GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 13:46   #121 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm_supporter View Post
Nothing to say more here , when he will release a new product like a htc new javacard emulator all from here will buy , why ? bicouse its cheap and working.
it was the same whit mxkey , xtc etc .
I was waiting for this kind of post just to write something, this thread is boring, the same ol' guys that don't like mxkey but they bought 2 or 3 products so that they can complain about it.
You are wrong, most of they guys complaining here will not be buying anything from mxteam, but there are others that always will, just because they want the cheapest no matter how it got to be cheap. (Bad components, bought codes, hacked/stolen code, cloned diagrams) because they just want to be able to earn those few cents.

Enviado desde mi A100 usando Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to hugmax For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 00:04   #122 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 771230
Thanks Meter: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmax View Post
I was waiting for this kind of post just to write something, this thread is boring, the same ol' guys that don't like mxkey but they bought 2 or 3 products so that they can complain about it.
You are wrong, most of they guys complaining here will not be buying anything from mxteam, but there are others that always will, just because they want the cheapest no matter how it got to be cheap. (Bad components, bought codes, hacked/stolen code, cloned diagrams) because they just want to be able to earn those few cents.

That is absolutely true, and due all these unethical business practices by these people, the real coders and research and development don't see the point in investing their time, skill and money, due thiefs are always for the hunt .

and this the reason we still using brute force for nokia junk.

and unfortunately there will always be support for cheap tools and bad and criminal conduct in this type of field, but there will be the day when the shi.t hits the fan and I hope to be there to witness the fall of all of them

br
Alex

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexlaboratory For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 01:14   #123 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 97159
Thanks Meter: 5
Yes really manol cheting on imei chrcker service it's not good

Old 02-02-2013, 02:17   #124 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 347619
Thanks Meter: 78
most people know what kind of men the zulea brothers are but ignore it because they look at the price instead of the quality

they clone , hack and kill other tools

when they clone they always say that they have the original product

they hack other tools and use the work of there people in they´re one tools or give it free on the internet

they kill the competitions tools in order to make way for they´re own products

because of things like this many programmers have stopped developing new methods of unlocking

if you say something about it you will be ignored or banned depending on the words that you use

this topic has no use because you cant ban them and you cant stop people from looking to the price instead of the quality

so somebody please close this thread

The Following User Says Thank You to gsm_zone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2013, 02:26   #125 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1255356
Sonork: 100.1607364
Thanks Meter: 129
MANOLE you are a big time kuni. Hehehe

Old 02-02-2013, 17:02   #126 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlaboratory View Post
That is absolutely true, and due all these unethical business practices by these people, the real coders and research and development don't see the point in investing their time, skill and money, due thiefs are always for the hunt .

and this the reason we still using brute force for nokia junk.

and unfortunately there will always be support for cheap tools and bad and criminal conduct in this type of field, but there will be the day when the shi.t hits the fan and I hope to be there to witness the fall of all of them

br
Alex
You won't be able to stop it, because whenever a new tool is out, one of the first question for lots of those guys is "can I repair (change) imei?"
Z3x already added a big notice and agreement about that issue due to a French scandal with some thief dedicated to "repair" imeis.
Real coders keep coding, and there are some new stuff exclusively done by those guys.
This is hopefully my last post here, unless a real good lammer post some very lame shlt that would be fun to answer.
You were really affected by the "Nokia fiasco" but it is irrelevant to keep on that same issue by now.
I got really angry with xtc clip, but at least I made a lot of good money before the clone could ever affect my market. It was not something the hacker got to do, but more on the coder side that didn't protect himself enough.
A nerdy thing to say: live long and prosper.

The Following User Says Thank You to hugmax For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2013, 14:49   #127 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 78028
Thanks Meter: 90
man hole is always cheating
why should we allow?
think about it
thanking you

Old 02-05-2013, 16:27   #128 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 952111
Sonork: I'm not using now.
Thanks Meter: 713
Well everything is already explained...But yes it is coders fault that why they always have security holes....Last time it was great example of Infinity Best...And they fixed it...Same story were repeated like jaf ...htc clip etc...One thing he knows how to do business wetehr it is in wrong way.....They killed the market?? ok who support them answer is those who need only cheap products but see it got us all...Gsm market is dying....People know how to flash how to order a free code on many websites....BB market is completely came to its end..Nokia is ony possible by brute force..Lg tool trial period pwnd whole market...now asking for another activation...To be honest gsm users are just like public who is brutally Rapd by Govt(sorry moulnisky bt there is no alternate word)...and stands up and get ready for next time... saying this yes we still trust you...This is game and here is no unity...Thats why story will be repeat again and again...Me I have no hard feelings for anyone now....

Old 02-06-2013, 09:54   #129 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 119517
Thanks Meter: 119
best off the world cheater

Old 02-06-2013, 15:50   #130 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 952111
Sonork: I'm not using now.
Thanks Meter: 713
Who made him lol see what has been done by your own hands don't blame for everything there was something wrong done by your own hands too... Hope you will get the hint

Old 02-07-2013, 22:14   #131 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 888943
Sonork: 100.1615584
Thanks Meter: 239
I THINK NEXT BIG BUSINESS OF MANOLE WILL BE a competent and proper wikipedia FOR STARTER CHEATERS BOOK

Old 02-09-2013, 15:23   #132 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1766158
Sonork: 1618330
Thanks Meter: 24
lol funny how people always cry whenever a "dead product" arises... crying over dead mx box... its cheap yeah and i own 4 of em all dead... but the fact that i earned more than i invested on these tools (around 35$ i think here, and earning around 5$ a day with this tool for a month 5x30=150$) is not bad... then it went dead, then i bought another one again because atf's price is high, and cyclone box i haven't mastered yet and can still afford another one then a month again, my replacement hti orange went dead again, but still earned 150$.. and so on until the 4th... then i don't own any mx box now. why? because i have 1 cyclone 2 atf atm... and all because i earned 460$ (divide by two to remove the expenses on my shop) because i have 4 dead hti boxes.. pretty cool eh? well yeah manole deserved my thanks and at the same time my grudge because 4 of my boxes went dead... crappy but efficient

Old 02-09-2013, 15:40   #133 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1524668
Sonork: n/a
Thanks Meter: 468
Donate money to this user
100%.............................................. ......................

Old 02-10-2013, 01:14   #134 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 322417
Thanks Meter: 940
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashik.telecom View Post
100%.............................................. ......................

LOL Manole Miss this teaching for Sure

Old 02-11-2013, 14:25   #135 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1732891
Sonork: 100.1616947
Thanks Meter: 445
now MX BOX (HTI BOX) GOING DEAD THIS IS A NEW WAY TO EARN MORE DONT PURCHASE NEW BOX NOW

The Following User Says Thank You to vikasgoyals786 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread