GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 09:55   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1013126
Thanks Meter: 38
MOBILE 2000 in KUWAIT " CHEATER " BEWARE PiLiPiNo Pipol & also other country people

BEWARE this COMPANY all pilipino people and other technician around the world

because

- NO BENEFITs

- No free tickets

-many MORE

this is a BAD COMPANY

especially technician they are sacrificing on this company

at the END nothing at all so beaware of the DOG in this company

they are all f u c k i n g DOG......

so i tell you pilipino pipol BEWARE this company...

BEWARE MOBILE 2000 Company in Kuwait

br
PILIPINO TECHNICIAN

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justine54 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-27-2010, 09:58   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 706112
Thanks Meter: 22
this is a BAD COMPANY

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Veniz GSM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 10:05   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 556826
Thanks Meter: 46
thanks for information.....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adserph For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 10:15   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

if you are late, cut salary

- if you destroyed cellphone, you will pay with you own money,cut salary if how many the price of cellphone

- they tell you free all expenses...but not true, this is a tru lies

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justine54 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2010, 22:25   #5 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 13583
Sonork: 100.1613271
Thanks Meter: 139
od course if you destroy someones cellphone you should pay... technicians never destroy cellphones they repair......

which expenses are free supposedly? accommodation? food.. which expenses?

br
parot
all about technologies, all about solutions
Bestsellers Mobiles united Kingdom "All About Technologiesm All About Solutions, All AboutRrepairs"

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parot For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2010, 10:42   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 50105
Thanks Meter: 8
if you Brave man and Innocent one tell me your name

and tell all pipol how much your Salary in month and how many years you work in MOBILE 2000 in KUWAIT

iam mr EMAD Maintenance Manager in MOBILE2000 COMPANY

iam waiting your replay my brother but here to know all pipol what your problem with MOBILE2000

Old 04-29-2010, 10:49   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine54 View Post
if you are late, cut salary

- if you destroyed cellphone, you will pay with you own money,cut salary if how many the price of cellphone

- they tell you free all expenses...but not true, this is a tru lies
if you late cut salary ?

all company have Rules

and our Rules first

1- Respect for the Times of work

all company's like this !

what you need stay in home and send phones for you to repair or send

Customer to your home .

if you destroyed cellphone !

if you good technician you know how fix cellphones iam not give you good salary with Commission

to destroy cellphones

iam sure that you are not good you are level 4 or 5 or 10 maybe you have Special level

tell me your name first to know with who iam talking

Last edited by emad1999; 04-29-2010 at 10:56.

Old 04-29-2010, 14:30   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 614801
Thanks Meter: 134
You know bro, we pinoy are poor but, so we need work out and go to your place, there is no perpect technician. Some inccident come when we open celphones and unlock and flashing.about the salary some coy. Accept late and the salarry deducted.some of you also there in kuwait not good especially hardware.why you call tech. Fr.other country.if your good.come in the philippines .we have exam.and certificate of competency.you there you there you have?they warns us.so that there will be no victims.klaro bro

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to windman8 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2010, 15:37   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windman8 View Post
You know bro, we pinoy are poor but, so we need work out and go to your place, there is no perpect technician. Some inccident come when we open celphones and unlock and flashing.about the salary some coy. Accept late and the salarry deducted.some of you also there in kuwait not good especially hardware.why you call tech. Fr.other country.if your good.come in the philippines .we have exam.and certificate of competency.you there you there you have?they warns us.so that there will be no victims.klaro bro
Sorry

you work with me before or you guess that ?

you know

i have here 4 tech from 4 or 5 years work with us 2 take salary more than 950 USD

and other take 870 USD like Brothers you can ask him not asking me !

Last edited by emad1999; 04-29-2010 at 15:43.

Old 04-30-2010, 14:51   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Sorry

you know

i have here 4 tech from 4 or 5 years work with us 2 take salary more than 950 USD

do you think this is the rules like what you said? or you are the one who broke the rules....
THE RULES OF MINISTRY OF LABOR IN KUWAIT we know...and most of all we're not blind...

11 hours duty

no round trip ticket

no benefits

not enough salary specially to all technician's

more unit's to repair

not unlikewise in another company just only one model they are repair...they salary like what you said 950$? but in your company they are repairings morethan 5 models of cellphones

this is rediculous mr EMAD....you such a big liar...why those people or technician can stay more or less 4 to 5 years because of there situation,they cant provide there on ticket because the company are not give them FREE...

you know everything what happen...don't be a nub....ok....

TY>>>>

Last edited by justine54; 04-30-2010 at 14:58.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justine54 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2010, 16:07   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine54 View Post
do you think this is the rules like what you said? or you are the one who broke the rules....
THE RULES OF MINISTRY OF LABOR IN KUWAIT we know...and most of all we're not blind...

11 hours duty

no round trip ticket

no benefits

not enough salary specially to all technician's

more unit's to repair

not unlikewise in another company just only one model they are repair...they salary like what you said 950$? but in your company they are repairings morethan 5 models of cellphones

this is rediculous mr EMAD....you such a big liar...why those people or technician can stay more or less 4 to 5 years because of there situation,they cant provide there on ticket because the company are not give them FREE...

you know everything what happen...don't be a nub....ok....

TY>>>>
no one forced you to agree to work with us

and you not tell me and tell pipol what is your name

i have no time to Losses with Invisible Man

plz keep your own Ideas for you mr GSM

but plz also when talk with me you must but your hand on your head and stand when you talk

with me And also must be polite in your words with me

it's good for you if you good man !

Last edited by emad1999; 04-30-2010 at 16:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to emad1999 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2010, 05:30   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emad1999 View Post
no one forced you to agree to work with us

and you not tell me and tell pipol what is your name

i have no time to Losses with Invisible Man

plz keep your own Ideas for you mr GSM

but plz also when talk with me you must but your hand on your head and stand when you talk

with me And also must be polite in your words with me

it's good for you if you good man !
For your information..i just want to protect the pilipino tech. not to pursue there plan to work with you,,,how many tech. are leaving on this company and they are not coming back...you know what is the deepest reason and don't be deny it!

those people are very dedicated to there respective job! but the management are big cockroach! you know that Mr.Emad...

we love our work and duty...but those people behind it are such a blind and no feeling

you should fix those stupid things so round you and don't become idiot.....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justine54 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2010, 05:44   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 63751
Thanks Meter: 9
Thumbs down

Quote:
Sorry

you know

wow they have a big salary from your company, tell me which nationalities are they?

now mr. emad i am confused, is mobile 2000 a big company or a big cheater???? i have no idea about your company, is your company accredited with nokia to handle repairs like the itsalat (only level 1 and 2 repairs).....

4-5 yrs work = 950 and 870USD salary?? am i right?
don't you know that the starting salary of a lvl 1 technician in nokia kuwait range from 250KD a month with 8 hrs duty plus day off and commissions or equivalent to 870USD you offer from your technicians who have a 4-5yrs work with your company with 11hrs working hour????

over worked and less compensated ..............

benefits??? i doubt it! hahahahahaha......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rathbone For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2010, 10:30   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

You can ask in the current situation how the case after our agreement with more than a company such as Telecom and Zain we have become certified by a company Black Berry, we are more than 30 branches and 13 service center situation is different and we have professionals from different nationalities including Filipinos we treat human beings and not as claimed because we know that the artwork should be to work in an appropriate atmosphere and must be fluent in mind the net for his work and finally I would like to add that we are a reputable company respects its employees and technicians and fear for the reputation of the company
I love to tell you brother Do not be afraid to Filipino professionals, they are brothers we have treated a dignified

Old 05-02-2010, 02:19   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
You can ask in the current situation how the case after our agreement with more than a company such as Telecom and Zain we have become certified by a company Black Berry, we are more than 30 branches and 13 service center situation is different and we have professionals from different nationalities including Filipinos we treat human beings and not as claimed because we know that the artwork should be to work in an appropriate atmosphere and must be fluent in mind the net for his work and finally I would like to add that we are a reputable company respects its employees and technicians and fear for the reputation of the company
I love to tell you brother Do not be afraid to Filipino professionals, they are brothers we have treated a dignified

They have no problem regarding the work MR EMAD...eventhough hundred of unit coming everyday,but you should fix the situation of technician out there... we dont be proud even you have a thousand of brances inside kuwait...or certified with another company,this is a stupid things that you should resolve it! 11 HOURS DUTY,,,,250 KD SALARY for some technician down to 150 kd? NO HOLIDAY CREDITED, NO PAY, NO BENEFITS,NO CONTRACT SIGN,,, this is you want and you are proud for this? DAY-OFF just 2 time a month... the half day on friday is not accepted for normal day why you take it... every company in kuwait they can take there OFF 4 times a month except the friday, this company are big harpy and they want to grab it all... don' make a lie MR. Emad if some pilipino tech... are claiming back or you make a stupid for them... i give you warning... or we are the one to report it in philippines embassy to take some action and most of all they dont have any contract sign...11 hrs duty ECT....wait for my turn if you are existing to proud that your company are very good

dont be deny it....MR Emad those people working outhere have they on family out here in philippines DONT hold them in there neck... those people working on your company like a prisoner,,,

i hope you can think dont be afraid to say the true..we know everything what happen there......

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justine54 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread