GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2019, 05:18   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3
Member: 1804344
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
Motoservice.us SCAM FRAUD


I paid for there 1 year license of Motoservice tool. $499 EUROS.
They picked up the money via Westernumion right away (Feb 7) and too this date I have only been getting the run around and no software has been delivered to me too date (Feb 11)

MotoService if you want to make right by my purchase I will remove this post, if not except more posts like this one, so no else gets taken advantage of.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 07:40   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
sunnyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Life's a Journey
Age: 40
Posts: 3,544
Member: 49495
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.9 & 100.12345
Thanks Meter: 1,019
There is No any Tool Unlock moto for Free or unlimited He make You Fo
ol and Many Others

sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jptj2012 View Post
I paid for there 1 year license of Motoservice tool. $499 EUROS.
They picked up the money via Westernumion right away (Feb 7) and too this date I have only been getting the run around and no software has been delivered to me too date (Feb 11)

MotoService if you want to make right by my purchase I will remove this post, if not except more posts like this one, so no else gets taken advantage of.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 09:11   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Jawood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,997
Member: 2469340
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,104
Hi,

if you search here in forum before you decide to send money on this $HIT old scammer -> Now available moto service tool maybe you dont get scammed.

i dont know if he is only one person using deffirent user names or they are group.
he is old scammer and they sell before icloud scam box -> ***i-cloud remove***

see also his post all are $HIT => GSM-Forum - Search Results

old post promoting scambox ***i-cloud remove***

other user that promoting before this scambox icloud remove solution

Fastest i-cloud unlock / remove solution

GSM-Forum - Search Results

feedback about this $hit scammers group before => Scammer's Still Working in Forum [Please Take Action]

anyway, on my own opinion, scammers cant get victims if all people aware and only use commonsense, like for example you want to buy thier product online and of course they need to represent website or server online, if they cant provide 100% scam, if they can provide but website is only made in free cart, free wordpress then its bull$hit scam also.

you sell product online but cannot afford website?

this example is only basic but effective to secure anyone from scammers tricks.

@jptj2012

sad to tell you this but you cant get your money back if you sent in western union.
but there is 10% chance, contact local authorities depends on the country you sent the money 90% they are also living on that country, provide proof conversation, provide payment transaction details clear copy..

if you want send me your skype id i will help you if im not busy.

its better also provide here the full details of transactions details in western union so people that lives on the country youv'e sent will know and maybe they can help you about this..




Next time be careful
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jawood For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:59.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.31170 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO