GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2015, 17:23   #16 (permalink)

Member: 1806706
Thanks Meter: 8
Red face OneUnlock.com aka Furious Team Stole mine and Many other users Money

I Paid 500$ +5% with PayPal after opening a store with Furious team. Out of that I have used about 300+ credit and couple of days back its vanished.

and their support team says "WE (OUR MANAGERS) HAVE DECIDED TO REMOVE ALL THE USERS CREDIT WHO ARE NOT ACTIVE AND BALANCE WHICH ARE MORE THAN 6 MONTH OLD OR THE PEOPLE WHO PLACE ORDERS FOR THEMSELEVES. BECAUSE OF THE WE DONT MAKE PROFIT".

So that means you guys are just setting new rules / terms and conditions while having coffee and implement there itself and remove all users credit and have fun ???. did you ever send any email or any other way to inform users ? .....and just to defend you guys have supporting team which I thought is useless and they know only one thing to say "Sir, this is my manager decision and I can't do anything about it. if you want you can send an email to them and see" and repeating the same words 100 times. anyway I have sent 3 emails so far to their "so called Managers" and none of them replied yet and look like they never will.

So my concerns are :-
  • It says in their website everywhere (hope they haven't edited now ) that "Credits are non-refundable but never expire - SO HOW COME YOU GUYS JUST DECIDE YOURSELF INTERNALLY TO REMOVE ALL THE CREDITS WHICH ARE MORE THAN 6 MONTH OLD ???
  • People obviously place an order for themselves means they place orders for their customers - Most of the local customers doesn't want to signup and go through all these hassle to get one phone unlocked so we place order for them. - THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS SAY THAT WE ARE PLACING ORDER FOR OURSELF - yes its a business and we obviously place an order for our self to sell to our customers
  • How come you guys say that you don't make profit because we are placing orders our self ? This is one of the most stupidest and hilarious statement I ever heard - END OF THE DAY, WHETHER I OR MY CUSTOMERS PLACE ORDER, YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE SAME MONEY AS YOU SET THE PRICE FOR YOURSELF - so whoever placing order doesn't make any difference to you
  • I have placed total 16 order with you and out of that 8 of them rejected and 8 of them calculated with delays. SO WHEN YOUR SERVICES ARE NOT STABLE THEN HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO PLACE ORDER WITH YOU AND USE OUR CREDIT ?
  • For all the services your prices are ridiculously higher than anyone else in the market (Initially your prices were as good as others but later on you guys changed the game and increased your price as many people have filled their account with you and you have policy of no-refund). for example for Rogers Canada we all pay about 10$ right now and your price in your so called re-seller store (my cost ) is 30$. SO WHEN YOUR PRICES ARE MUCH HIGHER THAN ANYONE THEN HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO BRING MORE CUSTOMERS AND USE OUR CREDIT ON TIME ? THERE ARE MANY TIMES THAT MY SELLING PRICE TO MY CUSTOMERS WERE LOWER THAN YOUR PRICE TO ME. lol
  • with these kind of pricing you people still say you don't make money ? haha.... in fact you were the only one making money and now stole money from users also.
I have seen many users complaining the same in GSM forum and many other sites - many of them crying in their forum also (many customers didn't know that they lost of the money as they might haven't signed in after this to know the bitter truth ) ..... they have looted 1000's of $$$ in one shot.

FURIOUS TEAM, IF YOU RESPECT OTHERS HARD EARNED MONEY, RESPECT YOURSELF AND IF YOU HAVE ANY ETHICS LEFT IN BUSINESS THEN RETURN ALL THE USERS MONEY.

I don't care about the money I lost and its fine even if I don't get it back (it would be nice if I get ) but I just want to warn all the users who are going to place orders in www.oneunlock.com and open store with them in furious engine ( FuriousTeam Engine - Store Administration ) If you value your money then DON'T ....

STAY SAFE FROM SCAMMERS
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUSINESS

Dear Moderators:
Please check other threads also with same issue and many users lost their money. please don't close this thread until they refund all the customers or list them in known cheaters list. please .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IPhoneFellow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2015, 09:13   #17 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 4584
Sonork: 100.69564
Thanks Meter: 15,094
Just want to clarify the situation here... i'm not in charge of FuriousTeam stores and Oneunlock anymore. There is a new owner recently. That's why they are checking all the stores. They want to make sure the store owners are using their unlock store and promote it as it should be and not for personal unlocks as they are going to release a lot of new services and products. If you have any problems with your store please contact the support staff and if your problem is still not fixed send me an email to [email protected] so i can make sure you get fixed.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:42   #18 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1876558
Thanks Meter: 6
email sent Steve, waiting your reply/action.

Hi Steve,

following your post on GSMHosting, http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f111...59/index2.html , I have had $480 credit eaten out of the $1500 deposited and the support staff haven’t been very helpful at all. You can see the replies to the situation on the thread I created which you have posted in.

Can you please either refund me this remaining credit to my PayPal account (same as this email address) or re-add it to my account.

Waiting for your response.

Regards,
Old 02-02-2015, 13:55   #19 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 4584
Sonork: 100.69564
Thanks Meter: 15,094
Check now your account. Credits are back. Please get back to the store manager so you can understand what happened. Any problems like this please contact me personally to my email. I will make it my top priority.

FuriousTeam unlock stores deserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of the services provided and can be updated anytime like any other business. No credits were taken without any reason. I know that few store owners was using stores for personal unlocks and this was against the rules.

Again contact your store manager so your problem can be fixed easy.
Old 02-02-2015, 14:02   #20 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1876558
Thanks Meter: 6
Credit re-added! Thanks! I'm glad this was able to get resolved!
Old 02-02-2015, 14:29   #21 (permalink)

Member: 1806706
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouS TeaM View Post
Just want to clarify the situation here... i'm not in charge of FuriousTeam stores and Oneunlock anymore. There is a new owner recently. That's why they are checking all the stores. They want to make sure the store owners are using their unlock store and promote it as it should be and not for personal unlocks as they are going to release a lot of new services and products. If you have any problems with your store please contact the support staff and if your problem is still not fixed send me an email to [email protected] so i can make sure you get fixed.
Hi Steve,

I have sent you and emma 3 mails asking for support for the same issue but I haven't received any reply from you.

Please do the needful to get my credit back as soon as possible.

I am sending you one more email now.

Thanks.
Old 02-02-2015, 14:54   #22 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2033258
Thanks Meter: 61
I know a quiet decent hackers team that can do something about all this SCAMMED that all of ya'll going through.i don't have any account with 'em but I went through all the thread and it seems like FURIOS TEAM are not playing their roll well. PM me if ya'll want to take the stand. CHEERS
The Following User Says Thank You to darkside85 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 10:21   #23 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkside85 View Post
I know a quiet decent hackers team that can do something about all this SCAMMED that all of ya'll going through.i don't have any account with 'em but I went through all the thread and it seems like FURIOS TEAM are not playing their roll well. PM me if ya'll want to take the stand. CHEERS

What you don't understand here is that we don't have anything to do with this project. So any problem should be resolved thru the site stuff. or simply don't buy.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:32   #24 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 2110024
Sonork: Djaber213
Thanks Meter: 5
credit restored, thanks
Old 05-14-2015, 00:10   #25 (permalink)

Member: 19903
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:. View Post
What you don't understand here is that we don't have anything to do with this project. So any problem should be resolved thru the site stuff. or simply don't buy.
Good news is that someone seems to be resolving this issue. I am a victim{www.unlockone.com} but have considered mailing Steve, this should be the way to go
Old 05-16-2015, 23:17   #26 (permalink)

Member: 19903
Thanks Meter: 1
Furiousteam Loot Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:. View Post
GR8 advise - But if you already bought, spend a few hundreds,then they steal U$D 900 from you, there are some options = If Steve cannot resolve, how much is sueing them or consider darkside85 - DO OR DIE
Old 06-14-2015, 20:14   #27 (permalink)

Member: 2381590
Sonork: 100.15....
Thanks Meter: 0
Gsm ILoilo
Big cheater
he cheates me 120$
i done his orders but he cheat me and not send money
Old 04-30-2016, 13:43   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1824733
Thanks Meter: 2,639
Donate money to this user
Oneunlock Site money not paid back !!!

If anyone have account for oneunlock.com site check login now not working he can told me sell for oneunlock site for unlockbase John buy maybe for oneunlock.com site and my credit balance not coming back oneunlock supporter told me wait few days but this situation funny why wait for few days because paypal is realy instant when told him he can told me second time not only me paid for balance but he can told wait for accountant and paid so i told oneounlock why wait for accountant so all the time this guy relay funny for this situation so Mod or Admin told him now paid my balance or not i will open case for paypal dispute now !!!! Last warn for oneunlock.com

And same situation when buy credit he can add more then 24 hrs so why wait more then 24 hrs because paypal is instant payment so all supporter is relay funny ....