GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Miliky is cheater! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/miliky-cheater-1481958/)

audi_tt 05-28-2012 09:43

Miliky is cheater!

I've got cheated by Miliky. Though money are not big but her behavior overcome all limits. Here are details:

* On 2012/04/23 bought Xsim+DHL shipping and paid to paypal address provided by Miliky: Wenhui Yan ([email protected])

* On 2012/04/24 asked Miliky if she already sent my shipment. Answer was: "we are doing shipping now"

* ~1 week everyday was asking Miliky for DHL tracking number but she ignored and not provided it.

* few more weeks she still ignored me. On 05/07 I contacted from my friend's skype account and she answered. When I explained situation she told that I can refund my money myself. I told that I can't make it because I sent payment "as gift" (wanted fees to be on my side). She was still arguing that I can refund myself with button click. Though everybody knows that trying dispute gift payment on paypal you'll get: "We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly."

At the end she said that will pay me back. But after this she started ignoring me again.

* I started threads regarding this problem on Rebel SIM section but she was deleting all of them without answering.

Today is more than month as I can't get my money back. Never thought that sellers like Miliky could still do business on gsm forum. Please post more information about Miliky and Wenhui Yan. Is that her real name? Also hope admins would take some actions against her.

regards

MANOLE 06-02-2012 08:33

If you need any assistance I can teach you more hot to get money back
from this known Nigerian cheater and scammer aka Miliky.

BTW, Miliky is not a girl, he is Nigerian and he use to cheat and scam in many ways.

BR,
Manole

MANOLE 06-02-2012 09:05

The one who is deleting your posts in their section will be under investigation
of admins, I hope admins will not hide such cheating.

There is a section in this forum where we, product managers, can report such
problems to admins and super mods. You can not see this section, but here it
is what I have posted there about your case:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANOLE (Post 8467716)
Ja\/\/aD - Deleting threads without reason and helping cheating customers

@Admins

I remember there was a rule that, deleting threads in own section w/o a reason
and specially the ones that involve cheating customers can bring a ban for 7 days.

Please chk this thread where customer complain he is cheated and moderator
in this section delete his posts w/o write any reason:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f510...reful-1483685/

Support section are for real support, not for cheating. What we can here is a
real case of cheating customer and not send their goods, then by deleting
their posts just try to hide this.

BR,
Manole

BR,
Manole

srinibas 06-02-2012 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANOLE (Post 8467738)
The one who is deleting your posts in their section will be under investigation
of admins, I hope admins will not hide such cheating.

There is a section in this forum where we, product managers, can report such
problems to admins and super mods. You can not see this section, but here it
is what I have posted there about your case:

BR,
Manole

Mr Manole

This user danisajee will grateful to you if you will put his mater in the product managers section .

This thread starter & his mater is almost same same

For your information link - http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8428766-post1.html

Br - srinibas

maazi 06-02-2012 17:49

i also cheated

Quote:

Originally Posted by audi_tt (Post 8452610)
I've got cheated by Miliky. Though money are not big but her behavior overcome all limits. Here are details:

* On 2012/04/23 bought Xsim+DHL shipping and paid to paypal address provided by Miliky: Wenhui Yan ([email protected])

* On 2012/04/24 asked Miliky if she already sent my shipment. Answer was: "we are doing shipping now"

* ~1 week everyday was asking Miliky for DHL tracking number but she ignored and not provided it.

* few more weeks she still ignored me. On 05/07 I contacted from my friend's skype account and she answered. When I explained situation she told that I can refund my money myself. I told that I can't make it because I sent payment "as gift" (wanted fees to be on my side). She was still arguing that I can refund myself with button click. Though everybody knows that trying dispute gift payment on paypal you'll get: "We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly."

At the end she said that will pay me back. But after this she started ignoring me again.

* I started threads regarding this problem on Rebel SIM section but she was deleting all of them without answering.

Today is more than month as I can't get my money back. Never thought that sellers like Miliky could still do business on gsm forum. Please post more information about Miliky and Wenhui Yan. Is that her real name? Also hope admins would take some actions against her.

regards

Yes you r Right they are big cheater me also cheated. I also bought from gsmserver NOne of them are working and they are not reply of my thread and keep release new sim which working on fido no this is not true I live in Canada none of them sim are working on Canada network here is the link

Rebel X-Sim Black - Unlock iPhone 4S

i dont know miiiky have p-u-s--s-y or D-i-c-k but Yes they are cheater pls do not buy Rabel f-u-c-k-i-n sim i bought 50 pcs and i am stuck now.tell me how i Recover my $$$$$ ?

miliky 06-03-2012 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANOLE (Post 8467633)

BTW, Miliky is not a girl, he is Nigerian and he use to cheat and scam in many ways.

BR,
Manole

LOL

Very Simple , asked the client that we are not sure if he was the owner of the payment.. All we asked for him is to refund the money through paypal..

Will you not confirm the owner of the account ?? What is Cheating here.. If you own the account just rrefund and we will refund it.

You can continue your game...

audi_tt 06-03-2012 18:56

haha. Stop lying! You didn't asked me anything. Show us any proof how you was asking me that you are not sure I'm the owner of account. I'm sure you would have history of that. But of course you can't. Because you didn't asked and much more - you ignored all my messages. In fact you was not answering me when I was trying to ask anything.

One more thing - gift payments can't be disputed. I told that at least 3 times to you. You must learn to read and check paypal rules.

Quote:

Originally Posted by miliky (Post 8471138)
LOL

Very Simple , asked the client that we are not sure if he was the owner of the payment.. All we asked for him is to refund the money through paypal..

Will you not confirm the owner of the account ?? What is Cheating here.. If you own the account just rrefund and we will refund it.

You can continue your game...

strangerboy 06-03-2012 22:18

Yups 100% true that miliky and rebel team are cheater... long time i bought from them REbel simcard for Iphone 3G and 3Gs and not working on Portuguese operators, i didn´t get refund neither they swaped my default items, i tryed to talked with miliky in order to swap the cards with new ones but he ignored me .... so i had in my hands 800 units rebel sim cards for garbage .... i still have about 300 units i kept for remembering how things are in gsmbussiness if suppliers are not honest ....

fazargsm 06-04-2012 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MANOLE (Post 8467633)

BR,
Manole

mr manole u r tryning to help others who cheated. but what u going to do about ur team cheated to us? its not working and u r team say its rebel x sim but recived r sim. when we ask refund and open pay pal dispute now black mail us will block mx box is it fair?

do u think u can blame to others keep dirty in ur hand also ?

first of all answer us in that trade then we see u r genuine or not. u can see my all old post am one who was recomended ur business method. but now i say not for imitation products. sell genuine items be trust full other wise will pay that all earn money for cancer, aids or any other big decease. so be care full who ever eat others money.....

its nature all ways cant win bad people one day have to pay what we did. we see it all ways in real life its true there is no dought.......
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...4/#post8428766

fred 06-04-2012 08:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by fazargsm (Post 8471953)
mr manole u r tryning to help others who cheated. but what u going to do about ur team cheated to us? its not working and u r team say its rebel x sim but recived r sim. when we ask refund and open pay pal dispute now black mail us will block mx box is it fair?

do u think u can blame to others keep dirty in ur hand also ?

first of all answer us in that trade then we see u r genuine or not. u can see my all old post am one who was recomended ur business method. but now i say not for imitation products. sell genuine items be trust full other wise will pay that all earn money for cancer, aids or any other big decease. so be care full who ever eat others money.....

its nature all ways cant win bad people one day have to pay what we did. we see it all ways in real life its true there is no dought.......
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...4/#post8428766

man you are off topic.. please don't highjack a thread.. why dont you create your own thread..

i bet you can do that as simple as it is...

br
freddy

miliky 06-04-2012 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by audi_tt (Post 8471207)
haha. Stop lying! You didn't asked me anything. Show us any proof how you was asking me that you are not sure I'm the owner of account. I'm sure you would have history of that. But of course you can't. Because you didn't asked and much more - you ignored all my messages. In fact you was not answering me when I was trying to ask anything.

One more thing - gift payments can't be disputed. I told that at least 3 times to you. You must learn to read and check paypal rules.

You make suspicious payment as next time we will still not ship the goods and ask you for refund... The gift payment was the confusing and also why you are not able to refund your money.. This is NOT Cheating.... This is CHEATING http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8428766-post1.html

and This http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35/...dwide-1485485/

audi_tt 06-04-2012 15:53

miliky you're lying again and again. There was nothing suspicious about my payment. I'm in gsm business 15 years already and I was doing paypal payments almost all that time. In fact what could be suspicious if you (miliky) ask for payment and in few minutes I'm transferring exact amount to your paypal? Besides miliky was telling me on sonork that she knows me. So miliky you're lying that I made suspicious payment. Even if it would be suspicious - you would contact me or at least answer to my messages.

Now I'll tell you what is cheating. Cheating is:

1) not shipping goods when you got payment for them
2) not answering to customer which paid you money and have problems
3) deleting threads of your customer who paid you and have problems
4) telling customer to refund himself gift payment (because this is impossible)

All those tasks you had completed.

Now about NEXT TIME which you're talking... NEXT TIME will never be as I'll NEVER EVER buy anything from you! I hope others will also make conclusions from this case.

At the end I must say that after help all of you forum members and admins miliky paid her debt. But I don't think she would ever do that in good will. So thank you all who helped me forcing her to do this.

regards

Quote:

Originally Posted by miliky (Post 8473327)
You make suspicious payment as next time we will still not ship the goods and ask you for refund... The gift payment was the confusing and also why you are not able to refund your money.. This is NOT Cheating.... This is CHEATING http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/8428766-post1.html

and This http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35/...dwide-1485485/

strangerboy 06-04-2012 22:46

Strange why Miliky didn´t answer my post .... u know why ?? because this time he can´t delete has he did in Rebel sim section ....

For me rebel team are a scam .... so be carefull when u deal with this kind of companies that don´t give any kind of support and don´t care about their customers, no warranty, no support, no money back, no return of products.... only lost money.... I prefer to stay put and don´t sell nothing and have some beers better than give money to those companies with non working products or non tested products...

astrotek 06-05-2012 04:13

Ohh yeaah he is not a girl.,.so why he impersonate some one?.,.my frend says milky is a black assman not a girl ..,

ffmnepal 01-06-2013 15:02

I have also bouth 10piece R-Sim 6 and 10 piece R-sim 7 its dosent work and he dont answer anymore. Here is a mail from both side.(Hallo,

habe dem Verkäufer eine E-Mail gesendet und mitgeteilt, dass die Karten nicht funktionieren und dass ich eine Rückerstattung des Kaufpreises verlange oder alternativ funktionierende Karten möchte. Da die Transaktion mit Paypal bezahlt wurde, steht mir die Rückerstattung doch zu. Bitte dringend um Nachricht.

wenhui yan hat die Anforderung von sashi shrestha nach einer Rückzahlung in Höhe von $215,80 USD abgelehnt.

28.12.2012 13:24 MEZ

Von Verkäufer – wenhui yan

28.12.2012 13:24 MEZ

hi,

I will refund you full but you need send the item back to me. If you want to keep it,I think I can refund you 100.0USD. how do you think of it?

Von Käufer – sashi shrestha

28.12.2012 14:27 MEZ

Dear Sir,

No problem I will Send you the item back please give me your address and DHL cost.

I can send you DHL Express or Normal post as you wish. I really like to keep this item.and 100USD also very good offer from you if there atleast one item is working. but Both item dosent work. R-Sim6 is v2.0 and R-Sim7 v3.2 . I have search in web and watch a video R-SIM7 v2.8 and R-SIM6 v.1.8 is working that I,ve seen in video. I want to be Reseller your item in Germany Thatsway I bouth 20pc To test it.if you have a working card for germany please send me a working item some pc..

and please tell me how do you like to get your item DHL Express or Normal post.

one question do you have any way , idea to get working this item or R-SIM firmware update dongole?

Thank you

Sashi Shrestha Sorry for my bad english Hope you understand me

Von Verkäufer – wenhui yan

29.12.2012 08:00 MEZ

hi,

I am so sorry for this,Can you send me your iphone's version to me. I will contact my engineer and discuss which card can be worked with your phone.

Kindly understanding.

Miss Helen

29.12.2012 11:22 MEZ

Iphone 5 Ios 6.0.1 baseband 1.01.00

29.12.2012 11:23 MEZ

Nachricht eingeben

29.12.2012 11:34 MEZ

Hallo , Mr. wenhui yan.

I still dont have a my answer Iask you for your address and DHL Coast to send your item.

because its definitive dosent work. and you item has different version R-Sim6 is v2.0 and R-Sim7 v3.2 . I have search in web and watch a video R-SIM7 v2.8 and R-SIM6 v.1.8 is orgninal

29.12.2012 11:36 MEZ

I,m waiting for your answer 2-3 hours then I,ll call my bank

29.12.2012 11:42 MEZ

I have tried 3x R-SIM 6 and 2xR-sim 7 .Both dosent work your R-Sim 7 is v3.2 and check the imsi list Germany T-mobile not supportet I have invest my holl of day for nothing

sashi shrestha hat eine Rückzahlung in Höhe von $215,80 USD angefordert.

05.01.2013 15:32 MEZ

05.01.2013 15:32 MEZ

I write you already many E-mailand request you to refund my money and your address with DHL post cost.pleaseanswer

05.01.2013 15:33 MEZ

I write you already many E-mail and request you to refund my money and your address with DHL post cost.I,ll send your item back please answer
R-SIM7 Unlock and Activation card for both iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S
Transaktionsnr. 4PV13179F08196258
19.12.2012 00:35 MEZ
wenhui yan
[email protected]