GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 10:58   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 740265
Thanks Meter: 53
Is mr trondo fair to me ?????

Hello mate i have problem with MR TRONDO am posting this for discussion if am right all not.here is the problem MR TRONDO told me he have blackberry dongle for sale which is seven hundred euro 700euro, and i ask him how long will it take if i send money to him and he said 3days.and i send 700euro and give MTCN and i ask him when is he going to send the dongle and he said saturday i didnt recieve tracking number. on monday no respond,from that i havent here from him about 3weeks i call him several times no respond send him mail no reply ontill i post on the forum, which there was a reply that he was on holiday.
When he came back from holiday i ask him to use money for DK BOX 2 he said no, he will still send the blackberry dongle which i dont need again, because when i was buying the dongle i was haven 30pcs blackberry which i promise them buy 4days time they will recieve their phone. when the free software came all the owners have collected their phones and money.
Now i have told him to activity blackberry and lg on furrious Gold with 700euro or DK box 2 with credit which can unlock 45phones,but he not ready to hear me out
please forum members do you think MR TRONDO: is fair to me ...................
Old 12-17-2008, 11:13   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 322417
Thanks Meter: 940
Donate money to this user
I thk that u need to complete this accuse , so is hard to someone do something u should be aware.
Only thing that u can do is to bring up all details how u get cheated, post in right section (i thk that has that one)
And find a way to get ur money or dongle...
What can do Admin or Moderator hear , Just can bann him (maybe i am wrong)
I just answer my opinion
wish all the best (be aware on future better pay 800 but take from trusted gsm person)

Regards
Old 12-17-2008, 11:13   #3 (permalink)
Banned

I thk that u need to complete this accuse , so is hard to someone do something u should be aware.
Only thing that u can do is to bring up all details how u get cheated, post in right section (i thk that has that one)
I just answer my opinion
wish all the best (be aware on future better pay 800 but take from trusted gsm person)

Regards

sorry for double post

Last edited by Formingus; 12-17-2008 at 11:16. Reason: Double post :(
Old 12-17-2008, 11:28   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formingus View Post
I just answer my opinion

Regards
hello mate i didnt say he is a chaeter but he is doing something to which is not fair. all should try to understand what i am saying thanks
Old 12-17-2008, 17:14   #5 (permalink)
Banned

In future make sure that u don't write whole book
Regards
Old 12-18-2008, 10:37   #6 (permalink)

Member: 435403
Thanks Meter: 2
I also paid money to trondo for the clip. Trondo promised to send the clip within 3 days and stopped answering calls and mails. After more than 2 weeks he finally answers. I told him i wanted to change my order for the Dejan TRK unlocker, but he refused. I think this whole thing stinks and is really terrible customer support. So long as the delivery was not made within the specified period, Trondo under all circumstances is bound to refund my money to me, but i was not making that demand. All i want is for him to change my order and send me Dejan TRK unlocker. Is that too much to ask for?

We are not accusing Trondo of being a cheat but we are saying his customer service in this case was terrible and he should have the decency to change the order, as any good reseller would, considering the fact that he could not deliver on time
Old 01-05-2009, 11:01   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Hello members still mr Trondo has not reply or take my call and no respond. If members of this forum will adavice mr trondo to refound my 700euro or convert to DK BOX 2 with credit that can unlock 50phones of nokia am ok. thanks to all members happy new year to all
Old 01-22-2009, 11:15   #8 (permalink)
Banned

where is TRONDO, he should watch out for me in week time.............................................. .he will send the money himself from EGYPT to Ghana to look for me....................................bye WATCHOUT.