GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 12:49   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 450579
Thanks Meter: 5
Multi-box team give bad support

I have posted my question on thier forum but keep deleting my question wich i know is a valied one as I have followed the instructions and FAQ but that is still not covered. I am not stupid mutibox team I know the differance between a genuin malfunction that needs special help and one that can be quickly remidied through normal trouble shooting I hear that they delet many questions on their support section even when there are no ansers in support section or they humiliat people. Take us cusomers more seriously or else your product will go down the tubes. Why do you all put up with this, ESPECIALLY ATT 335 USD, if you get these ansers. I will not let the matter rest untill you help me multi-box team.
Here was my original posting.

"Swedafone
Member:
Thanked 3
Times in 3 Posts
Box not working proerly
I am reciving update and activation errors
on new multi box with ERROR
02 00. Here is link to screen shot.
http://www.swedafone.com/files/error.jpg
could you please help from Multibox
team.
DO NOT DELET THIS POST I WANT AN
ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is this FAQ put in link then we do
not have to post if it containes reqired
info. Do not anwser me as you did Tahir
Anwar as I do not take kindly to being
patronised or fobed off. Many of you in
the forum know my temprament epecially
www.fonedoctor.co.uk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sombody backed me upp in sam posting:
gouza
Insane Poster
Member: 504372
I had the same problem.
To solve your problem you have to open the box and clean the
smartcard inside and put in again correctly.
And this is not written in faq so GSMTricks don't say read faq.
And don't close thread .
Let people help each other if you cannot help.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another example of their humiliating they customers:
Tahir Anwar
Freak Poster

Member: 57959

Box ERROR: 01 00
mulbox device is not working, when i connect the box it does not show com port only " - " sign apper on the box

with the error on the multibox info page.
Box ERROR: 01 00

kindly tell me how to sole this problum
Tahir Anwar

01-20-09, 15:33 #2 GSMtricks
Product Manager

Member: 3610
Thanked 1,299 Times in 431 Posts
Read FAQ please not need make same posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is answer from PM
GSMtricks
Product Manager

Thanked 1,299 Times in 431 Posts

Re answer my question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedafone
Hello noticed that you deleted my question please do not do so again shows bad respeckt to custoners. I have looked in FAQ. I did not get the info I needed. Therefore I would ask you to repeckfully answer my question. If you delet my question again I will thake the matter up in the feed back section. I hope that we can solve this problem amicably.

Yes read FAQ and do all what is written there.

Wake upp GSM tricks!!! answer is not in instuctions or FAQ.

The Following User Says Thank You to Swedafone For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2009, 13:23   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 173741
Thanks Meter: 986
Yes i'm with u gsmtriks can do only 2 things

1- close post

2- read faq

no help no update NO CONVERSATION WITH *******RS like infinty ,polar ,micro box ...

multi box dead bro ,all freinds for me think to buy multi box when i'm take it

but now all freinds buy others and he have reason

u see chiness mobile update also chiness mobile update ...

no samsung no lg no alcatel nothings

i can not work with it all models supported is old now

u can see in all forum for gsm what the *******rs think about it and about

gsmtriks , i give u exemple

http://cheriecom.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=31773

very thanks wish the multi box team wake up

Old 01-24-2009, 14:05   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Sonork: 100.54638
Thanks Meter: 1,652
is not my fault or my problem that you have no time to read docs and FAQ section. There already written what you need to do in the case if box dead and not working. You are so lazy to read it so is you PROBLEM not mine

Old 01-24-2009, 15:06   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 230357
Thanks Meter: 18
i may say that i am satified from multibox actually always whenever other boxes dead the set i just on multibox.The first vodafone update was realeased by multibox i am talking about 716,etc sets please update skype sets s1 and s2 really thanks to multibox

Old 01-24-2009, 15:07   #5 (permalink)

Member: 145701
Thanks Meter: 0
again bad support thread about MUlTIBOX.@GSMtricks if your new customers do not know how to follow faq,docs,etc.so why dont you teach them that how to follow faq,docs,etc. nicely instead of being rude to them.when they get some experience with a box , i am sure they will not repeat the milky things again. just an advice think about it

Old 01-24-2009, 15:57   #6 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMtricks View Post
is not my fault or my problem that you have no time to read docs and FAQ section. There already written what you need to do in the case if box dead and not working. You are so lazy to read it so is you PROBLEM not mine
No I am not i did and followed befor posting still no avail again don always purt blame on customer again dont be rude you appologise.

Old 01-24-2009, 16:31   #7 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

I have been informed that my problem is due to bad contact between Simcard and card holder in box, therefore hardware problem, as product is under garenteeI I can not open it upp. So you appologise to me GSM triks for calling me lazy, it is you that should have figured out that this is hardware problem as you are product manager, I have www.multi-box.org www.multi-box.co.uk, www.multi-box.org.uk and will publish the whole busssiness on these web sites and make sure that they come upp first on the serch engin.

Old 01-24-2009, 16:59   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 320363
Sonork: 100.1578853
Thanks Meter: 3,938
W8 sir .......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedafone View Post
I have been informed that my problem is due to bad contact between Simcard and card holder in box, therefore hardware problem, as product is under garenteeI I can not open it upp. So you appologise to me GSM triks for calling me lazy, it is you that should have figured out that this is hardware problem as you are product manager, I have www.multi-box.org www.multi-box.co.uk, www.multi-box.org.uk and will publish the whole busssiness on these web sites and make sure that they come upp first on the serch engin.

IT'S NORMAL NOT PROBLEM OR FAULT IT'S NOT NEED TO FIGHT
BECOZ THISH IS ELECTRONICS FIELD OR IT'S EASY

DON'T PENIK

MR.GSMtricks IS NOT *** HE CAN'T SEE YOUR BOX OR HE CAN'T PHYSICALLY IDENTIFY FROM HIS OFFICE

IF YOUR PROBLEM SOLVED DON'T WARY NOT SOLVED CONTACT ME

BR.DYNET

Last edited by DYNET; 01-24-2009 at 17:06.

The Following User Says Thank You to DYNET For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2009, 17:03   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedafone View Post
If you are already informed ( not form us for sure ) than why you aking about support from us? Ask support from your informer

Old 01-24-2009, 17:12   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 139020
Thanks Meter: 15
Multi box is dead product. i urge to everyone to not the purchase this box. i have already one dead box. there is no solution for my box. my box was dead during updating it. too much bad or you can baddest box in gsm business.......

Old 01-24-2009, 17:15   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarmunir4 View Post
Multi box is dead product. i urge to everyone to not the purchase this box. i have already one dead box. there is no solution for my box. my box was dead during updating it. too much bad or you can baddest box in gsm business.......
Solution always exist - the problem is you not use it. So don't clam than.

Old 01-24-2009, 17:43   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 39069
Sonork: 100.1606677
Thanks Meter: 190
I look like my problem " my problem is due to bad contact between Simcard and card holder in box ". If I send to repair & return back just shipping the same buy new box. I desing to bougfh new muti-box lite. I'm not not happy coz my old box, I have paid(not free) for alcatel activation also can use with nokia option but now some software ask me ask active alcatel again.
*** I look like smart card problem, not cart holder problem, in this case I no solution, just use multi-box lite without alcatel activation. hmmmmmmmmmm

Old 01-24-2009, 18:36   #13 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
If you are already informed ( not form us for sure ) than why you aking about support from us? Ask support from your informer
Are you tring to start a world war as you are going about it in the right way folllow your coleges, DYNET, example with diplomacey.

Old 01-24-2009, 18:54   #14 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Quote:
Solution always exist - the problem is you not use it. So don't clam than.
This is a good example of your rudness stop it and treat people with respect. This is not good PR for multibox meet people with a little more humilty. Remember the customer is always right.

Old 01-24-2009, 20:43   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 59244
Thanks Meter: 3
To be honest I am going through the same as others who have problem with their boxes - especially when updating and getting error etc

I have just received a response by pm today from GSMtricks and I have responded the same time. I await to see the results by Monday.
If not I post all the communication here for everyone to see the real side of support since my previous 2 post have been deleted in the multibox section.

Br
Chubby

The Following User Says Thank You to chubby For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread