GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2005, 14:00   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4103
Thanks Meter: 0

In Portugal start to be like in HK.
All the business is ****ed cause of these strangers who came and kill the market.
The problem is they came ilegal and bring a lot ilegal guys too, they pay for him 100-200€ by mounth and live 5 guys in a room.Don´t have to pay taxes, and after ruin the market go atack other countries.

This is a bull****, business, was good 5-6 years ago, now is a ****.
Old 02-26-2005, 14:07   #32 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
hehe (R.I.P crew (c)
Old 02-26-2005, 14:24   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24552
Thanks Meter: 13
well nothing done in my place for less than £10.00 and it is a certain type of
foreigner in england that ****s things one particular breed to blame i could go on but it would not be polite
Old 02-26-2005, 14:38   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtony969
well nothing done in my place for less than £10.00 and it is a certain type of
foreigner in england that ****s things one particular breed to blame i could go on but it would not be polite
I have to disagree, I live in poorer part of england (most jobs advertised as national minimum wage met) and I charge approx £10 for most unlocks (codes £8, mss4 work £15) but seems the local computer shop doing all for £5 (even unblocks for £10 so I'm told but no proof of that).
The problem is that these people are there (market, shop, etc) with rent paid so ANY extra they can make they happy and killing market doesnt bother them. Even local supermaket is selling payg sims orange/vodafone for £4.50 so 50p unlocking is not that far away
Old 02-26-2005, 17:05   #35 (permalink)

Member: 59852
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackie
In our country they unlock phones for "Wrigley's ORBIT Drops" .......it is about 0,3usd.....

Regards
Mackie
so f*****g truth... nokia siemens samsung SE unlock for 0.3e
long live nec,sharp,lg3g...some rare models = unlock 20euros for start...
only job whitch is ok is flat cables (for now)
Mackie - how is work these days my friend?
regards
Deki Profitel
Old 02-26-2005, 17:09   #36 (permalink)

Member: 59852
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FU_Too
I have to disagree, I live in poorer part of england (most jobs advertised as national minimum wage met) and I charge approx £10 for most unlocks (codes £8, mss4 work £15) but seems the local computer shop doing all for £5 (even unblocks for £10 so I'm told but no proof of that).
The problem is that these people are there (market, shop, etc) with rent paid so ANY extra they can make they happy and killing market doesnt bother them. Even local supermaket is selling payg sims orange/vodafone for £4.50 so 50p unlocking is not that far away
or maybe i must open service in uk,
cause 5-10£ is much bigger than 0.3euros ?
Old 02-26-2005, 18:39   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19987
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfiTel
or maybe i must open service in uk,
cause 5-10£ is much bigger than 0.3euros ?
Hehehe....

Regards
Mackie
Old 02-26-2005, 18:48   #38 (permalink)
arash111

Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
I just wonder some one who have no clue about gsm start talking in this thread. You do not need justifie why the prices are fuked, just because you are one of Naresh slaves, just shut up and is okay.
Your avatar is it a girl face or a landscape amigo ..
Old 02-26-2005, 18:54   #39 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 64341
Thanks Meter: 1
the truth about cheap unlocking is that when too many people know what u do, then prices will fall. try to do and know what others dont and enjoy the hights of monopoly. u see when people drop prices then others will fall out or get frustrated and leave th market for those that are trageting 3 unlocks pre-5 mins. i work under such trainous conditions so in order to survive, i buy to twisters and faster computers plus a few other clips and dongles u r ok . just adapter so u dont die from competion. learn more to stay ahead.
regards
Old 02-26-2005, 19:21   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19987
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfiTel
so f*****g truth... nokia siemens samsung SE unlock for 0.3e
long live nec,sharp,lg3g...some rare models = unlock 20euros for start...
only job whitch is ok is flat cables (for now)
Mackie - how is work these days my friend?
regards
Deki Profitel
@Deki Profitel

You're right about flats when you earn from 5euro-50euro...that's real respect of our job....

About work......" Kotrlja se pomalo ! ".....

I'm collecting garbage after sunday unlockers who thinks that if they buy Twister or Tornado...their problems are solved.....

Regards
Mackie
Old 02-26-2005, 20:55   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12966
Thanks Meter: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackie
@Deki Profitel
I'm collecting garbage after sunday unlockers who thinks that if they buy Twister or Tornado...their problems are solved.....

Regards
Mackie

yes sunday unlockers portugal buy tornado twister and they fink they are the master but many of then dont now how to repair blinking phones or contact retailer on gsm market the probleme is not the craked soft the probleme is ppl give free to all that craked soft in portugal is the hard mobiles phones and motorola phones give money 20 30 euros unlock but now smart clip **** all motorola market whit that stupid priçe of 200 euros

Last edited by ChelasGsm; 02-26-2005 at 23:18.
Old 02-26-2005, 22:13   #42 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Angry

If soft has more then on BIG RED button chances a sunday man to use it properly decrease exponentially.

Br
Old 02-27-2005, 02:37   #43 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 10347
Thanks Meter: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narry
MY
*** not ok narry responsible
all bad is narry
i am ok i am G>OD
u are nothing but a loser loser
u blame other for u own mistakes

regards
narry

Hey bro...

The pinnacle a man can reach is to know that the domain within which he functions & enjoys... "He is King"....dosent matter what that may be....
So Narry you have single handedly had so much influence on the HK flashing/unlocking market...You make the move & everyone else reacts....
What more can be done....to stay ahead of the game....
Take a sip of champgane and enjoy the accolade awarded to you by the great man himself.....
Business is business....but whoever said business cant be fun....its only a game...like all others...chess is played with plastic pieces.... business is a much bigger board and more pieces....
Some you have to defend...others you have to topple....thats the fun....you lose some or you accumulate some....
The difference is the plastic pieces dont fight back....once they are toppled....they lie defeated in grace....In real life.....defeat is rarley recognised.....mutates to spite/envy & vengeance....& for me an outside observer.....sometimes concern but on the rare occasion great satisfaction.... to see the game unravel...

In no way do I agree or disagree with the way concerned parties conduct their business....this is just my 2 pence worth

Even from great destruction & the ashes can come geatness.....if only a little intellect can be applied.....

PS: If you can do those suits at HKD$5 with silk ties in 5 different colours....I will take a full container

Regards

NADS
Old 02-27-2005, 10:21   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43802
Thanks Meter: 36
my biggest concern is that people don't see the big picture. I think in every country there is enough money to go around for everybody, but every other unlocker who comes into the market tries to come in at a cheaper price. this makes it hard to hold your price as it just get cheaper and cheaper with every new entrant.

I try to get the latest equipment to stay ahead but it is hard to get back top prices when the customers are used to low prices.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:42   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24552
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by FU_Too
M8 i have up to 12 unlockers within 500 yards of me on busy market days
with there battery boxes and free stuff .
1 they dont understand what they are doing so many non working phones made there.
2 they hate to use pc because foe that a certain amount of BRAIN is needed
so i still come out on top .
3 they hate to invest