GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2013, 13:17   #76 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 548988
Sonork: 100.1624541
Thanks Meter: 10

@MANOLE You talk about 6 months warranty but my green new box dead in 15 days, and reseller said nothing to do, i ve 2 other box dead.

If you want to help give a solution to repair dead boxes.

The Following User Says Thank You to senses For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2013, 13:30   #77 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5169
Thanks Meter: 684
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOLE View Post
So, you admit by yourself your box is 8 months old,
you admit reseller informed you correctly we give 6 months warranty,
and you come here call me cheater ?

You are welcome to "boycott" anything. It is your right.
But you do not have the right to call me cheater for the reasons you explained by yourself.
lol, seems your box become with tictac tictac inside.....bastard move.

Old 04-04-2013, 15:27   #78 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 153805
Thanks Meter: 325
Some members have more than 2 box dead.compare price with other good boxes and loss of work due to HighTensionBox.

and remember words of great CEO of world famous team AlexLab.

Old 04-04-2013, 16:57   #79 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akhtar Ali Jatt View Post
Mr Manole Is a big cheater ever in gsm history all mx boxs become dead after 6 months and manole says claim you warenty what a joke all boxes dead after 6 months that means no warenty if some one have dead box in warranty then Reseller says all shipment charges will pay customer that means shipping charges will equal as new hti and what about after 6 month we can't buy a box only for 6 month then put box in crap thats not fair i have more then 7 boxes and i am using them more then 4-5 years and they are working fine like infinity furious gold ufs3 universal box but mxbox not used more then 8 months but now its totally dead manole making us fool hes says buy new box for next 6 months
please don't delete my post manole should release software to fix dead boxes
I won't delete your post but I must correct the thread title anyway cos is missleading.
Your box, unluckily for you, is out of warranty since 2 months so can't see any cheating action from your reseller side in refusing the return for substitution as he well knows would be just a wasting of money for you and time for him (apart of, anyway, the dispatch costs would be more then buying a new box).
About all the other posts here in this thread I can say there are other 2 tonns exactely the same in this and other forum areas so if you are unhappy with the services given who is forcing you to keep buying and buying again the same tool? don't think is your doctor and nobody is at your side with a gun pointed to your head so is and always will be only your choice pick one product or another.
All you user nowadays have all the time needed to read about any product plus the rules and the warranty policies about any product are well stated in the product websites: why don't read them too?
Apart of this I've nothing to add.

BR

Alex

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-04-2013, 17:47   #80 (permalink)
bod
Banned

Member: 16490
Sonork: 100.1621293
Thanks Meter: 908
Just don't understand the logic of people who chose to buy (cheap initiative products) by Manole and then complain? You must of recovered the money x times the price of his product

Nothing is for ever

Br

Old 04-05-2013, 06:12   #81 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 953334
Sonork: 100.1614005
Thanks Meter: 15,420
Our aim to aware all gsmhosting mambers to be careful today and in future from cheaters like manole and please don't buy mxbox and other product and services from manole if you buy manole will rob you like he did with us i have sl3 credit 100 and bb5 & dct4 & cdma also 100 credit but i am unable to use because my box is dead ,
we will boycott until manole fix all dead mx boxes , and we will expose manole's cheater face .

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akhtar Ali Jatt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2013, 06:15   #82 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 1084080
Thanks Meter: 8,114
Quote:
Our aim to aware all gsmhosting mambers to be careful today and in future from cheaters like manole and please don't buy mxbox and other product and services from manole if you buy manole will rob you like he did with us i have sl3 credit 100 and bb5 & dct4 & cdma also 100 credit but i am unable to use because my box is dead ,
we will boycott until manole fix all dead mx boxes , and we will expose manole's cheater face .

I am With You .............

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MUKESH RAJ For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2013, 06:23   #83 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1617868
Sonork: 100.1625996
Thanks Meter: 2,028
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhtar ali jatt View Post
our aim to aware all gsmhosting mambers to be careful today and in future from cheaters like manole and please don't buy mxbox and other product and services from manole if you buy manole will rob you like he did with us i have sl3 credit 100 and bb5 & dct4 & cdma also 100 credit but i am unable to use because my box is dead ,
you right bro
manole scheeme cheat the costmer

Old 04-05-2013, 06:34   #84 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1156501
Thanks Meter: 15
all dead mx boxes manole is big cheaters...................................

Quote:
please manole dont make another box because you are certified cheater

Old 04-05-2013, 07:33   #85 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Mr Manole Here Is your certificate as you deserve it On Marriott .

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Akhtar Ali Jatt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2013, 07:49   #86 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1489021
Sonork: 100.1620946
Thanks Meter: 831
Mr manole plz be u man like us and give up cheting with users .if i blame u .so look in our mx section furom every 1.2. 3. users will be face to like this problem to dead his tools .so make a each like softwar wich is con do alive again dead box if sty long time with us

Old 04-05-2013, 07:56   #87 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br.Ihsan View Post
Mr manole plz be u man like us and give up cheting with users .if i blame u .so look in our mx section furom every 1.2. 3. users will be face to like this problem to dead his tools .so make a each like softwar wich is con do alive again dead box if sty long time with us
Yes Agreed with you
Mr Manole here is chance for you to prove your self as a good man ,
this is not a personal matter if you claim all dead boxes or repair all boxes it's over like never happen before .

Old 04-05-2013, 12:13   #88 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
Quote:
What are you saying? that you didnt make enough money using mxkey on the first place so that you can buy a REAL nokia tool?
Do you complain to a chinese company when the 1$ mp3 doesnt work, or break down, after 3 month but your friend's sony (or panasonic, jvc, toshiba, ipod) mp3 is still working after 3 years?
Just show me ONE BOX that last forever and it was CHEAPER or the same price as MXKEY. You can't! All of you got what you paid for.
There is no cheating if the box works for the duration of warranty. You want a box that wont go dead? Buy a real, respected box from a hard working team.

I didnt want to post here, but is getting annoying to see the same hatefull post about the same sh1t pop up when I search for new posts.

gbta

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hugmax For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2013, 12:16   #89 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 821750
Sonork: 19790515
Thanks Meter: 29
i have 4 box totally dead with credit

Old 04-05-2013, 13:44   #90 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmax View Post
What are you saying? that you didnt make enough money using mxkey on the first place so that you can buy a REAL nokia tool?
Do you complain to a chinese company when the 1$ mp3 doesnt work, or break down, after 3 month but your friend's sony (or panasonic, jvc, toshiba, ipod) mp3 is still working after 3 years?
Just show me ONE BOX that last forever and it was CHEAPER or the same price as MXKEY. You can't! All of you got what you paid for.
There is no cheating if the box works for the duration of warranty. You want a box that wont go dead? Buy a real, respected box from a hard working team.

I didnt want to post here, but is getting annoying to see the same hatefull post about the same sh1t pop up when I search for new posts.

gbta
You have no right to talk about that which you don't know if you hate this post in searching new posts then it's your problem not mine
Read all posts here and see how many boxes are dead in warranty and out of warranty and which tool is real nokia tool can you tell us ?? we will buy

Closed Thread