GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2004, 13:07   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 76256
Thanks Meter: 0
nec 606/808 clip

hi all ,,,, anyone bought this clip?? is it working 100%??? is krusty a good supplier?? etc etc etc

thanx for any response
Old 11-16-2004, 13:16   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 58186
Thanks Meter: 5
Cool yes

Hi Ethan yes the clips work 100% and Krusty is reliable 100% .I went to the demonstration just when he was in the stage of making the clips, so I can personally guarantee they work.

Contact him for further details

take care

filipas
Old 11-16-2004, 17:40   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 26596
Thanks Meter: 30
Krusty not so trustable till now

I order this clip last week - payment was made on Friday...
Today is Tuesday and I still don't have anything - not a even tracking number..
I send a lot of emails to Krusty , but he stop responding me since Monday morning ...
So I will not call him cheater for now, but today is 5th day after my payment and still nothing ...
But if he continues like this ... what else could do except start new thread here , regarding Krusty and his customer service ...
I hope this information would be helpful if you want to order this clip , not to expect fast and reliable service ...

P.S. Hey Krusty . I am tired of checking my mail , while waiting message from you - please show to me and to people in this forum that you have some care for people who send you money ... it is just a little clip - is it so hard to send it ??? or it is so hard to send me email , giving me reason why you delay my package so much ???
Old 11-16-2004, 19:01   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Krusty is becoming trustfull again maybe ?

Krusty just replied to me saying that his partner will send my package ...
So hope still exists ...
I am waiting ...
Old 11-17-2004, 14:38   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Krusty is not trusty

It seems to me that Krusty is possible just to write emails - today is 6th day after I made payment and I even do not have tracking number. Yesterday Krusty send me email saying that his partner will send me package but from then passes 24 hours and still nothing . I suppose his partner walks very very very very slow . Maybe someone can calculate when Krusty partner will arrive at DHL office and send my package ??? Or maybe someone must help him if he has lost himself ??? Maybe he is in trouble ??? Oh poor man - maybe something wrong happened to him ... How bad I am sitting here and compalining that I still don't have even tracking number on the 6th day after Krusty take my money !!!
Tomorrow is my turn to start new thread asking about Krusty being CHEATER or NOT...
Old 11-17-2004, 22:16   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 88410
Thanks Meter: 1
Krusty isn't a cheater! Don't worry - as the maker of the clip he has been flat out completing orders but is 100% reliable - i even gave him a page on my site i trust him that much

trust the krust

Kev
Freeway Comms
Old 11-17-2004, 22:16   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 14045
you got your tracking number ok? RI 494206700 GB ROYALMAIL.COM
Old 11-18-2004, 11:23   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusty.spritz
you got your tracking number ok? RI 494206700 GB ROYALMAIL.COM
please post here to confirm you have recorded your number
Old 11-18-2004, 12:52   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Tracking number

Hi to all forum
As Krusty insists I write here to confirm that I have tracking number..
BUT checking it on http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm gives following result:
We have received your item and it is being processed for delivery abroad.

So what kind of message is - anyone who have ever tried in his life DHL, UPS, or similiar knows that they give detailed information about package.

Observing this website and checking their services I found this :

Royal Mail Surface Mail Small Packets £1.06 Delivery Aim 28 Days
Royal Mail Airmail Small Packets £1.48 Delivery Aim 4 Days
Royal Mail Airmail Letters £1.90 Delivery Aim 4 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For Surface Packets £4.36 Delivery Aim 28 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For Airmail Packets £4.78 Delivery Aim 4 Days

So Krusty tell me what type of service I will have - does it mean that I have to wait 28 days for my package ???
I paid you 50 Euro for delivery via express service - DHL, UPS , or similiar ..
Why you send it via mail ???

I will keep in touch this topic about receiving my package and when exactly this wil happen ...

BR
Old 11-18-2004, 13:17   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Royal Mail International Signed For Airmail Packets £4.78 Delivery Aim 4 Days

WHAT DO YOU WANT? personal delivery ?

i will have ALL sold by the time you get yours so chill......
Old 11-18-2004, 14:02   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Krusty you have many to learn...

Krusty, Krusty,

I have paid you 50 /fifty/ Euro for delivery via parcel service like DHL, UPS , etc..
Maybe you are new in business or just uninformed but when someone pay you 50 Euro for delivery this mean that package should not be send with GBP4,78 mail service ...
This is called loyalty and keeping promises...
Me and you have agreement - I pay you clip and delivery - what you do - send me something 6 days after payment with ordinary mail ...
You are cheater - I even don't know what have you send me - I even don't know when I receive it ...
Everybody knows that mail services are not so reliable ...
For this reason all people in this forum pay for DHL delivery (which is personal delivery in fact!) . For this reason I pay you 50 Euro for delivery !
What I get - bla, bla , bla , and finaly some package sended via mail...
What I will recieve - I don't know - if you send something via DHL you have to describe what is send- everybody knows that DHL packages are checked by DHL employees . For this reason in this business DHL is used - because noone can say - I send you one chocolate, but you receive milk - it is all described on airbill ...
But it is obviously that you are total greenhorn and know nothing about business rules...
You are just the next cheater here ..
So many of you exists here ...
Pity ....

P.S. Please do not even dare to show sarcasm in your writings here ...
You should be ashamed by yourself and your total dishonest ...
Have a little dignity and be quite ... Facts are talking here ...
When facts talks, even Gods shut-ups !!!
Old 11-18-2004, 15:08   #12 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 76256
hi

around 10 to 20 units
Old 11-18-2004, 17:00   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by latigido922
Krusty, Krusty,

I have paid you 50 /fifty/ Euro for delivery via parcel service like DHL, UPS , etc..
Maybe you are new in business or just uninformed but when someone pay you 50 Euro for delivery this mean that package should not be send with GBP4,78 mail service ...
This is called loyalty and keeping promises...
Me and you have agreement - I pay you clip and delivery - what you do - send me something 6 days after payment with ordinary mail ...
You are cheater - I even don't know what have you send me - I even don't know when I receive it ...
Everybody knows that mail services are not so reliable ...
For this reason all people in this forum pay for DHL delivery (which is personal delivery in fact!) . For this reason I pay you 50 Euro for delivery !
What I get - bla, bla , bla , and finaly some package sended via mail...
What I will recieve - I don't know - if you send something via DHL you have to describe what is send- everybody knows that DHL packages are checked by DHL employees . For this reason in this business DHL is used - because noone can say - I send you one chocolate, but you receive milk - it is all described on airbill ...
But it is obviously that you are total greenhorn and know nothing about business rules...
You are just the next cheater here ..
So many of you exists here ...
Pity ....

P.S. Please do not even dare to show sarcasm in your writings here ...
You should be ashamed by yourself and your total dishonest ...
Have a little dignity and be quite ... Facts are talking here ...
When facts talks, even Gods shut-ups !!!

oh dear .......i will make damn sure i dont sell to you again i dont need the greif / aggro / etc.....rather then suffer you and your dumb postings

FACT IS......... YOUR PRODUCT IS ON ITS WAY.......HOWS THIS CHEATING????
GET IN THE REAL WORLD.......NEXT DAY DELIVERY FOR THE UK.......YOUR FAULT YOU LIVE IN BULGARIA

AND WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WITH PROBLEMS WITH ME .....EVERYONE ELSE IS 1000000000% HAPPY.

AHH WELL 313/616ETC "WILL NOT" BE OFFERED ON THIS FORUM........its been nothing but crap...posts removed etc and now this !!!!

only existing customers from here will get the option.......from now on you are on your OWN ....

and the hackers/crackers will know its never on this pc
Old 11-18-2004, 21:14   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Krusty you cheater ...

Krusty write: oh dear .......i will make damn sure i dont sell to you again i dont need the greif / aggro / etc.....rather then suffer you and your dumb postings

--> of course dear you could be damn sure that I will NEVERMORE buy something from you

Krusty write: FACT IS......... YOUR PRODUCT IS ON ITS WAY.......HOWS THIS CHEATING????

--> simply - I paid you 50 /fifty/ EURO for next day delivery via DHL, TNT etc...

Krusty write: GET IN THE REAL WORLD.......NEXT DAY DELIVERY FOR THE UK.......YOUR FAULT YOU LIVE IN BULGARIA

--> the real world is DHL, TNT etc... next day delivery abroad Europe - guaranteed !!! Tested with other suppliers from which I have bought solutions before !!!
It is not my fault that I live in Bulgaria - be very careful writing such things in this forum - a lot of people are living in Eastern Europe, Asia , Africa or somwhere else outside UK .. I can guarantee you that these people are same quality like UK people - do not play racist card here - it is not the place - do not think that living in UK makes you better than others !!! This makes you only UK cheater , nothing more ...

Krusty write: AND WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WITH PROBLEMS WITH ME .....EVERYONE ELSE IS 1000000000% HAPPY.

--> should I expalin it again - obviously you forgot why - I paid you for express delivery - you send my package with ordinary mail on the 6th day after payment ? how it sounds ???

Krusty write: AHH WELL 313/616ETC "WILL NOT" BE OFFERED ON THIS FORUM........its been nothing but crap...posts removed etc and now this !!!!

--> what has this in common with me ???

Krusty write: only existing customers from here will get the option.......from now on you are on your OWN ....

--> yeah , this only proofs what kind of cheater you are ... total lack of responsibility ... total lack of customer care ... some day you will understand that is not important how many happy customers you have , more important is the number of unhappy customers ... but you are forgiven ... too green in this field ... so much to learn ...

Krusty write: and the hackers/crackers will know its never on this pc

--> what has this in common with me ???
Old 11-18-2004, 23:59   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 88410
Thanks Meter: 1
@latigido - you are WELL over-reacting! Krusty has said your package is on it's way - don't judge him until you have received the clip and used it - you will see that it's genuine and calling him a cheater when he has supplied is not fair.

maybe you just think about decaf....