GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2004, 13:10   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14279
Thanks Meter: 35
@ mr Invisible - you try to cheat someone in others name?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=148502

as far as i know you did not bought those clips from AlexGSM-Team.
so you not have the Hex from AlexGSM-Team inside those clips you are selling.
i also don;t see no AlexGSM V-Gold Sticker on the products you sell. The hex u are so gratefully excanging..does not belongs to AlexGSM-Team...so i don;t see why u try to gain profit from others work.

as far as i know the concept of "V-Gold Clip" was introduced by AlexGSM-Team.
there are also other V clips on the market...and even the competition between certain persons is well known...they had the common sense to use their own concept on the market - blue clip, peace maker bla bla.

seems that you try to take a free-ride on others back and fool AlexGSM-Team coustoumers with this silly strategy. this could be an explanation...the other would be that you have no imagination at all...i think the latter one does not honour you...so i'll go for the first.

therefore...for me what you are doing is FRAUD and you can be called A CHEATER.

Old 07-12-2004, 17:35   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinus
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=148502

as far as i know you did not bought those clips from AlexGSM-Team.
so you not have the Hex from AlexGSM-Team inside those clips you are selling.
i also don;t see no AlexGSM V-Gold Sticker on the products you sell. The hex u are so gratefully excanging..does not belongs to AlexGSM-Team...so i don;t see why u try to gain profit from others work.

as far as i know the concept of "V-Gold Clip" was introduced by AlexGSM-Team.
there are also other V clips on the market...and even the competition between certain persons is well known...they had the common sense to use their own concept on the market - blue clip, peace maker bla bla.

seems that you try to take a free-ride on others back and fool AlexGSM-Team coustoumers with this silly strategy. this could be an explanation...the other would be that you have no imagination at all...i think the latter one does not honour you...so i'll go for the first.

therefore...for me what you are doing is FRAUD and you can be called A CHEATER.
Instead posting here innocent and trusted ppl as cheaters, you better take a look in P2K support section, ppl are waiting for updates for the blue button clip wich is updatable with.... NOTHING.

Who is the cheater now?

Old 07-12-2004, 17:40   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi piggy-sue.

i've missed you.

Old 07-12-2004, 17:43   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
hi piggy-sue.

i've missed you.

Tzarane, upgrade your customers or pass them their money back or why do you think they paid for an "upgradable" clip with blue button? The blue button cost just 10 cents, is this the upgrade?

Old 07-12-2004, 17:47   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

what's wrong piggy sue?
they chased you away from UFS section and now u have noone to fight with?

take care of your own coustumers wich are desperate...
i've heard that TwiXter prices dropped a lot since your friends released the hex for free. so sorry to hear that

PS. yes...i own some 2 ha of land from my grandfather in bucovina...
i indend to build "raskal mental health insitute" there in your memory.

Old 07-12-2004, 18:07   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3956
Sonork: galletto3 rules :D
Thanks Meter: 55
@Alinus:

"as far as i know you did not bought those clips from AlexGSM-Team"
is not your bussiness where did I got that clips from, got it?
" also don;t see no AlexGSM V-Gold Sticker on the products you sell"
buffff... LOL, I donīt see my sticker on your car...
"the concept of "V-Gold Clip" was introduced by AlexGSM-Team"
if you think the problem is call the clip VGold just I will call the clip V**** and problem solved..but remember to copyright Vgold word
"The hex u are so gratefully excanging..does not belongs to AlexGSM-Team"
I am not exchanging that hex, where did you got this from..?
I have the hex and I donīt care it donīt belongs to alex gsm team,

Anyway, if this is not your product and this is not your hex I donīt understand what in the hell you crying for..?, are you too borred?, instread of loosing the time in this **** better solve the problem with new triplets,

You callinging me cheater why?, I am not so sure, did I sold you something?, had ever cheat you?, be carefull, looks someone near you is realy cheating people, feel free to contact me via mail and I will tell you the story about the missing clips...surprised?, ugh! yeah

And at last, donīt be so egocentric, do you think everythink starting by the word MOTOROLA have to do with alexgsm team?, no, offcourse

Invisible

Old 07-12-2004, 18:12   #7 (permalink)
Banned

@invisible

he can not solve problem with triplets, only ******* can do that, he is just their dog, paid for barking around, nothing else, but one thing is strange, when ppl asking about updates, he become quite and stop barking.

Old 07-12-2004, 18:19   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i suggest you to ask you back-up buddy raskal bout what hex has problems with new triplets...cause as far as i see it here...you even not know what hex u're selling btw...see that your buddy raskal told publicly that that hex you have is not updatable...not lie more to this forum members here. too bad cause i had some respect for your knowledge. now i see that my intuition bout your lack of imagination was right.

but maybe this is how ppl who trade others ppl work (as far as i know you're a big trader of cracked hexes) : since your making money from others work this way (selling / excanging lots of hexes), stealing a brand is not a big deal for you.

anyway...since you are tring to use a brand implemented by other Team and try make money on other ppl work you ARE a CHEATER.

nothing more to say

Old 07-12-2004, 18:22   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
@invisible

he can not solve problem with triplets, only ******* can do that, he is just their dog, paid for barking around, nothing else, but one thing is strange, when ppl asking about updates, he become quite and stop barking.
don't be stupid (oops...but this is your nature)...search p2k section.
i must say again that i've really missed you

Old 07-12-2004, 18:31   #10 (permalink)
Banned

The only brand was taken here, is the brand name MOTOROLA by XXXXXXXXX. Mabye new alexgsm team support adress should be [email protected]

Last edited by Irinel; 07-12-2004 at 19:07.

Old 07-12-2004, 18:34   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
anyway...since you are tring to use a brand implemented by other Team and try make money on other ppl work you ARE a CHEATER.
nothing more to say
LOL this is the MOST funny I had heard for so long,
YOU, THE THIEFT dissambling stolen MOTOROLA copyright firmware is saying me this?,
did you copyrighted the "vgold" brand?, if yes please tell me patent number,
anyway, just for your info, the right way to bypass all this would be ask me to remove vgold name from advertizing which I would had donne without problem, this is the diference bettween educated people and a donkey like you,
at last be so polite to consider the same for you and remove from alexgsm.ro all refers to MOTOROLA since this is a real and tradermarket brand..
what happened?, you crying me not to use "vgold" name and you filled your web with Motorola..?, be more serious

Invisible

PS: and this is the end of my little introductions... LOL

Old 07-12-2004, 18:51   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible
this is the diference bettween educated people and a donkey like you,

Invisible

LOL
well...happy to see if a CHEATER who makes money using others ideeas..since seems u're unable to have some considers himself educated. if this is the level of education that matches your critereas...i prefer to be called a donkey.

matter is simple...you tried to use AlexGSM name in the branch to make some easy money since you lack the imagination to do something yourself.

this fact is settled now since ppl who read this will learn what u're trying to do. and in the end...it will be for your coustumers to judje you.

Old 07-12-2004, 19:02   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
...i prefer to be called a donkey.
okay. You are a DONKEY !

Happy now?

Old 07-12-2004, 19:05   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

comming from a pig like you this is similar with the best compliment you could ever made to someone in your life.

indeed you;ve made my day.

Old 07-12-2004, 19:09   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@Alinus:
offcourse, you making money using copyrighted motorola stuff (THIEF) or should I call you CHEATER?
I make money reselling clips, this looks like a chain,
however this clips I sell have nothing to do with you so this is not your business

matter is realy simple: I put vgold clip just for mistake but now I realize and like vgold is not trademarket I will use more often
what about you?, why you using motorola brand?, I am still waiting for you to reply this
the only thing will people judge is that your english is realy poor and you are like a child,

you got bored, bye bye for a long
Invisible

Closed Thread