GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   @MANOLE---Go to hell (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/manole-go-hell-968171/)

murtaza_nns 04-03-2010 11:01

@MANOLE---Go to hell

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANOLE (Post 5657599)
Your box damaged by Potato Man Raskal.

I have made warning and advice long time ago:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550...update-957126/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550...rmware-925332/

Also zulea posted this, but some super-moderator of this forum closed thread,
go ask this super-moderator why he did this:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f299...update-927696/

Also go to Potato Box forum and ask for support. See what they will answer you :)
J.A.F - Just Another Flasher - GSM-Forum

BR,
Manole

Why you are making all of us fool. Everyone who's box is killed know that it is MXkey software who killed jaf box. My jaf box was running very well since 3 years. Last week i bought mxkey and use it with jaf and my box is killed now. You will go to hell coz you are destroying innocent people's money intentionally. Go to HELL. Shame on you.

..::Angel::.. 04-03-2010 11:28

Hi,

It is quite simple that MX-Key is destroying our JAF boxes, because they are about to released new interface for it, and no one will buy new interface if JAF is alive and working, they do NOT f.uck HWK cause they don't want make war with them - Saras.

History repeat it self, their old way of working, f.ucked old tool and box in order to sale new box or tools, but in all this only users' money is getting f.cuked they didn't even care about!

I have not updated my box, it was working fine since years, and i stopped using JAF software, so how could this be that box get f.ucked by Raskal?..

Better is to stopped buying their products neither Raskal's. One day they will killed mx-key if they plans to make new key with new coder!

BR, Ali

SHOEB AHMED 04-03-2010 11:47

Mx key plans new interface so f""ked JAF. {old story a cheater always cheated.}

Qaisar Mahmood 04-03-2010 11:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. (Post 5662225)
Hi,

It is quite simple that MX-Key is destroying our JAF boxes, because they are about to released new interface for it, and no one will buy new interface if JAF is alive and working, they do NOT f.uck HWK cause they don't want make war with them - Saras.

History repeat it self, their old way of working, f.ucked old tool and box in order to sale new box or tools, but in all this only users' money is getting f.cuked they didn't even care about!

I have not updated my box, it was working fine since years, and i stopped using JAF software, so how could this be that box get f.ucked by Raskal?..

Better is to stopped buying their products neither Raskal's. One day they will killed mx-key if they plans to make new key with new coder!

BR, Ali

1001% Correct brother i agree with you

Manole is must go to the hell with President of Pakistan (Zardari)

zishhaider 04-03-2010 11:54

busines business business nothing else.Well if we admit that mx key is killing jaf then where is jaf supporters.They must do something to stop it.But they can't.And if they cant just leave their product bcz if a company can;t protect his product then how can a user use this.

X-TRA 04-03-2010 11:56

use the mx key with another pc simple solution

murtaza_nns 04-03-2010 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-TRA (Post 5662347)

Without any box????????????????

mohsin10 04-03-2010 12:15

Man-***-hole always proof that he is a M-f-r but ppl cannt understand him.Simply Stay away from his product caz copy paste method has short life.

but M-f brothers already destroyed gsm business so as thread starter said Go to Hell man-hole

ASHIF 04-03-2010 12:16

i think manole will never answer this question why people's jaf are getting killed with mxkey even they didnt upgrade with new version of jaf even boxes are killed with original 1.b1 version.. It is clear that mxkey are killing jaf boxes for making ground of its new box (Mx-HTi)

rie2n 04-03-2010 12:17

Try see this video
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
and you will find who is trouble maker

credit to my friend
Mr Dollar

bk.gsm 04-03-2010 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Angel::.. (Post 5662225)
Hi,

BR, Ali

yes u right i agree with u

manole just ******.ed our business with his free solutions

remeber from tow years ago when the first solution for unlocking nokia phones without tp after three months from the first releas(i don't rember who is the first team who releas it)mr.zulea made a crack for this solution and also ******.ed our business...
now as mr.angel said the history repeat it self and only the G.O.D know what will happen next

best regards

david247 04-03-2010 12:20

I still think there all in it together

SHOEB AHMED 04-03-2010 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-TRA (Post 5662347)

:confused::D:D;):D:D

LABOSSEF 04-03-2010 12:25

i have never think of buying mxkey simply dont like manole the only reason;)

akashrana_sky 04-03-2010 12:28

"DO SOMETHING MR.MONOLE"

Many people waiting for any solution