GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2007, 19:33   #1 (permalink)
Bay
Freak Poster

Member: 2920
Thanks Meter: 21
Luckman From Garutech , what's wrong with you ?

I sended you 350 + 120+120+320+ 60== 970usd to order Infinity + Ultima + Pkey + SCRII by DHL on 23 March 2007.
You sent me SCDRII + Ultima within 2 Weeks.
Pkey is not detected , Infinity box is missing.
You're claiming that you're too busy. Please don't do that ,it's not good for busness. I'm losing money because I'm waiting Infinity to do Motorola W375, Chinesse CECT Phone etc...
Please if you have not good , refund me my money I can order from somewhere.
Many people said you're trustable , but if you're so busy to sent my item , I really don't understand.
One Month Order by DHL ,
Luckman ,I'm really sad. You sent a non trackable EMS Tracking serial
I went to EMS/Speed Post, no such Serial.
Really don't understant what's wrong.
Old 04-25-2007, 22:48   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13808
Thanks Meter: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay View Post
I sended you 350 + 120+120+320+ 60== 970usd to order Infinity + Ultima + Pkey + SCRII by DHL on 23 March 2007.
You sent me SCDRII + Ultima within 2 Weeks.
Pkey is not detected , Infinity box is missing.
You're claiming that you're too busy. Please don't do that ,it's not good for busness. I'm losing money because I'm waiting Infinity to do Motorola W375, Chinesse CECT Phone etc...
Please if you have not good , refund me my money I can order from somewhere.
Many people said you're trustable , but if you're so busy to sent my item , I really don't understand.
One Month Order by DHL ,
Luckman ,I'm really sad. You sent a non trackable EMS Tracking serial
I went to EMS/Speed Post, no such Serial.
Really don't understant what's wrong.
@Bay,

you should have talked this over with him, he is NEVER such a person, he is quite busy i can say that of him and definitely, there is no argument here in your post, Just you wanted the items as quickly or a refund and am sure he hasnt disagreed with you as you ve written here. so just talk it over with him.

He ll sort you out and you ll be happy.

bR
Old 04-25-2007, 23:20   #3 (permalink)
eko
No Life Poster

Member: 30098
Thanks Meter: 29
Hmmm not usually like this, you guys can sort things out.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:20   #4 (permalink)
Bay
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by essojay View Post
@Bay,

you should have talked this over with him, he is NEVER such a person, he is quite busy i can say that of him and definitely, there is no argument here in your post, Just you wanted the items as quickly or a refund and am sure he hasnt disagreed with you as you ve written here. so just talk it over with him.

He ll sort you out and you ll be happy.

bR
Problem is that now he don't respond to my Phone call, my SMS my Messenger
We are two guy in our country who order this items with him.
Before taking money , he was calling me itself , but now , he don't respond to my calls. Some time he switch off his phone , this is why I really don't know what's happening thys trustable guy.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:42   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 121356
Thanks Meter: 73
garutech cant eat your money,i have been doing business with him for a long time now.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:36   #6 (permalink)
Bay
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obioha View Post
garutech cant eat your money,i have been doing business with him for a long time now.
and he take one month to send you items ?
Old 04-26-2007, 10:53   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 34594
Thanks Meter: 26
all u need to do is try and find out whts causing the delay of ur items by calls,instead of talking too much on forum. Garutech can never eat ur money without giving u ur goods or refunding ur money back. I CAN BET ON THAT!. if u say is not picking ur calls, call with another number or better still call his brother(Ajibola). i am sure he will assist too.

BR
Ayoade
Old 04-27-2007, 09:50   #8 (permalink)
Bay
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoade View Post
all u need to do is try and find out whts causing the delay of ur items by calls,instead of talking too much on forum. Garutech can never eat ur money without giving u ur goods or refunding ur money back. I CAN BET ON THAT!. if u say is not picking ur calls, call with another number or better still call his brother(Ajibola). i am sure he will assist too.

BR
Ayoade
I know all that , but the true is that I discovered that items have not been sent on Friday 13 April as he said , but 10 days after , April 23 , this mean that I will receive them maybe 1 week later (around 20 April) by EMS and
I will need to reorder another pkey dongle
Old 05-12-2007, 11:37   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 65222
Sonork: 100.65030
Thanks Meter: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bay View Post
I know all that , but the true is that I discovered that items have not been sent on Friday 13 April as he said , but 10 days after , April 23 , this mean that I will receive them maybe 1 week later (around 20 April) by EMS and
I will need to reorder another pkey dongle

hello everyone . Bay , u have been a good customer from the past and i dont think i have ever fail u .
firstly , u sent money and gave me info on the 23rd of march we could not get the money ontill 10days after 2nd april , and u know that , by the time we got the money there was no infinity in stock (since i had not gotten money i couldnt have kept all goods )i sent 3 days after trying to see if i can get infinity .he got them after 4 days after i use 129usd as dhl cost. (16,000 naira)
i explain all these to him if any one cares i can send all our charting here .
however when i got the infinity box i sent to him through ems and i exlain all to him bcos sending will dhl second time will be a great lost to me .

on the pkey he called me to tell me he is having problem with pkey i told him to send it back to me.

however , am realy sorry for any incoviniences even during the cause of trying to give the best to our customers like u.i was out for sometime.

i beleive u got ur package already pls post hjere to know how to solve the problem .for your pkey send to me i will fix what ever the problem .

my appreciation to ppl like essojee (respect), eko (kudos), ayoade(thanks ) , obioha (well done)and others who believe in garutech. thanks for your concern and contribution .
Old 05-12-2007, 12:40   #10 (permalink)
Bay
Freak Poster

I received the second package with a MMC unlock dongle that's not mine.
I ordered another pkey (and Multi-box)from mobilemasters.org , I received it , updated , working. My SCRDII is broken now , support team said that I must change ATMEGA chip or send it back to you .
--------------Hello !!!You have problem with upgrade SCDR 2 box .Your dongle have broken atmega chip IC Change atmega IC chip TYP 32L to new one and use online repair system from http://www.sagmaster.com download sectionif you dont know how change this chip send back dongle to reseller for exchange this chip to new one .Best Regards SMT------------Really so I have -a non working Pkey
-a Broken SCRII
Maybe due to DHL fees and delays , I prefer to order a JTAG and forget these Pkey and SCDRII.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:46   #11 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 172434
Sonork: 100.161280
Thanks Meter: 577
garutech is not a cheater, i direct so many people to him.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:45   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hello bay thanks ofr the info.

however , on scdr2 everyone here knows that the atmega ic problem is a general one, u can always rebuild the scdr2 pls read manual form the sagmaster site. however i can send u atmeal ic if u dont mind.

on the pkey send back to me i will change if it is truely bad.

thanks
Old 02-17-2008, 09:21   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 33843
Thanks Meter: 5
HMMM... really interesting and funny how some people do business. I wonder if this man got what he really wanted in the end and if he would have gotten it had he not posted about it here.
Old 06-28-2008, 13:11   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huricane View Post
HMMM... really interesting and funny how some people do business. I wonder if this man got what he really wanted in the end and if he would have gotten it had he not posted about it here.

nmm ... indeed , well u can ask him if he is ok if u have special intrest . but at least we have done other biz after that .

BR
Old 06-28-2008, 19:50   #15 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 172434
Sonork: 100.161280
Thanks Meter: 577
Garutech has been serving us here in nigeria for a long time.... maybe its just a sleep of action