GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 17:37   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 869577
Thanks Meter: 6
What would you do if seller claim he send the parcel?

I got another experience from buying things in this forum.This seller claim he had already send the parcel and I requested him to give me the tracking number but turn out to be invalid tracking number from the tracking website.So the parcel is missing what would you do if you were me?The seller tried to push the blame back to me claiming he sent what can he do?The truth is I never receive and I request for the receipt that he sent out till now his reply is always the same "What can I do".Damn feel cheated.
Old 03-28-2010, 17:53   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9428
Thanks Meter: 120
He can claim insurance for the 'missing' parcel and refund you.
Old 03-28-2010, 18:48   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

But he just keep replying "what can he do" never even bother to reply the answer I need.
Old 03-28-2010, 19:25   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 726283
Sonork: 100.76027
Thanks Meter: 7,616
If he really send the parcel , how invalid tracking number coming ? felt a little strange , so your supplier should compensate for the losses !

Btw , try to find some trustable people doing business much better, even sometimes price a little be expensive, but no risk. The cheap buyer takes bad meat.

Have a good luck !

Mcnbox
Old 03-28-2010, 19:28   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
If the tracking is wrong load of chances the parcel never been sent.
If you paid via paypal (Best way always) open a dispute as "item not recevied"
Anyway, if you feel cheated, just report him here as cheater so at least the others in the forum will know how to move with him.

BR

Alex
Old 03-28-2010, 20:33   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 126167
Sonork: 100.1591387
Thanks Meter: 5,128
Donate money to this user
Red face Who is he ????

Hi Bro,

WHO IS HE ?. Is it a Company ?, or Individual. Give here some more details about Him.

BR
HASSAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunner View Post
I got another experience from buying things in this forum.This seller claim he had already send the parcel and I requested him to give me the tracking number but turn out to be invalid tracking number from the tracking website.So the parcel is missing what would you do if you were me?The seller tried to push the blame back to me claiming he sent what can he do?The truth is I never receive and I request for the receipt that he sent out till now his reply is always the same "What can I do".Damn feel cheated.
Old 03-28-2010, 21:27   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

The story goes like this,I made payment via paypal then he did send me the item that i need but was a faulty one so i msn him online and told him about this.He told me in confidence he tested and is working I prove him wrong by sending the video clip while i try the device.After this he told me no worries claim that can be exchange so I send it back to him.After which he disappeared for quite sometimes like 2 weeks I hardly seen him online in msn I email him at least 3 times he took quite a while to reply,saying he got new job and told me he send the parcel.In between this period has already been past one month plus from the very 1st time I made payment to him.So I was expecting the parcel to arrive but after 2 weeks no news from my post office or letter to ask me to claim my parcel,again I email him again and again till he replied,I ask for tracking number he gave me so I try trace the parcel but from the website of my post office is stated invalid number again I email him to question him about the parcel.This time he told me to wait he will check with the post office in his country I got no news after that.I msn him I email no reply until the one day he reply me in this simple sentence

I’m sorry, but I spoke my Post.

They told me your package was arrived.

I cant help for you.

You must speak your Post.

All this while I have been very patience with as I trusted him since he did sold his stuff to one of the member in here as I verified with the other member in here.Till the very last email I received from him he said this

What do you think?
Why do this?
Why want I cheat?
If I want it, then I did it first.

So is it my fault?I have already email him about this thread I hope he can come out and speak for himself.

Last edited by stunner; 03-28-2010 at 21:35.
Old 03-29-2010, 19:35   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 52560
Thanks Meter: 226
Quote:
The story goes like this,I made payment via paypal then he did send me the item that i need but was a faulty one so i msn him online and told him about this.He told me in confidence he tested and is working I prove him wrong by sending the video clip while i try the device.After this he told me no worries claim that can be exchange so I send it back to him.After which he disappeared for quite sometimes like 2 weeks I hardly seen him online in msn I email him at least 3 times he took quite a while to reply,saying he got new job and told me he send the parcel.In between this period has already been past one month plus from the very 1st time I made payment to him.So I was expecting the parcel to arrive but after 2 weeks no news from my post office or letter to ask me to claim my parcel,again I email him again and again till he replied,I ask for tracking number he gave me so I try trace the parcel but from the website of my post office is stated invalid number again I email him to question him about the parcel.This time he told me to wait he will check with the post office in his country I got no news after that.I msn him I email no reply until the one day he reply me in this simple sentence

I’m sorry, but I spoke my Post.

They told me your package was arrived.

I cant help for you.

You must speak your Post.

All this while I have been very patience with as I trusted him since he did sold his stuff to one of the member in here as I verified with the other member in here.Till the very last email I received from him he said this

What do you think?
Why do this?
Why want I cheat?
If I want it, then I did it first.

So is it my fault?I have already email him about this thread I hope he can come out and speak for himself.
Dont wait a second and just open a paypal dispute. write down same u have written here about the invalid tracking number and the "i have called" thing. Force him to write down the tracking number on the dispute, and the phone number he called.

After a week, if you get silly answers or no answers to all, just make paypal check the thing (i dont know how it is in english, in spanish its "elevar reclamacion a paypal") and you will at least get your money back

Thats the best thing you can do, because you have been cheated.

BR
Old 03-31-2010, 05:52   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

But is already been past 3month can still charge back?
You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre to contact a seller directly and resolve a problematic transaction. You have 45 days from the payment date to open a dispute. Common reasons for opening a dispute include:
* You paid for an item but haven't received it and the seller is uncooperative or nonresponsive.
* You received an item that was significantly different from how it was described.

Click the Report a Problem button in the Resolution Centre to open a dispute. Then, provide more information about the issue and post a message to the seller.

You must wait 7 days to allow for delivery before opening a dispute for an item not received. Transactions older than 45 days cannot be disputed but should still be reported. PayPal tracks seller performance trends in the event we need to take action to protect other buyers.

Just my luck I guess to trust this guy refer to this thread http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f208/fps20-sale-771558/

Last edited by stunner; 03-31-2010 at 06:00.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:08   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 52560
Thanks Meter: 226
Quote:
But is already been past 3month can still charge back?
You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre to contact a seller directly and resolve a problematic transaction. You have 45 days from the payment date to open a dispute. Common reasons for opening a dispute include:
* You paid for an item but haven't received it and the seller is uncooperative or nonresponsive.
* You received an item that was significantly different from how it was described.

Click the Report a Problem button in the Resolution Centre to open a dispute. Then, provide more information about the issue and post a message to the seller.

You must wait 7 days to allow for delivery before opening a dispute for an item not received. Transactions older than 45 days cannot be disputed but should still be reported. PayPal tracks seller performance trends in the event we need to take action to protect other buyers.

Just my luck I guess to trust this guy refer to this thread http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f208/fps20-sale-771558/
No, you can only chargeback after 45 days i think

Anyway, you should report it to paypal and see if they can do smth about it.

You should post some logs or stuff here to be able to list this guy as cheater so noone else gets scammed by him.

BR
Old 04-06-2010, 11:21   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

His new email [email protected] till now he choose to remain silence I guess he is indeed a cheater.beware