GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   NS PRO make your update free to sell more box... (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/ns-pro-make-your-update-free-sell-more-box-924914/)

macs1222 02-11-2010 12:31

NS PRO make your update free to sell more box...

dear elco,

why not make your update free???
why other gadget such as UST, SPT, EU, MICRObox and specially Z3X makes their update free?
thats why they sold to many BOXES and make more money out of it!!
my tip to you elco is to MAKE GOOD UPDATE WITHOUT PAYING FOR AN UPDATE MAKES MORE CUSTOMER TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT...
like what z3x did

GOOD UPDATE (-)minus PAYING FOR activation = more box sold

i have spt, microbox, z3x and ust but i love ns pro...

Kieren 02-11-2010 12:37

no developer should give anything for free.They have costs involved and once the market is saturated with there product then the only way they have to make money is by charging for updates. In my opinion any developer that gives unlimited updates for life must be totally stupid and not in business to make money!

bestin 02-11-2010 12:54

This is not the MX-Monkeys or Z3x section.

Quote:

Originally Posted by macs1222 (Post 5407271)
dear elco,

why other gadget such as UST, SPT, EU, MICRObox and specially Z3X makes their update free?
my tip to you elco is to MAKE GOOD UPDATE WITHOUT PAYING FOR AN UPDATE MAKES MORE CUSTOMER TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT...
like what z3x did

rea1One 02-11-2010 12:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kieren (Post 5407311)
no developer should give anything for free.They have costs involved and once the market is saturated with there product then the only way they have to make money is by charging for updates. In my opinion any developer that gives unlimited updates for life must be totally stupid and not in business to make money!

i agree.

:D

FU_Too 02-11-2010 13:04

Quote:

dear elco,

like what z3x did

What Rubbish Post.

ALL New boxes come with updates FREE but you sound like you dont want to pay annual subsciption to keep updates coming after 1 year.

I think you'll find that to products that require Annual subscriptions are still selling OK just like Furious or as other charge for add ons ALL to cover costs of ongoing development.
This seems to be the only industry that people expect developers to work for nothing to allow users to make lots of money :mad:

*phone-company* 02-11-2010 14:37

maybe nspro update was to cheap????

UnlockCellular 02-11-2010 15:50

I dont know what else to say

ALL NEW NSPRO BOXES comes with latest update. We charge activation after 12 months of usage even our website clearly stated free update for 6 months only. This "6 months free update" has been on nsteam website since DAY 1 (some time in 2006)
We never promise free life time update ever. The only thing we lied is we said 6 mths but in reality we start charging at 12 months. even then, we just started this activation about 3-4 months ago, so about 3 years late :D

we dont have to defend anything, there is still market for nspro , just ask local reseller who is their number 1 samsung box. We might not be the fastest all the time but we still cranking :D

BR

FU_Too 02-11-2010 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnlockCellular (Post 5408731)
We might not be the fastest all the time but we still cranking :D

BR

More Likely to say the Safest Samsung unlocking/flashing solution as usually thoroughly tested before release, rather than "First in the World" then find doesnt work like some other boxes in market.;)

NSPro is to Samsung as Vygis is to LG Both 100%

misterG 02-11-2010 16:51

Quote:

dear elco,

like what z3x did

Yes i am agree with you nspro is more flexible and easy to use why dont mr. elco makes a promo with $25 offers for 5 days activation????

Mr. G

sazr 02-11-2010 17:43

z3x rocking my ns pro already in dust bin

ovidiucosti 02-11-2010 18:11

Quote:

dear elco,

like what z3x did

How much minus do you want?
If 40 euros is not a resonable price then is really bad! You must sell your Ns-pro

FU_Too 02-11-2010 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by misterG (Post 5409151)
Yes i am agree with you nspro is more flexible and easy to use why dont mr. elco makes a promo with $25 offers for 5 days activation????

Mr. G

LOL so you think updates is only worth 50 cents a week???
What would you say to customer if came to you to change flash and offer you 50 cents????

I cant believe how miserly GSM industry has become.:o

macs1222 02-12-2010 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ovidiucosti (Post 5409678)
How much minus do you want?
If 40 euros is not a resonable price then is really bad! You must sell your Ns-pro

guess what???

im selling it now LOLS

alex_030385 02-12-2010 05:58

i agree with that in other box is free why old customer need to pay activation???

for me its better to buy other box because update is free..

the point is you loose old customer..its only my openion nothing personal:D:D:D

UnlockCellular 02-12-2010 14:21

Great post..... wish more like you and gsm biz will be in better place ....instead... we have been drag down to level so low.... some time I wonder how hard one have to work to support their family

Anyway, nsteam believes in FREEDOM, which many of you probably dont understand. Customer is free to choose what ever product they like and dont like. Simple

GBU

Quote:

Originally Posted by FU_Too (Post 5408852)
More Likely to say the Safest Samsung unlocking/flashing solution as usually thoroughly tested before release, rather than "First in the World" then find doesnt work like some other boxes in market.;)

NSPro is to Samsung as Vygis is to LG Both 100%