GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 22:46   #76 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 543291
Thanks Meter: 15
where is the difference clone or original...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmMunna View Post
you have Profe any one sale Clone send me Details. Sure SarasTeam Will take Action..!

Same we did with your AKA But No reply i still waiting for my answer.!

UFShwk+ V2

Do you sale this right So prove all user its not Clone its not used Any 3rd party client to upgrade hwk, prove why no need logs ????

No More Install Not Authorized!
No More BOX AUTH ERROR!
No More Contact Your Reseller!
Prompt Support!
Feature 00000001 Activated!

Munna.
I bought my original ufs from U.K. and original hwk from France about 4 years ago and since last week it worked O.K. but now it says BOX_AUTH_ERROR 31
and when i asked for for the update strings the Odia the supporter of this box even didnt answer me...I found on other tread that he didn't provide any support if he didn't sell the exactly box.How he can call him self a ufs box or hwk chip supporter? I am unable to find my box and hwk resselers so should be some main supporter because both of my devices are original and somebody should take a responsible.In my situation is no difference or my box is clone or original anyway after payment received nobody cares....

P.S. I think that must be one main base where from you can get your original fbi files so everybody can send S/N nr. and get it if box is original.But you don't do this because some resselers earning money in this situation and advertising that buy only from oficials resselers! Is it mean that i bought my original box from not oficials resselers?
Just stop cheating on people and give them a good support and if you will do this then nobody will buy a clone products! But now i see that even a cloned boxes sellers can give a better support...
Old 04-03-2010, 02:23   #77 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 594580
Thanks Meter: 157
Im facing same problem than you mate, i recently buy my ufs3 and ive installed 2.1.0.0 setup then ive updated my hwk but when i tried to conect with any module it showed BOX_AUTH_ERROR: 20 then i did follow this http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f311...r-20-a-370992/ and now it shows BOX_AUTH_ERROR:31..

Who knows what is happening? what is the problem and why? who is the responsible? where is the master support??
Old 05-01-2010, 08:12   #78 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 553420
Sonork: 100.1624012
Thanks Meter: 129
Every One is selling clone box in kolkata. I bought a ufs micro on9/7/09 from Azad electronics, and it was clone box. i am suffering too much for this. The box is hwksupport.org box from loosn hwk.So everyone be very much careful.
The Following User Says Thank You to achintya For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2010, 20:58   #79 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 367027
Thanks Meter: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by achintya View Post
Every One is selling clone box in kolkata. I bought a ufs micro on9/7/09 from Azad electronics, and it was clone box. i am suffering too much for this. The box is hwksupport.org box from loosn hwk.So everyone be very much careful.
i saw the red box it distributed from kidderpur area i dont like to publish his name but he is also on of the old business man in gsm filed and his new shop open few days ago but he never sold this box only distribute .he offer me to join the reseller program.
Old 08-30-2011, 19:40   #80 (permalink)

Member: 435893
Sonork: 24007
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by max009 View Post
Dear Forum Members and Friends, few days ago My Friend Sunil purchse one ufshwkmicro Box from Kolkata West Bengal Radha Bazar Market. Rs 2200/- Indian Rupee

He comes to me for setup in his PC Because he dont have much knoladge about setup or use. after that when i saw in DVD we got a new UFS Update Client and Support login Tools.. But Ufs working fine and working support Area By Losnn Web, But Not working Sarunasoft... So Request UFS Team or UFS Ussers tell me, this is Original Box or not? sorry for my bad english.

Here Also Same case i seen today http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/beware-clone-ufshwkplus-box-933695/
Mr, saify_316, You Are Right Whol Kolkata Reseller Selling Clone Box, Waiting Forum Members And Ufs Team. Thanks YOU !

Please Download And check This Update Tool . http://rapidshare.com/files/362740907/UFS_Update_Client_By_Alam.rar.html

Br,
Sunil Friend
it is copy
all ways used original
Old 08-30-2011, 19:49   #81 (permalink)

Member: 435893
Sonork: 24007
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Nadim:. View Post
@ Ali You Are Alam Brother Thats y You Are Taking Personly , but read our post again and why i was post this line that time and wich moment, Read http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/5469784-post14.html

And Bro any chinese company can edit who selling clone ufshwkmicro Like My name and your name or others too... I think this is a Big game to F**K our sale .. Invest All Matters request UFS Team Because We are Good Seller in west bengal Dont try to make our name bad please .. thanks You!

here is More Info about me what we are read all page please :- http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...-india-949403/

Thats all i think Respected Customers can understand our problums who is behiend this ???????????????????????

Br,
Nadim Raza
Raza Electronics
your site is not raddy
please devolap your site and downlodge site make with utornet
ID MOBRAK (advance)