GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2007, 22:37   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 206290
Thanks Meter: 0
Networkcodes.co.uk/Unlockingexpert.com pls be careful!!

Hello,
Anyone want to buy codes from Sunny pls be careful this guy is not trusted in 100000% as many guys say on this forum. I wanted to try his service and decided to buy 100 logs. He promised me very fast service for 3uk within 24 hours and good price only 25 gbp. I bought this logs and spend 75 for 3 codes. I was waiting 48 hours and get angry because codes didn't arrive and I had to come to Bulgaria for reserved holidays. I came to Bulgaria and was waiting 7 days. After 7 days I request for refund. He refunded me credits, not money. Next, I left Bulgaria and came back to Poland logg in msn and start conversation with him. He said me when u sent register form u accepted terms&conditions. I told yes, but I waste time, money and customers for ur service and I want refund not useless credits. Except 3uk all other services are very very expensive, voda uk I have within 24 hours in half of his price, t-mobile uk the same as voda. So I made claim because he didn't want to refund me. After I made it, he said yes will refund you within 5-7 days. 7 days expired and what? no money no honey...
I don't see at msn. I don't think he is big cheater, but it's not fair for me. As someone promised within 24 hours, then should do it within 48 hours or 72 hours max. but not 9 days.

Sunny, if u still want to refund me pls send payment via western union to
Peter Rozycki
Sewastopolska2/22
02758 Warsaw,
Poland
send me mtcn and your details to my e-mail
[email protected]

I hope you are not cheater and u will refund me.
Old 08-15-2007, 22:48   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 310933
Thanks Meter: 2
have a lot of cheaters but....
lets wait peter,for see what he want say here.....
Old 08-15-2007, 23:48   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 59731
Sonork: 100.99999
Thanks Meter: 514
Terms & Conditions

All unlocks will be done on customers own risks.
Credits are not transferable.
We do not take responsibility if sim lock counter is blocked.
We do not offer refund in any circumstances for the credits.
We are not affiliated with any network provider in any case.
Once codes are requested and status changed to "In Process" cannot be cancel.

IT SAYS CLEARLY IN TERMS AND CONDITION WE DO NOT OFFER REFUND. JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE OTHER DIRECT SOLUTIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN MARKET or SOME NON RELIABLE PEOPLE WHO STAYS IN MARKET FOR FEW DAYS AND THAN DISAPPEAR OFFER CHEAP CODES DOES NOT MAKES OUR SERVICE NON RELIABLE. IF I CANNOT PROVIDE YOUR CODES THAN YES I UNDERSTAND WE BEEN FAILED FOR WHAT WE CLAIMED. YOUR CREDITS ARE IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO USE, IF YOU CANT USE THEM ITS YOUR PROBLEM. IN OUR CONVERSATION YOU SAID IF I REDUCE THE PRICE YOU BE HAPPY TO USE THESE CREDITS, PRICES ARE SAME FOR EVERY ONE I CANNOT CHEAT MY OTHER CUSTOMERS BY OFFERING YOU LESS THAN WHAT THEY PAYING. NETWORKCODES.CO.UK is reliable service and working its level best to provide good service when loads of code providers come and go out of market. and you have your credits in your account is the proof of it. and about me being not trusthworthy for your £100 you seems like in wrong business. I have no obligation to refund your money unless there is a reason. Its a shame that people in forums can attach word "CHEATER or NOT TRUSTWORTHY" with any one they want to . Terms and conditions are to be followed and made cleared, if you were not agree with them you should not sign up the service.

on one side you saying our service is not reliable , and on other side you saying we refunded your credit aswell, and you also expecting that we not cheater and will arrange the refund for you. which side of yours is right ? I would have done any thing for my customer to make you satisfy but after this kind of post. i will stick to my terms and condtions, you have said any way what you had to say. If sticking to our terms and condtions makes me non reliable yes we are no reliable but we not runners.
Old 08-16-2007, 00:07   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 338192
Sonork: 1678261
Thanks Meter: 154
Donate money to this user
Thumbs up suny good guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix_13 View Post
Hello,
Anyone want to buy codes from Sunny pls be careful this guy is not trusted in 100000% as many guys say on this forum. I wanted to try his service and decided to buy 100 logs. He promised me very fast service for 3uk within 24 hours and good price only 25 gbp. I bought this logs and spend 75 for 3 codes. I was waiting 48 hours and get angry because codes didn't arrive and I had to come to Bulgaria for reserved holidays. I came to Bulgaria and was waiting 7 days. After 7 days I request for refund. He refunded me credits, not money. Next, I left Bulgaria and came back to Poland logg in msn and start conversation with him. He said me when u sent register form u accepted terms&conditions. I told yes, but I waste time, money and customers for ur service and I want refund not useless credits. Except 3uk all other services are very very expensive, voda uk I have within 24 hours in half of his price, t-mobile uk the same as voda. So I made claim because he didn't want to refund me. After I made it, he said yes will refund you within 5-7 days. 7 days expired and what? no money no honey...
I don't see at msn. I don't think he is big cheater, but it's not fair for me. As someone promised within 24 hours, then should do it within 48 hours or 72 hours max. but not 9 days.

Sunny, if u still want to refund me pls send payment via western union to
Peter Rozycki
Sewastopolska2/22
02758 Warsaw,
Poland
send me mtcn and your details to my e-mail
[email protected]

I hope you are not cheater and u will refund me.

tellin u something
Unlocking Expert Ltd all the time garanty work honust and good guy i know u mixed up pepols pls be nice guy his perfect man we knows
Old 08-16-2007, 01:53   #5 (permalink)

Member: 470622
Smile Professional Manners of Communication

We are Professionals & it's better to solve the matters in a friendly way.
This is a Professional Service GSMFORUMS so we better use it for good purposes.

Rest Network Code is a Professional Reliable Service , that is a secondry matter some time professionals also get stuck with Problems No body like to do it Intentionally.

I hope we all will solve our personal issues in a friendly & personal way.

BR

IT-SOL (UK) Ltd.
Professional Web Solutions for GSM Industry
MSN ID [email protected]
www.it-sol.co.uk
Old 08-16-2007, 09:03   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

If you have the best service in world, so why you ignored my order. Because it looks like ignored, first 2 imei's you add to process, but 3rd imei you didn't change order status, but it was before 3uk offline. I'm always trying my best for customer satisfaction, you don't. You could say I won't refund ur money, don't waste my time in your request, but you promised me refund at msn. Msn doesn't save conversation, so I can't paste here it.
I thought credits are only for better sorting out codes and orders, that it's way to get codes, I didn't want to buy from u anything else. You are very expensive. I offer voda uk and t-mobile uk for 30 gbp for customers in Poland, so don't want to pay 35 and 45 gbp. Moto codes price is from moonlight, good price is now 5$ not 10 pounds. It's the reason why I want refund. Except that I lost customers, money, time and opinion. I think you are huge company and it's not difficult for u to refund me money.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:10   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

It was very easy to refund you , just one click and £100 in your paypal, but these matters get sorted in civilise way not by calling some one 10000% not trustworthy or 10000% scammer, just because of your one stupid post 1000s of people will be reading this, the people who know me they will laugh at you but the people who dont know me will think twice before giving me business, regarding prices you are in poland we are based in great britain there is a currncy difference you talking about the prices from people who have took people money and been runner i dont want to name some one but we all know we all some how been victims of them. A request and mutual understanding was required to sort this issue, there was no need to post this kind of statement about me or about my company. Regarding your codes, we all know and you must know this aswell if you in code business that unfortunatley 3G service never been stable it comes and goes, the day you requested codes thats the day it went off normally i give out 3g codes with in 24 hour, i dont generate these codes my self we all have sources, we waited till last that may be as we are promised will get codes but couldnt and than we appologized and refunded your credits. If u not happy with our prices it does not make us "Not Trustworthy" i pay decent amounts to my sources so i can provide best reliable service to my customers, If its very hard for you to understand i cannot help you.

If you want refund and sort this issue out, i want your public appology here in forum, i have your WU detail which u provided in first post and i will arrange your refund, if you want to be arrogant and stupid thats your choice.

my best regards to you.

Sunny
Unlocking Expert / Networkcodes
Old 08-16-2007, 11:32   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 556138
Thanks Meter: 4
I must firstly say that this is a totally outside opinion here.

I actually agree with Matrix here, and sorry Sunny; but you really are not being professional here at all. In fact; it's very childish indeed. Your basically saying- "I could refund you, but I won't because you posted here calling me cheater or scammer, but hold on- Post here making out that you made this all up, didn't mean any of it, and lose your self respect by shaming yourself here in public and we will forget about it and you will get your refund."

This is VERY low Sunny. What is happening to you man?

If you read his first post, he did not say that you are 100000% cheater or scammer. He actually said-

Quote:
Anyone want to buy codes from Sunny pls be careful this guy is not trusted in 100000% as many guys say on this forum.
He meant by this- You are not to be taken for the guy that a few members of this forum make you out to be.

And I do agree. People normally are fast to stand up to your name and say what a great guy you are and that your trustworthy, and yes that's true for sure. You are not a cheater; I know this 100%, but there are other factors to be considered.

Your customer service skills leave a lot to be desired at times. When a customer emails you to ask if there is a delay with processing an IMEI, you should reply to them- I know everyone gets extremely busy from time to time, but I'm sure 5 minutes of your time would be easily arranged, at least within 5 days.

I know for sure that sometimes you will not even reply to those emails, because you probably think it's not such a big thing. Well it is! This man is/ has lost customers, as well as those customers respect due to you not dealing with his requests sooner. And it's not just him this has happened to. I know quite a few people who now will not recommend your services for the same reasons pointed out by Matrix, and it's a shame really, as you once had networkcodes running good, and efficient.

I know with selling these codes, its down to the supplier you are getting them from delivering on time, but you should always keep your customers informed if there is a delay, not shut them out and keep them in the dark.

Look what happens when Matrix posts here, making customers lose respect for you and networkcodes- You are P*ssed off.

Take a look at things from YOUR customers point of view for a moment please. Because Matrix has been let down by you delivering codes in the timescale you said, he has lost customers, and their respect also.

He is right in what he is saying; you are very slow in dealing with requests for codes, and your prices are high. Now- prices, of course we are all here to make money, and I am not knocking you for this part at all. If you can get that much for a code, I praise you; I really do.

If someone doesn't like your prices, they should go elsewhere. But... The times it sometimes takes you to return codes is silly, and trying to get you to actually take this seriously seems another issue.

I would like to add that I have much respect for you as a person/ company etc, BUT- you must start to take ALL your customers seriously and try living up to the name that people know you for because pretty soon everyone will give up de*****ng you, and I don't want to see that happen.

So why not refund this guy and save the time you are spending posting here on dealing with code requests or something to support your current customers before you lose them too.

I'm sure you will gain more respect in the forum by doing the right thing and moving on.

No offense intended to anyone,

Ryan

Last edited by =RM=; 08-16-2007 at 11:41. Reason: Fix error
Old 08-16-2007, 12:19   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 270521
Sonork: 100.15962233
Thanks Meter: 369
@Ryan1982

Thank you for your outside opinion, I will take your advice seriously, and will try my best to answer 8834 emails i get average a week and will try to focus more on speeding up codes results even if service is down for every one. Your opinion dsnt sound very "outside opinion" seems bit more personal specially using words "very Low" "childish" "not being professional" whats up mate ..... i can imagine if ur first post is that personal how would be ur reply..... but thanks any way for your kind words.

But i still dont get my answer here, according to company terms and condition we refunded the credits to use them for our other services available with in the reasonable time. " how it makes us not trustworthy "

we are arguing here for principles and for our rights, not so i can save my time and give more time to other customers. to me this is important cause any one who ever feels like can stand up in forum and call other supplier cheater does not makes him right. Yes to sort minor issues out for customers there can be few options but it does not give customer a right to use these kinds of words. Codes business is 100% dependent service and its a chain. We are not running a pay as you go service here its business which can be un predicited and delays is common part of it.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:35   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Please Note:

sorry one of our staff was logged in on gsm-forum and by mistake i have posted the above post by using his ID, Please consider that post from Networkcodes.co.uk
Old 08-16-2007, 12:48   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 556138
Quote:
Originally Posted by faisal_sherry View Post
@Ryan1982

Thank you for your outside opinion, I will take your advice seriously, and will try my best to answer 8834 emails i get average a week and will try to focus more on speeding up codes results even if service is down for every one. Your opinion dsnt sound very "outside opinion" seems bit more personal specially using words "very Low" "childish" "not being professional" whats up mate ..... i can imagine if ur first post is that personal how would be ur reply..... but thanks any way for your kind words.

But i still dont get my answer here, according to company terms and condition we refunded the credits to use them for our other services available with in the reasonable time. " how it makes us not trustworthy "

we are arguing here for principles and for our rights, not so i can save my time and give more time to other customers. to me this is important cause any one who ever feels like can stand up in forum and call other supplier cheater does not makes him right. Yes to sort minor issues out for customers there can be few options but it does not give customer a right to use these kinds of words. Codes business is 100% dependent service and its a chain. We are not running a pay as you go service here its business which can be un predicited and delays is common part of it.
I still don't think you are understanding what he meant. He didn't mean you are not trustworthy, he simply meant that you do not live up to your name as much as what we would all expect going from what people on this forum say about you.

I hope you now understand.

BTW- It is an honest outside opinion, since I no longer deal with you for codes any longer.

Unlike Matrix, I respected your ways of service, and moved on without any hard feelings. The only difference being; I never had any money invested in you when I decided to go elsewhere

Whilst I also see that you made the effort to refund him in CREDITS for your server, rather than the cash he paid; I don't entirely agree with it since he no longer wishes to use your services since your times are not suitable for his needs, so why would he want to order more codes which he will not be able to sell because they are not returned on a suitable timescale for him?

Quote:
Thank you for your outside opinion, I will take your advice seriously, and will try my best to answer 8834 emails i get average a week
I would also like to congratulate you on this amount of emails on a weekly basis, but now take from these emails the "actual paying customers", and surely these should get priority replies?

You should get some more staff if you can't keep up

Anyway, I only wanted to give my opinion, and have done so now.

I hope you both can resolve this problem between yourselves, and both maintain your dignity.

Best regards,

Ryan
Old 08-16-2007, 16:01   #12 (permalink)
4ly
Crazy Poster

Member: 172541
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockingExperts View Post
It was very easy to refund you , just one click and £100 in your paypal, but these matters get sorted in civilise way not by calling some one 10000% not trustworthy or 10000% scammer, just because of your one stupid post 1000s of people will be reading this, the people who know me they will laugh at you but the people who dont know me will think twice before giving me business, regarding prices you are in poland we are based in great britain there is a currncy difference you talking about the prices from people who have took people money and been runner i dont want to name some one but we all know we all some how been victims of them. A request and mutual understanding was required to sort this issue, there was no need to post this kind of statement about me or about my company. Regarding your codes, we all know and you must know this aswell if you in code business that unfortunatley 3G service never been stable it comes and goes, the day you requested codes thats the day it went off normally i give out 3g codes with in 24 hour, i dont generate these codes my self we all have sources, we waited till last that may be as we are promised will get codes but couldnt and than we appologized and refunded your credits. If u not happy with our prices it does not make us "Not Trustworthy" i pay decent amounts to my sources so i can provide best reliable service to my customers, If its very hard for you to understand i cannot help you.

If you want refund and sort this issue out, i want your public appology here in forum, i have your WU detail which u provided in first post and i will arrange your refund, if you want to be arrogant and stupid thats your choice.

my best regards to you.

Sunny
Unlocking Expert / Networkcodes

TERM AND CONDITION DOES,T MEAN NO CODES AFTER 2 WEEKS AND NO REFUND AT ALL.
IF YOU SAY your service is active and working fine so thats mean if you can,t able to provide codes on time so tern and condition will affect and youa re lieable to refund there money which you trying EAT

AS CONCERN OTHER PEOPLES OFFERING CHEEP CODES IN MARKET AND U THING Its not gonna affect you and on other side they providing codes very quickly and some time over FONE .... Bro come on Stay in Market...

SO YOU ADMIT YOU HAVE BEEN FAILED TO PROVIDE SUCN COMMITMENT IN SHAPE OF CODES SO THATS MEAN ALL TERM AND CONDITIONS ARE BREAKE.

YOU MUST ADMIT IT AND REFUND TO YOUR CUSTOMER WHO WAITING LONG N LONG FOR CODES INSDEED ALL POSSIBLE WITH DEJAN AND MT-PRO

PLEASE DON,T RIFF OFF CUSTOMER ANYMORE,,,,

Nothing MUCH to say but thats wrong if some 1 called cheater for only 3 imei thats wrong am with you on this

4LY
Old 08-16-2007, 17:53   #13 (permalink)

Member: 567838
Thanks Meter: 64
Hi Guys

Sonny is a good man who thinks hes shakespear using big words that confuse u, (sorry sonny) but dont worry hes not cheter cause when i was in london we used them for 3g codes.
And they worked ok.

Morris
Old 08-16-2007, 18:05   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@4LY

Thank you for your participation in this discussion. Once again to make my self more clear, we all run business, we all not 100% perfect. Sales,Customer services, support & complains are part of healthy business. But complains dont mean that company or person is cheater, previously all posts in forum if the complains related to Unlocking expert or Networkcodes been sorted according to customer satisfaction. But i cannot allow some one name us as not trustworthy or cheaters. regarding cheap codes offering in market i want to see one person offering codes in UK for $4 ? or any where near that price ? come on guys ......

I give u an example of me being customer of gsm device available in market, we bought 10,000 credits for our personal use for DB2020 but later on a cheaper solution came in the market and we using it since than now what should i do come in forum and say come on Universal Box give me my money back ? cause there is some other cheap solution in the market ? hehe i wish i could do that cause i got quite few products like that piled up here, when i sell credits i dont sell them for 3G only , i sell them as Networkcodes credits, which means they can be use on any available service they not restricted for one 3G service only.
Old 08-16-2007, 21:43   #15 (permalink)
Major Poster

I didn't say you are cheater. Only I said people must be careful, because you don't care about customer satisfaction. Your business is only for money, not for happy customer. The best guy is gsmserveur, he uses credits but if he doesn't provide codes then he can't cancel order and credits and do all money refund. Refund is very simple sunny, I agree with you. But if you said I will refund you with western union why now ignore me. This ignoration was reason of to make this topic. I can't cancel it when I get refund, because you are not scammer, only you do it wrong. Do you know all terms&conditions in your country. For example in my county if you do legall business and customer is not satisfied from your service, he can request all refund and you must do it within 7 days. Customer can resign from item, without any reason. All rules are not important if we takes your country regulations, is it true?
I can say if code won't arrive then money won't be refunded credits also won't be refunded. You can agree it, but I can do claim in paypal and paypal will refund me, because terms & conditions can't be higher than country regulations.
It has no matter now, refund me pls via western union and will delete this thread. Because I'm bit bored this discussion about nothing.