be our badluck again but, plz read my post carefully that i have suggested that not to buy any box in this week, it will affect all products and may be any of other box coders take stand for this and stop this nonsense of psychos. 'coz its affecting them also. so, be cool, don't think too much, concentrate on your product support. you do your work and let us do our work.

in your words

there is only one clear answer: if you don't like it, don't reply it(as we are product buyers and have rights to say what we think about it), just reply threads you like.

regards,
i-care
and what is after that week? All are buying these boxes that they have not buyed one week befoure, because they need it. So is nonsense to say donīt buy any box in this week. Itīs better to say: donīt buy any product from xxxxxx anymore, because.....

And i think, i could reply to any thread as everyone here, to say my own 2cents. If u like it or not.

regards
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GsmProf For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-04-2010, 16:56   #17 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1085402
Sonork: 100.1584889
Thanks Meter: 182
Quote:
just try to find out that what is the weekly sales sum of all boxes worldwide?

how much money we are spending after these boxes together weekly?

and after all this we are the victims.

if 50% of sales decreases than every box team feels the feeling of being victim without their fault and i hope someone will fight for it. if i was a coder i'll sure fight for that. but as i don't have that capability and most of my brothers working in this industry are not coders, so we can't fight directly for us but, we can find someone who is capable to fight for us this way.

br,

i-care
And ?

After this week you donīt buy what you need ?
There is no loose for the Teams around the Globe bcs you will buy what you need after this week !
So buy this week or next week makes no difference at the end the money goes into the pocket from the Teams !

Regards GSM Parts
The Following User Says Thank You to GSM Parts For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 18:05   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 754324
Sonork: LOVE MOHAMMAD (S.A.W)
Thanks Meter: 500
i think its total poltic and in poltics a man bite a dog we request all team s make good and earn well last time we lose p keys and now interface who is killer we dont know dont make killer RASKAL AND ZULEA PLEASE PLEASE i reqest u that both start table talk and clear all what was in past between zulea and raskal
make good soft fr us dont pull legs each one and run own project
Old 04-04-2010, 18:51   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 712832
Thanks Meter: 290
resume

unlock market is dead

now its time to create another market

br
The Following User Says Thank You to fypoi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 19:05   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2822
Thanks Meter: 152
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fypoi View Post
resume

unlock market is dead

now its time to create another market

br
who soever needs/feel to have another money making market (ofcourse technically) can contact me . i already almost shifted to another techi-business

Sorry for being a little off-topic from this thread.

regards
AshwaniGaur
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashwani Gaur For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2010, 19:33   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 148814
Sonork: 100.1576882
Thanks Meter: 5,012
Donate money to this user
I don t see the need of STRIKE...
Just using alternative boxes, and not buy other new boxes from the team.....easy..

But people like cheap, and don t care about professional ...
a 40$ tool supporting a long list of phones is not bad investment, and u get back money in the same day
So, if U got back money and than x 10 more of benefit....why care about the tool.... just give it as gift or keep in the forgotten items keeper

This is called Market, business, marketting.... Just play or let others play ( U know the rules)

Personally I have old dead project boxes, and i don t use any more, but When i bought, I did good business, so I don t care if is not more used or is broken....
Do do thin that I have to ask for money refund for my NEMSIS SE CLIP, as there's free soft

and this people that are introducing new HW/Box to the market and are able to sell, that's coz they are good in business, no more (even U don t like them, but U should agree that they r good business man, and they sell you what U don t need, but U buy )

Happy Unlocking @ all

WBR
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boucettay For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 07:29   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 225419
Thanks Meter: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by boucettay View Post
I don t see the need of STRIKE...
Just using alternative boxes, and not buy other new boxes from the team.....easy..

But people like cheap, and don t care about professional ...
a 40$ tool supporting a long list of phones is not bad investment, and u get back money in the same day
So, if U got back money and than x 10 more of benefit....why care about the tool.... just give it as gift or keep in the forgotten items keeper

This is called Market, business, marketting.... Just play or let others play ( U know the rules)

Personally I have old dead project boxes, and i don t use any more, but When i bought, I did good business, so I don t care if is not more used or is broken....
Do do thin that I have to ask for money refund for my NEMSIS SE CLIP, as there's free soft

and this people that are introducing new HW/Box to the market and are able to sell, that's coz they are good in business, no more (even U don t like them, but U should agree that they r good business man, and they sell you what U don t need, but U buy )

Happy Unlocking @ all

WBR

it's not about the price of the tool, whatever it is 40$ or 400$. i'm working in this industry for 10 years, everyone will agree that unlocking price was fair in past years according to price of a mobile phone. nowadays unlocking price are same for unlocking a NOKIA 1200, BLACKBERRY, HTC...all phones are getting unlocked now in 1-2$. so, it's better not to buy boxes and concentrate on hardware section, earning more money in replacing speaker, buzzer, lcd... than unlock.

br,
i-care
Old 04-05-2010, 08:23   #23 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 55124
Thanks Meter: 26
Quote:
it's not about the price of the tool, whatever it is 40$ or 400$. i'm working in this industry for 10 years, everyone will agree that unlocking price was fair in past years according to price of a mobile phone. nowadays unlocking price are same for unlocking a NOKIA 1200, BLACKBERRY, HTC...all phones are getting unlocked now in 1-2$. so, it's better not to buy boxes and concentrate on hardware section, earning more money in replacing speaker, buzzer, lcd... than unlock.

br,
i-care
yeh....i see you see what i saw long time.....REPLACING AN LCD IS MORE REWARDING (20$) THAN REVIVING A DEAD PHONE(2$) (the same phone)..its an irony
-the only solution is not buy product by gsm killers
-resellers to warn their customer of degerous products....for me i have warned my customer not to use any two products at the same time especially a card based sucurity products
-or take brake from the ****ing gsm bizz (after all Dejan did i hear is breading horses ).....motobikes are doing well
The Following User Says Thank You to weru For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 08:56   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 644616
Sonork: 100.1608012
Thanks Meter: 257
yes bro i strongly support this move
u r right these peoples r playing with
us n our buiseness so i request to
rascal zulea n manoal stop thi war
make ur own product mor powerfull
thanksssss
The Following User Says Thank You to asifdogar For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 09:51   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ashwani gaur
good luck for your new techni_bus probably i rejoin u

@boucettay
you are a gentelman & pro in unlocking market but question is not for boxes but how give a solution
loock now

alcatel zte huawei blacberry and some motorola for FREE

bb5 sl1 sl2 for FREE

tomorow sagem absolutly for FREE

we all share the responsibility, you have to tear the solution soon after that it starts to destroy the market or if a paying then appear everyone says that is expensive.

This is a job everyone should know what he wants.

br

ps: i am newbie in unlock-job only two years experience
Old 04-05-2010, 11:05   #26 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,265
Quote:
@ashwani gaur
good luck for your new techni_bus probably i rejoin u

@boucettay
you are a gentelman & pro in unlocking market but question is not for boxes but how give a solution
loock now

alcatel zte huawei blacberry and some motorola for FREE

bb5 sl1 sl2 for FREE

tomorow sagem absolutly for FREE

we all share the responsibility, you have to tear the solution soon after that it starts to destroy the market or if a paying then appear everyone says that is expensive.

This is a job everyone should know what he wants.

br

ps: i am newbie in unlock-job only two years experience
lol fernondo i had to answer to this post, listen free codes where given for a reason, not without in terms of any solution you me or anyone else will not stop personal or business war, they all want to be better we all want to be better and all want to make more than EACH OTHER.

This is gsm jungle, live within suvive with if not your place is not here.

Peace

BR

Fast Unlocking

P.s. Making a solution like DM3 is not the ideal solution that everyone will settle for, Griffin team always had a solution made thier money then released to public nothing wrong they want to recover thier work. unlike Dejan play with players and got played.Nothing personal with him.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:17   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@fast unlocking

good analyse, but the jungle one day may become a quiet town
Old 04-05-2010, 11:30   #28 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,265
Quote:
@fast unlocking

good analyse, but the jungle one day may become a quiet town
yes, but any quieter than a world s recession ?!!

anyway, what is happing now is a history that repeats it s self and it is call market GSM Market resting, so all Providers will change protections and then we talk about real market and solutions, then every makes money after everyone gives free and so on.

PS. Dont follow a lot of drama in here it will never end most of it is planned and played and directed by the best actor in gsm hosting.

br

Fast Unlocking
Old 04-05-2010, 11:42   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24552
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmProf View Post
and what is after that week? All are buying these boxes that they have not buyed one week befoure, because they need it. So is nonsense to say donīt buy any box in this week. Itīs better to say: donīt buy any product from xxxxxx anymore, because.....

And i think, i could reply to any thread as everyone here, to say my own 2cents. If u like it or not.

regards
I Have been around this game for years It is a GAME.
Its always been the same nothing will change read between the lines and get on with your work .Dont get involved in this Bull---t
The Following User Says Thank You to mtony969 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2010, 11:58   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@fast unlocking

no drama its a simple constatation, history repeat yes yes yes

br