GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 11:55   #1 (permalink)

Member: 988329
Thanks Meter: 10
Thumbs up This Is Original Ufs Update Client ???

Dear Forum Members and Friends, few days ago My Friend Sunil purchse one ufshwkmicro Box from Kolkata West Bengal Radha Bazar Market. Rs 2200/- Indian Rupee

He comes to me for setup in his PC Because he dont have much knoladge about setup or use. after that when i saw in DVD we got a new UFS Update Client and Support login Tools.. But Ufs working fine and working support Area By Losnn Web, But Not working Sarunasoft... So Request UFS Team or UFS Ussers tell me, this is Original Box or not? sorry for my bad english.

Here Also Same case i seen today http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/beware-clone-ufshwkplus-box-933695/
Mr, saify_316, You Are Right Whol Kolkata Reseller Selling Clone Box, Waiting Forum Members And Ufs Team. Thanks YOU !

Please Download And check This Update Tool . http://rapidshare.com/files/362740907/UFS_Update_Client_By_Alam.rar.html

Br,
Sunil Friend
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to max009 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-13-2010, 12:13   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 714489
Thanks Meter: 31
oh my ***,
2 days before alam was shouting about clone boxes and look here
what the hell he is doing ..**** off oh babes ....we alam is big fraud
from begning so it doesnt matter to him anyways he is ****ing cheater
everyone know when i buyed cables of gpg from him this *** hole man put
dits low quality cable in gpg wrapper **** this man ..shame on u alam
Old 03-13-2010, 12:15   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1114054
Sonork: 100.1585535
Thanks Meter: 575
Dear poster

Whicg image u post when we install this software. we can't see the same images. might me u r confuse. Explain us when you purchase this box & how much money u spend.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:34   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1207045
Sonork: 100.1617234
Thanks Meter: 58
dear inocent castomar dont purchese clone box.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:42   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 368546
Thanks Meter: 235
maxoo9 i am going to post what u want
nice and good mastermind ,now dont worry i am going to show the face behind
and today only dont worry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roshantelecom&s For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 12:50   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

i am not selling this b-o-l-o-d-y clone box,and yes if i have sold pls mr sunil come to me along with my purchase slip and then show to all forum member ,
and mr max,
subhodeep,
om telecom,
mobilebhaiya,
anantkhg,
u all have done so bad that u have dig ur own funeral ground
wait till evevening
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roshantelecom&s For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 13:07   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 541042
Thanks Meter: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by max009 View Post
Dear Forum Members and Friends, few days ago My Friend Sunil purchse one ufshwkmicro Box from Kolkata West Bengal Radha Bazar Market. Rs 2200/- Indian Rupee

He comes to me for setup in his PC Because he dont have much knoladge about setup or use. after that when i saw in DVD we got a new UFS Update Client and Support login Tools.. But Ufs working fine and working support Area By Losnn Web, But Not working Sarunasoft... So Request UFS Team or UFS Ussers tell me, this is Original Box or not? sorry for my bad english.

Here Also Same case i seen today http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/beware-clone-ufshwkplus-box-933695/
Mr, saify_316, You Are Right Whol Kolkata Reseller Selling Clone Box, Waiting Forum Members And Ufs Team. Thanks YOU !

Please Download And check This Update Tool . http://rapidshare.com/files/362740907/UFS_Update_Client_By_Alam.rar.html

Br,
Sunil Friend

Is Support from Clone Box not Orginal HWK

Orginal HWK press Button on Software
Old 03-13-2010, 13:22   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

ufs team and saras know everything ,about the thing behind this clone box ,and they have all the prooves too,
pls moderator and super admin this is just a spam and wasting forum space

ROSHAN TELECOM & SONS
proudly say and commit that this company never sell clone boxes ,never cheat people ,never misguide ,
anybody in this west bengal come to me with proove that ever i have done such things ,

first give me the proove of this link then talk to me
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...us-box-933695/

actually what u all have lots of time spamming forum and wasting forum space
with folded hands admin,moderator,super moderator,super admin pls see to it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to roshantelecom&s For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 13:56   #9 (permalink)

Member: 988329
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by roshantelecom&s View Post
ufs team and saras know everything ,about the thing behind this clone box ,and they have all the prooves too,

ROSHAN TELECOM & SONS
proudly say and commit that this company never sell clone boxes ,never cheat people ,never misguide ,
anybody in this west bengal come to me with proove that ever i have done such things ,

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/beware-clone-ufshwkplus-box-933695/

This is not Our Answer waiting for ufs team

Br,

Last edited by max009; 03-13-2010 at 13:57. Reason: spell wrong sorry
Old 03-13-2010, 14:01   #10 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 443651
Sonork: 100.1587608
Thanks Meter: 42
haha .... i can edit your name like Raza Electronics to saify_316 with your Company Name ..in 2 mint and i can Edit post Screen Shot Like u , all Big and small reseller compnay name like Raza Electronics So they all are selling Clone ??????????????

u can get this line from one of the link in this page only and can say that the person who said this line has clearly mentioned that he can edit and put any name by his master trick,so i think this issue is clear that he might been edited this line and putted roshan telecom(alam) name there,i got to this conclusion by reading whole pages of this issue.and its useless.dono bhai ek hi city ke hai zabardast competition hoga to wo log ek dusre ki watt laga rahe hai,but aisa karne se wo log aapne hi customer ko nanga sach dikha rahe hai.aur jo sach nahi hai wo bhi dikha rahe hai like roshan is selling clone boxes(its impossible),roshan has clearly asked for prove and ready to fight against this blame,agar koi bhi galat hoga to kabhi bhi itne surety se challenge nahi karega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali_4u_4never For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 14:10   #11 (permalink)

Member: 1247568
Thanks Meter: 3
me working with roshan telecom for the last 10yrs
he never cheated or sold me any products that is clone
and he tell costomer that his product r from original distributer too and there is sticker also like
M C= MOBILECLINIC
ET=ELCOTEL TELECOM
MW=MOBILEWALA
U.S.S=ULTIMATE SOLUTION
this person roshan telecom is not a cheater or selling clone products
and yes mr nadim raza come infront kuon bachon wali harkat kar rahe ho
yahan par hid ko kuon hide kiya hai
pehle yeh to bata ki tune yeh kuon likha
QUOTE=.:Nadim:.;5469784]haha .... i can edit your name like Raza Electronics to saify_316 with your Company Name ..in 2 mint and i can Edit post Screen Shot Like u , all Big and small reseller compnay name like Raza Electronics So they all are selling Clone ??????????????[/QUOTE]

abe land ka baal sun tu apni gaar kud marwa raha hai aur kuch nahi

br admin pls put serauis action against this spam posting just wasting forum space

and mr nadim why ur clone is red in colour i have very reason behind this
ask me the reason i will give with proove too

bad guy always try to become smart f-u-c-k
The Following User Says Thank You to rahulcdma For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 14:17   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51132
Sonork: 100.1594719
Thanks Meter: 3,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali_4u_4never View Post
haha .... i can edit your name like Raza Electronics to saify_316 with your Company Name ..in 2 mint and i can Edit post Screen Shot Like u , all Big and small reseller compnay name like Raza Electronics So they all are selling Clone ??????????????

u can get this line from one of the link in this page only and can say that the person who said this line has clearly mentioned that he can edit and put any name by his master trick,so i think this issue is clear that he might been edited this line and putted roshan telecom(alam) name there,i got to this conclusion by reading whole pages of this issue.and its useless.dono bhai ek hi city ke hai zabardast competition hoga to wo log ek dusre ki watt laga rahe hai,but aisa karne se wo log aapne hi customer ko nanga sach dikha rahe hai.aur jo sach nahi hai wo bhi dikha rahe hai like roshan is selling clone boxes(its impossible),roshan has clearly asked for prove and ready to fight against this blame,agar koi bhi galat hoga to kabhi bhi itne surety se challenge nahi karega
@ Ali You Are Alam Brother Thats y You Are Taking Personly , but read our post again and why i was post this line that time and wich moment, Read http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/5469784-post14.html

And Bro any chinese company can edit who selling clone ufshwkmicro Like My name and your name or others too... I think this is a Big game to F**K our sale .. Invest All Matters request UFS Team Because We are Good Seller in west bengal Dont try to make our name bad please .. thanks You!

here is More Info about me what we are read all page please :- http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...-india-949403/

Thats all i think Respected Customers can understand our problums who is behiend this ???????????????????????

Br,
Nadim Raza
Raza Electronics
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to .:Nadim:. For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 14:22   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1242661
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by max009 View Post
dear forum members and friends, few days ago my friend sunil purchse one ufshwkmicro box from kolkata west bengal radha bazar market. Rs 2200/- indian rupee

he comes to me for setup in his pc because he dont have much knoladge about setup or use. After that when i saw in dvd we got a new ufs update client and support login tools.. But ufs working fine and working support area by losnn web, but not working sarunasoft... So request ufs team or ufs ussers tell me, this is original box or not? Sorry for my bad english.

here also same case i seen today http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/beware-clone-ufshwkplus-box-933695/
mr, saify_316, you are right whol kolkata reseller selling clone box, waiting forum members and ufs team. Thanks you !

please download and check this update tool . http://rapidshare.com/files/362740907/ufs_update_client_by_alam.rar.html

br,
sunil friend

no problem mr.alam(roshantelecom&son's) don't mind about that post. You do ur job we r getting more publicity & more orders so plz don't mind

everything is fear in buisness

br,
ufshwk+ v2
The Following User Says Thank You to UFSHWK+ V2 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 14:51   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshantelecom&s View Post

ROSHAN TELECOM & SONS

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...us-box-933695/

Dont talk fcuking sh1t if you sale original why your box need its own update client? M00rons!!!

Odia.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Odia The Ultimate For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2010, 14:54   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

this is the software by which anybody can edit anysoftware name

now i dont want to discuss anymore .sorry moderator ,admin if i have use slang language or broken anybodeys heart

pls stop pointing anybody
The Following User Says Thank You to roshantelecom&s For This Useful Post: