GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   message to Atlanta telecom Bangladesh (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/message-atlanta-telecom-bangladesh-942842/)

mohangbvk 03-04-2010 18:05

message to Atlanta telecom Bangladesh

hello

dear friend Sammy (monir)

i would like to remind you that you owe us lot of money and is more than a year and you not even pickup the phone calss nor do you call us regarding the payments to be made to us , its long time i have been waiting for you now its time for me to take action against you if you not clear our balance within 15 days , i think the customers who buy from you will be first victims due to your faults and eventually you will loose all of your customers as no one would like to buy from the persons who are not correct business man , i waited for you long time
regards
vai jaan

sharif_tell 03-04-2010 19:23

we want to know ? how much????

mohangbvk 03-06-2010 15:30

Atlanta Telecom (Dhaka) Bangladesh has replied

hello
today sammy (monir) called me and have promised to pay all my balance amount within 3 months , so as of now we have no problem with each other .
regards
RB

MANOLE 07-31-2011 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohangbvk (Post 5531311)
hello
today sammy (monir) called me and have promised to pay all my balance amount within 3 months , so as of now we have no problem with each other .
regards
RB

Hi friend.

I heard they ATLANTA TELECOM from BANGLADESH didn't pay yet. Is it true so long time they didn't pay ?

BR,
Manole

mohangbvk 07-31-2011 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANOLE (Post 7580845)
Hi friend.

I heard they ATLANTA TELECOM from BANGLADESH didn't pay yet. Is it true so long time they didn't pay ?

BR,
Manole

ATLANTA TELECOM still not paid and not replying to calls and messages

mohangbvk 07-31-2011 15:47

misal, monir, sami this all are gang of 5 cheater brothers and they have not paid my money yet so this id final reminder to them if they do not pay they will ahve to face the consiquences for this
regards
gbvk

misal 07-31-2011 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohangbvk (Post 7581511)
misal, monir, sami this all are gang of 5 cheater brothers and they have not paid my money yet so this id final reminder to them if they do not pay they will ahve to face the consiquences for this
regards
gbvk

I m not cheater . you also cheater ...Where from u? Who are you? U any company Woner................Tell me. What,s goods i buy from you? why u tell me
cheater . plz hold your language

mohangbvk 07-31-2011 16:24

misal is brother of Monir using sami_ch id in yahoo

Quote:

Originally Posted by misal (Post 7581572)
I m not cheater . you also cheater ...Where from u? Who are you? U any company Woner................Tell me. What,s goods i buy from you? why u tell me
cheater . plz hold your language

hello
i am smart gsm team memeber and this team is owned by rajesh bobra and you have bought the goods from rajesh and not yet paid the balances , so dont try to act too smart. Misal brother of monir atlanta telecom you will see soon what happens if you not pay our balances.

beware all bangladesh people do not buy from him any products , all will be blocked soon because they are cheaters

gbvk

MANOLE 07-31-2011 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohangbvk (Post 7581609)
hello
i am smart gsm team memeber and this team is owned by rajesh bobra and you have bought the goods from rajesh and not yet paid the balances , so dont try to act too smart. Misal brother of monir atlanta telecom you will see soon what happens if you not pay our balances.

beware all bangladesh people do not buy from him any products , all will be blocked soon because they are cheaters

gbvk

Smart Gsm Team, you have all my support for this.
And i think other teams like Infinity or Setool or ATF will also support you.

Resellers and users in bangladesh, try avoid buy goods from Atlanta Telecom.
Distributors, try avoid sell goods to Atlanta Telecom.
This is friendly advice.

BR,
Manole

sureshshetty 08-01-2011 07:06

yes yes block this type of cheaters
so they learn from this not to cheat anybody else
beware this peoples

laxman kumar 08-01-2011 07:21

yes i am always against CHEATERS
BLOCK THEM AT EVERY SITE
I DONT KNOW HOW CAN THIS PEOPLE DO THE BUSINESS , I THINK FOR SHORT TIME.

misal 08-01-2011 07:25

Mr: manole why remove my all post? Gsmforum your won land......................... need see all peoples....what,s my fult and why you call me cheater.

Plz Don,t remove my post

srinibas 08-01-2011 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by misal (Post 7582814)
Mr: manole why remove my all post? Gsmforum your won land......................... need see all peoples....what,s my fult and why you call me cheater.

Plz Don,t remove my post

MANOLE cant delete post from this section
:rolleyes:

BENGAL TIGER 08-01-2011 10:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by misal (Post 7582814)

Plz Don,t remove my post

manole cannot delete post from this section

manole not a moderator in this forum

manole is a product manager