GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2016, 10:20   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2548094
Sonork: 100.1582347
Thanks Meter: 20
Miracle Box Team Cheater Scammer Thief and So on.

Hi to all.
I am sorry to open this thread but its necessity of time to tell people of GSM that behaviour of BOx owner cheater.
1:- Its very much clear that if some one buy box. He buy to use it as per advertisement. If box not fulfil requirement as per advertisement. Then sure man will write about this box. Negative or positive.

2:-This box team always delete post and thread the people in PM.

3:- Block the box for SIX months

4:- Gsmhosting team is also helpless (why you know all)

Now the real matter........... For what we have pay...... For only enjoyment ........Paid once and enjoyed and finished like with prostitute woman. NO NO NO

We paid money not for this reason. we have paid it to use it. Who the hell they who can block the box for SIx month.

If Gsmhosting owner can not do any thing then all members have to take action against these non sence box owners. who block it for six months or any others.
we have paid it, return money and take back your **** box or reply here your non sence .

Please members do participate it to save your money from these cheaters.

forward message to all members.

Thanks
Br, Raja
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mtk Master For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-09-2016, 11:58   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Hi to all,
See the fear they have created. No one is here to help customer.......

One Private message...sorry bother i cann't take any part in this therate

bcz alraedy my one box is block

What a **** here and no one help each other .

They will be sorted out.

Br, Raja
Old 05-09-2016, 12:04   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 391664
Sonork: Python
Thanks Meter: 1,063
Wink

Thats why i am not using this fake box

They only knows how to earn but they dont know how to maintain v

Dont use this toy sure u will waste the time and money
Old 05-09-2016, 17:54   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1779448
Thanks Meter: 2
Post proof of you've cheated, is very bad put cheater if don't have proofs

Now is normally put cheater to anything and kill your reputation for free

Maybe will start to open threads with "cheater" title for all new websites or new boxes
if you are blocked open a thread in box support section and if no receive answer recent here.

NOT MORE FALSE OR INCORRECT POST FOR KILL MARKET AND KILL UNLOCK SERVERS.

BE MORE SERIOUS
Old 05-09-2016, 23:30   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1788877
Thanks Meter: 481
I didn't know that they can block box we paid our money to get
it's ridiculous to know that in fact box we bought in fact doesn't belong to us and that buyer can block it
miracle box is very good and famous team means no way to be cheater but blocking box is really something very bad
Old 05-10-2016, 01:01   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2292083
Thanks Meter: 130
Miracle Box Good Team i Dont Think They Want To Cheat People But The Problem Happen After Some Cracks They Try Make New Security And That Make Alot Problems To Us i Have Same Problem With My Miracle And Falcon Boxes
Alot Time Server Down And Alot Time Not Work Like Normal
Some Time i Use Miracle Crack To Do My Job
Because My Orginal Miracle Dosent Work Like Old Times
We Hope Miracle Team To Fix Every Thing To Us
Old 05-10-2016, 05:13   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1381685
Sonork: 100.1668719
Thanks Meter: 81
I Am so Glad that Finally Someone Open Thread About It
I Dont Have Miracle,Infinity Or Volcano Box So basically
I Can Not Open Thread About It But I feel Your Pain Bro
Now Days You Can Not Complain About Any Box If You Do then You Will Loose Your Box
You Have To kiss Their A** All The Time And I Am Sure No One Will Help You Out With This
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/11796530-post4.html
CHECK This Out They Block His Box Because He was Spamming
He Wasn't Spamming He Was Complaining And They Didn't Block Him From Their Section
They Directly Block His Box lol This Is Not Justice
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faacebook For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2016, 08:22   #8 (permalink)
Banned

What type of prove u need?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelkio View Post
Post proof of you've cheated, is very bad put cheater if don't have proofs

Now is normally put cheater to anything and kill your reputation for free

Maybe will start to open threads with "cheater" title for all new websites or new boxes
if you are blocked open a thread in box support section and if no receive answer recent here.

NOT MORE FALSE OR INCORRECT POST FOR KILL MARKET AND KILL UNLOCK SERVERS.

BE MORE SERIOUS
Hi brother,
Thanks for views but must know the fact also. If say cheater mean the cheat us with wrong advertisement. The **** box only work in the product supporter and manager lab , do not work with customer. This shows that they cheater.
Thief.... they steel our money by this way and when we report they delete the post and say negative post. And also block the box. this is what thief or scammer......... what you will call him.

You know the views of Infinity box........ SAYS)) ,,,,**** box

Volcano box what says............................... ,,,, Copy Paster

and more search not google search in fourm....deleted post i have screen shot saved . You will astonish when i give you PM of Product manager of this **** box. They compeling us to say sorry and never post any thing about this **** box.

Many more things are in way dear.

No Moderater is here why????????????? because i have mailed to all before this. And answer was ZEROOOOOOOOO.

They donot want to loose money paid by miracle box but ready to KICK the users . Truth sorry.

Dear Zilko i think its enough for you to satisfy .

Thanks
Br, Raja
Old 05-10-2016, 12:06   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2192793
Thanks Meter: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by faacebook View Post
I Am so Glad that Finally Someone Open Thread About It
I Dont Have Miracle,Infinity Or Volcano Box So basically
I Can Not Open Thread About It But I feel Your Pain Bro
Now Days You Can Not Complain About Any Box If You Do then You Will Loose Your Box
You Have To kiss Their A** All The Time And I Am Sure No One Will Help You Out With This
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/11796530-post4.html
CHECK This Out They Block His Box Because He was Spamming
He Wasn't Spamming He Was Complaining And They Didn't Block Him From Their Section
They Directly Block His Box lol This Is Not Justice
Salam friends,

i am a victim of this and i am a proof that they blocked my box without any reason. reason is that me and mostly Volcano and Merapi users are complaining about why we have paid for Merapi if we again pay for Infrano. GPG team is a big cheater then Miracle. . .

this is my humble request to GSMhosting team to take some serious action against those teams who just taking money from customers & then cheat them n block the box. coz no one can ask from them why you block the box. although i am not supporting those people who using boxes to creating cracks. on that case box owner definitely have rights to block there box or dongle. . .

so waiting for good response from GSMhosting team Good Bye.
Old 05-10-2016, 13:59   #10 (permalink)

Member: 1779448
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtk Master View Post
Hi brother,
Thanks for views but must know the fact also. If say cheater mean the cheat us with wrong advertisement. The **** box only work in the product supporter and manager lab , do not work with customer. This shows that they cheater.
Thief.... they steel our money by this way and when we report they delete the post and say negative post. And also block the box. this is what thief or scammer......... what you will call him.

You know the views of Infinity box........ SAYS)) ,,,,**** box

Volcano box what says............................... ,,,, Copy Paster

and more search not google search in fourm....deleted post i have screen shot saved . You will astonish when i give you PM of Product manager of this **** box. They compeling us to say sorry and never post any thing about this **** box.

Many more things are in way dear.

No Moderater is here why????????????? because i have mailed to all before this. And answer was ZEROOOOOOOOO.

They donot want to loose money paid by miracle box but ready to KICK the users . Truth sorry.

Dear Zilko i think its enough for you to satisfy .

Thanks
Br, Raja
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian1982 View Post
Salam friends,

i am a victim of this and i am a proof that they blocked my box without any reason. reason is that me and mostly Volcano and Merapi users are complaining about why we have paid for Merapi if we again pay for Infrano. GPG team is a big cheater then Miracle. . .

this is my humble request to GSMhosting team to take some serious action against those teams who just taking money from customers & then cheat them n block the box. coz no one can ask from them why you block the box. although i am not supporting those people who using boxes to creating cracks. on that case box owner definitely have rights to block there box or dongle. . .

so waiting for good response from GSMhosting team Good Bye.
Post copy of your conversations and serial number of blocked product for ask to product supporter and admin take action.

Until no proof so claim is not valid, never proof will be you
Old 05-10-2016, 15:05   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2192793
Thanks Meter: 188
My Merapi Box Sn. 934-125-118.

and i don't have that conversations coz Volcano team delete that threat just because topic of that threat is Warm n hot welcome to Infrano key but they receive a really hot welcome from *******rs n all the users start complaining so that they delete that post. but i think GSMhosting team can check that deleted conversations so every thing will clear on them. . .
Old 05-10-2016, 18:54   #12 (permalink)
Banned

I think dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelkio View Post
Post copy of your conversations and serial number of blocked product for ask to product supporter and admin take action.

Until no proof so claim is not valid, never proof will be you
Hi brother seems to be that you are from miracle **** box . No problem. then must search little. in **** box site see block box tread. you will find there all.
And alsoasked harish product manager what type of language he used.
let me know then ok.

Br, Raja
Old 05-10-2016, 20:17   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 595864
Thanks Meter: 163
one question :

WHY do people hurry up to buy "newly released" boxes ?? and especially from NEW TEAMS that don't have some feedback ?

example : i WOULD NEVER, ever ever pay more than 10 usd for a second hand Falcon, Volcano, MTK Doctor, Miracle, *****, etc... and if i'd pay those 10 usd, i'd consider as paid for fun, just to try out and see what that box can do...

but i will surely buy Sigma Box, Infinity Box, Furious, Z3X, ATF, DC Unlocker, Octopus, Setool. these are OLD AND TRUSTED teams and for sure you can benefit at least 2 years from updates without fear of being scammed or disappointed.

so NEXT TIME you need a box, better double check TEAM background and history and then check for "new and unseen features" and "WAIT AND SEE" promises, gold and shiny metal box, nice and full of fire flames advertisement, etc ...

finally, don't cry for that box, consider being lucky that you lost 50 usd for a box that you used, and not thousands as others did with server or PayPal payments.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nbkappa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2016, 18:05   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Hi brother nbkappa,
Thanks for kind and golden informations . But we are trapped now , want that more people do not get trapped from these SH-IT People. Miracle SH-IT team must be ........ here that infuture they should not repeat these things. As per GSMHOSTING rules. Any thing happen must be reported to ADMN and block for 3 days or weak. The SH-It box block for SIX months.

No supper mod or MOD is here because LAWS of GSMHOSTING are with us. These SH-IT box owners must be delete from gsmhosting.

Thanks
Br, Raja
Old 05-11-2016, 18:25   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 320363
Sonork: 100.1578853
Thanks Meter: 3,938
Hello

yes same think i feel from last 1 week my clinte forced me to supply miracle key i have send some direct contact from my seller and i sold without any profit but now after 2 key lose he not able to use also posted all things on forum but they not answer proparly even many resellers are avoid to sell miracle key product after this scam
This my user thread http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f715/new-key-not-working-box-new-key-not-working-box-answered-2088921/

i also jump to write help him but hopeless answer

Reqest to admin and smod to clear this iseeu
The Following User Says Thank You to DYNET For This Useful Post: