GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2002, 16:36   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5744
Thanks Meter: 1
Our Story withh 666 ( Sorin )

To all

We have deal with sorin to buy 2 FLS4 (Unlimited) for 10000$/each and delivery will
Be in Egypt he agree.
we also deal that if I don't complete my deal with him i will pay for the
Flight tickets and all expenses.
Sorin give me a date to deliver his stuff according to his date i invited my customers
(not from Egypt) to come to Egypt but actually he changed his date many times once cause of his partner
and another cause he couldn't get entrance visa after that he came but one of my clients lift
he came with "J" and told me that is is his partner by the way when he came the boxes was not ready
there was a missing cable and make them in the hotel.
and because one of my customers lift not because of me but it was sorin's fault I bought one box only
with 11000$ plus 1000$ for a notebook he was installing and testing the box on it...
after that when my customer start working with the box he discover that the dongle has limited counter
1000 times only when I told him that he promised that he will give me another
dongle after 3 days but he didn't he only sent a file and it was a trick that make a virtual
counter as if it is working but not work from this point we start promises to solve the problem
and every day i got new story from him why he late
also i contact "j" trying to solve the problem and told him he is your partner he denied that and told me that sorin is a liar
i am not his partner he only bought from me limited FLS4 without any support
welly_2000 was there in the Hotel and know the all story
i tried to solve this problem with many ways but every time he said liars and trying to cheat every one that it wasn't his fault
at the last call with him he asked me to remove my post in forum and he will send me another box
but i told him i will do that but after you send me the box.
i am not trying to extort any body also i don't want any troubles with any one and i am not sorin's competitor and one of his competitors
reseller but i have a problem with him me and my client have been quorum by him for the amount 11000$
p.s.: sorin always in his speech use bad words (****....) and every one checked his bad history in
this forum will see that with any one not only me (er2000,teleway,christi.......)
i think he is sick man he is hating every thing even himself he want to be the only one who control every thing
in mobile selling.
i am very grateful for every one can help me
and to any one don't believe me please don't say any word until you see my proof
thanks
EZZ