GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2014, 22:39   #1 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 13583
Sonork: 100.1613271
Thanks Meter: 139
Exclamation Parot: refund my money as agreed [Unsolved - Listed as cheater]

Justine/James A.K.A Unlock for Less Inc. files charged Back for a job done!(cheaters list?)

October 8 They Wire Transfered 34,000$ for their 8,000$ previous balance owed to me(10,000$) plus 3000+ IMEI AT&T unlocking 72 hour service

money reflected into our Bank Account October 10- Friday-

Same day October 10 we delivered unlocked IMEI(REMEBER THIS IS FRIDAY- People took work leave to enjoy saturday.sunday and st columbus holiday- 4days holiday)

JAMES knows about the holiday- Processing day will be counted after holiday which is october 14 Tuesday

October 11 Saturday- we Again DElievered Unlocked IMEI

October 12 Sunday- We again deliverd unlocked IMEI-
October 13 Monday ST. Columbus day (holiday

October 14 Tuesday- we delivered Again unlocked IMEI
october 15 Wednesday- We delivered unlocked IMEI

october 15-17 - they started to abuse us. that if not done this day they will want refund all of 34,000$( remember thre was 4 days holiday and loads of IMEIS are already been done) almost 2000+
As soon as we heard this WORD REFUND- that alarms us.. no point of processing the remaining IMEI's if they still REfund( there's a possible dispute now)- he already done that to our previous deal. after we'v done he's IMEI he tells us, other source done IT(thats why he owes me 12K$ at that time and they are paying it every submission little by little
! so we need to hold his IMEI as we dont want it to happen again.

October 16-17 -we hold the IMEI as we are not sure if if they will really want refund or not.

I skype James to ask if he want's to continue or not? thats october 16-17(still in 72nd hours timeframe- but no immediate response(this cauzed delay again) he knows that

he was well informed.

and here's other response from his question. late after the cut-off time- (obviously we cannot process the IMEI as we already forwarded the LISTs)
Here is is response,
asking again when it will be done.. so he knows very well that it will be done( Monday 20-october 2014 9-10 pm USA TIME)

word for word this is what he said:based on screnshot
========================
OH Ok
lol
That's all I need to Hear
Simple
I'm not a hard person to work with
=========================

AND HE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN and Again SUNDAY night( very ANNOYING NOW!)

and he ASKED AGAIN the SAME Question 10 minutes before he filed Dispute and a while we're on his IMEI(halfway), Finishing it.

REMEMBER WE already talked about it friday,saturday and sunday night.( he is well informed)

HE keep asking the same question. It's geting anoying to the point that
I told him"" YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs stop disturbing me im watching teletubbies" so tiring to answer the same question-

AFTER all the answers I Gave him and halfway finishing his IMEI's. this is what he did-

we got PAYPAL Dispute notification

after we'v GOt this notification. we need to stop processing hes IMEI- halfway! and GAVE him the LIST we'v done( more or less 500+ IMEI 1 shot) and we stopped because we received Dispute Notification.

If he will check his IMEIS.. most of them are blacklisted- aLL in all we'v done 2500+ IMEIS-
and here is the FUNNY PART.

the Payment he disputed in paypal was for an IMEI's which was done 1-3 weeks ago-! this is a charge back cheating already!

Definitely this is considered as paypal charge back cheating-) as these payments are for previously done IMEI's nothing to do with his current IMEI;s Pending due to holiday( they paid this by bank transfer-

we'll wait and see if the moderators will put them on paypal charge back cheater LIST=

AND I told him if youv done that to other unlockers definitely you will be n gsmforum's paypal chargeback cheater.

he said HE will cancell- but non- was cancelled.

He even blames paypal fo the Dispute he made- he said it is scheduled for midnight. wow!

he wants refund for the not unlocked IMEI's more or less 7k$ FIne I can do that but he filed dispute as well-( and he want me to wire immediately. remember when he owes as 12K$ we never force thim instead offered him an arrangement to pay it every submision-

REMEBER theres is 11,000$ in paypal which he disputed plus he want me to refund by wire as well 7,000$ so all in all he can ran away with 18,000$?

NO WAY!

SO LESSON LEARNED.

DON't SELECT CHEAP 72 hours SERVICE

We Informed him that we are stopping 72 hours service but he selected it-
We told him first hand that we are doing the less than 24 hours service only-
but he selected the cheap 72 hours service-

Just to recap:
they wire transfered 8-october-2014
REflected to our bank account- Friday 10-2014

people took work leave since friday to enjoy 4 days no work-becuase of St, Columbus ( which is monday)

H0lidays:
FRIDAY- Stil we delivered unlokced IMEIs
Sataturday- Stil we delivered unlokced IMEIs
Sunday- Stil we delivered unlokced IMEIs
Monday-St.Columbus)

Tuesday =- we deliver unlocked IMEIs 72 hours timeframe Started He knows that based on screen shot.

wednesday- We delivered unlocked IMEIS

thursday- he told if not done they will take refund for all the amount 34k(remember we already unlocked loads from his IMEI- not reasonable guy to deal with- So we need to hold hes IMEI- and asked him if he want to continue or not( but no immediate response-)

Friday- we still hold the IMEI he responded this time) after cut-off time but we told him it will definitely be monday-

Saturday we told him again Moday
Sunday We told him again Monday-
Moday- 10 minutes before he filed dispute we told him as well/.

NOW he is Threatening me- that he knows a lot of people in all areas!
he said Paypal dispute manager is his friend
and the banker in my bank is his friend

OHHH so scary. BIG GUY!

don't be confident JAMES- I might know people as well.
but I'm not here to prove who I knw.
I dont talk big like you. and disputes over small amount for job's done!

I was silently advertised my service. you came to me. becuase you told me that your previous source left you. ( looks like i know the reason now)

and ALso threatens me that the world will know.! will here it' is saves you effort and time. I will post it for you. YES the WORLD WILL KNOW!

too soon junior! you should have gained at least 10 years in this forum before threatening me!

you transferred large amount of payment.( I never Ran away with it)

15/9/2014 $6,344(it should be 13k$ Wire(But I accepted this even though it;s just half beause it's first time deal)
2/10/2014 3786.04 paypal
3/10/2014 $2,962 paypal
4/10/2014 $5,750 Paypal
10/10/2014 $33,649 WIRE

in-fact he made me owe money to my GUY from day 1 he came to me by telling me after we unlock all his IMEI that other source done it.-

NEVER EVER SUBMIT to OTHERS w/o informing the first GUY- NEVER!

SO I will leave this to the Moderator-if he should be listed as Paypal chargeback cheater-
and to other readers (most of them they supplied service with) to know.

I never planned to post this( that is not my personality. In fact he knows I'm thinking of ways how to solve what he does( paypal Disputing) but he threatens me to tell the world, well I'm helping you JAMES. I'm posting it for you.

My Conscience is clear. I never Run away with you wire transfer but you filed dispute for job that had been done 2-3 weeks ago!

PAROT
Technologies.Solutions. Repairs
We Are Serious About It
SINCE 2002
The Following User Says Thank You to parot For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2014, 11:35   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1792851
Sonork: 100.1622382
Thanks Meter: 13
After reading this all I laughed, what has this business come too?
People promise things that never happen and this is why this industry will always be problems. Let me just start from the first day we meet Parot. The mistake I should have walk away a long time ago.

As a client we expect 100% full customer service. I’m not throwing around little money we are talking about the biggest companies in this industry that have dealt with us. I talked to Parot for a while, and my gut told me "you know what give this guy a chance."
In September we gave Parot 1,400 IMEI'S as he was only looking for the "Big guys" So I made my calls and got what he needed his 1K that he ask everyone. He showed off saying that he is the guy to go too. So instead of saying you know what a lot of people know me do the business and I’ll pay you. No I gave 50% upfront, see what he would do. Once he got the wire of $6,500 the deal was on. After a long 24 hours he came back to me and said, Justin & James all the units are done. What did I do? I called my client and said all the units are done, what a regular person would do right? Parot didn’t know that my client literally had the unit’s right in front of him. What my client did was take 20 units out of the 1,400 IMEI'S and stuck every sim card in them backing them up with iTunes. What happen? The units were not unlocked and they were still locked. My client called me back and said "Justin & James are you playing games? The units are still locked!!!" So I then got on skype and told Parot off as he was lying to me. Because before that I made it clear that 100% are done? He said "Yes, My word is my Word." I then called my client back and said I think your wrong, taking the big guy spot and telling my customer you have the wrong units maybe? He said no Justin and Face timed me in Frustration. I then went back to Parot again and said, the units are locked my man. Your "Guys" are lying. He then had a "chat" with them and said, "Oh wait 900 are done." Then again I asked Parot then what 900 units are done? He then gave us the 900 units that are done. What again. Did the same thing called my client and said listen there was a mess up. Here are the 900 units are done. He then took 10 units from the 900 pcs and did the same protocol. What Happen? Those units were now locked as well. Now at this point, my client is so fed up with us dealing with us for 3 years. Never would I think he would ever say this to us but he said. "Justin & James are you playing games now?" I then had my back against the wall. He said this "Justin & James I am giving you 12 hours max to fix this if not, you are just playing games and wasting my time". I reported back to Parot about this and he flipped saying “bro I said 72 hours this and that”. Then why would you tell me all are done. Being in the ***** of my client I would be so angry I would just say stop and walk away from the job. What happen? He did those 12 hours passed and nothing moved. Parot gave left and right excuses saying the reason why they didn’t do all the units is because I didn’t pay 100% upfront. Then why did he tell me that all the units were done? I lost $20,000 not only that but I had to pay for damages that the units were opened & paid for damages. My client that has known me for the best services I’ve given him, Never ever picks up my call no more. Long story short, I had a heart and some crazy way in my head thought this guy Parot has something but he total ****ed me in the first order we ever did with him. What did I do, I told parot this. “I will still work with you but the profit I make on units I will pre book ill just give to you”. So the 2 weeks I worked and worked and paid him all off. Good person I am right? Did not make a dime on any unit! But I am a man of my words and yes I paid him all off. With orders getting bigger and bigger.

This comes to my second worst scenario of this massacre.

Another Big order came and 3K units was sent to me one of the biggest client in all GSM Trading. We negotiated on price and we booked the job for 3,896 IMEI'S. Not only this time had I paid him full upfront. I’m not talking about $1,000 over $30,000 pre wired to this man. Parot gave me a window of 72 Hours 100% Premium | Let me repeat myself 72 Hours 100% Premium! Thursday October 9th we sent the wire, and he told me he will not start until he gets the wire. I told him no problem. As long as your words are right you won’t have nothing wrong with me and James. I even offered to fly out to the UK to meet this man to sit down at dinner and we can talk about present business. Friday I would say around 7pm he told he got the wire and his guys are going to work on the 3K units I said no problem. I asked him do they work over the weekends, He said there not supposed to but we will give you results. No Problem. Monday Hits and I ask him how many are done he said around 300 units, No problem. We had a disagreement because I didn’t know UK people, celebrated a USA Holiday Columbus day. And he said they were off. Tuesday Hits October 14 and still the same units remain. Around 500units now. Then I asked myself he sent me a list not only was the list not going down in order, but it was all over the place he was doing units down at the 3K mark. What did I have in mind that this man Parot was throwing it into AT&T Clean service first? I had no problem with that. Wednesday Hit and "He got the word" all units were going to be done. I said deal show me the Power you have as he bragged and bragged. Wednesday night hits and not even half of the units are done. This is where James and I got mad because now he is playing another games not taking anything serious and just saying they will be done they will be done. This happen for 3 days after, every night "They WOULD BE DONE" they never got done. Mind you didn’t he say from the start 100% AT&T Premium 72 Hours? Even if you counted the weeks off and "Holiday" it was well past 72 hours and not even 100% was done. He then said, well whatever doesn’t get done I will refund you. This is where I and James Flipped because he closed a deal with us for 100% service and now he literally did a BAIT & SWITCH with us. Chucking them into clean and whatever didn’t get done he would refund us. My Biggest client of all I had a 2 hour conversation on the phone with us, and he told me I really messed up our relationship, because he feels again that I’ve played a joke on him, I was selling him a Premium Service, better yet secretly putting it into Cheap service and maximize my profit. I had no words after that all I had was being angry. I got so mad I only told James to Speak with Parot because I couldn’t deal with a person so pathetic giving Excuses one after another. This is not a small order these are big orders, wouldn’t you as a Supplier or Customer take business serious? He didn’t he laughed and toyed around with us. Why? Because he had the upper hand and had all the money paid for the job and whatever he said we couldn’t do anything about it.

I've done my research on this guy over and over again, and have ask many people about this man, PAROT. Yes he was a *** back in the days but now he is just BAITING AND SWITCHING WITH PEOPLE!

AND YES I DID CHARGE BACK! AND YES THE MAN OWES US $8,000, Until I get that money I will make sure now I have the upper hand and will get all my money back until everything is cleared. He took 1 Year to pay an old client back & gave the poor man excuses after another. IM NOT GOING TO BE THE NEXT GUY THAT DOESNT GET PAID BACK FOR A YEAR. I WANT MY MONEY NOW & IF IM NOT GOING TO GET IT FROM PAROT IM GOING TO MAKE SURE I GET IT OWN MY OWN.
ALL I ASK IS FOR PEOPLE TO READ THIS ALL, TO SEE WHAT A FAKE SUPPLIER SOMEONE CAN BE, SOMEONE THAT CAN RUIN SOMEONES ALL BUSINESS THERE BREAD AND THERE BUTTER. THIS MAN (PAROT) DOES NOT TAKE ANYONE SERIOUS AND TOYS WITH YOUR MONEY. SELLING FALSE SERVICES, AND ALL HE CAN SAY IS EVERY EXCUESS AFTER EXCUESS IS

"I TRIED"

I AM LEAVING THIS WITH AN OPEN NOTE SAYING UNTILL I SEE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT BY PAROT AKA ROY, I WILL TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I HAVE GAVE YOU.
(HONESTLY MODS DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO, READ MY STOREY AND SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, BECAUSE IN MY BOOKS THIS MAN ROY AKA PAROT HAS HAD MANY OF PROBLEMS IN THE PAST) AND ALL THESE CHEATING & ACCUSING US OF CHEATING IS ALL ON THE MAN YOUR READING THAT MADE THIS POST ROY aka PAROT!

CHEERS,
Justin,
Unlocks For Less
Co-Owner

Last edited by moulnisky; 10-25-2014 at 17:23. Reason: Removed the unolockbase part as in violation of the rule #6 of the mf area
Old 10-25-2014, 11:43   #3 (permalink)

Another thing why i laugh at this, he recalls that he secretly does service for people, but why in ever post in the wanted section he is advertising to people that are in need of at&t premium? If your a man that has a services that no one has why do you have to advertise? Because hes planing the next move on the person just like us!

Send proof here that you sent us our money back! I will never ever speak good about this man. He is dirty and sneaky of screwing people over
Old 10-25-2014, 12:09   #4 (permalink)

Irrelevant. RESPONSE!

READ the POST- STAY IN TOPIC CHARGEBACK CHEATER!

YouR co-owner is well informed- even 10 minutes before THE SCHEDULED TIME he filed charge back- He is well aware.

DOn't Drag someone else here-

SEE how he twist word!. no wonder I received A lot of SONORK MESSAGES about them having problem with you.

SEE HOW UNREASONABLE THESE 2 PARTNERS ARE?

4 DAYS( hOLIDAY WE DELIVERED LOADS OF UNLOCKED imei-) still WANT TO TAKE HIS MONEY BaCK- ALL OF IT INCLUDING THE PAYMETN FRO PREVIOUSLY DONE IMEI

lol HE WANT REFUND FOR 7K$ AND WANT TOT AKE THE 11K$ IN PAYPAL.

AND YES YOU FILED CHARGE BACK- AND YOU ARE WELCOME FOR CONFIRMING IT

read mY POST AGAIN-

SINCE THURSDAY AND 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE AGREED TIMEFRAME YOUR PARTNER WAS WELL INFORMED WHEN THE RESULT WILL BE-

STILL CHARGE BACK HAS BEEN FILED FOR A PAYMENT FOR A PREVIOUSLY DONE IMEI

CHARGEBACK CHEATER! YOU CANNOT DENY IT.

YOU COULD HAVE WAITED TO THE SCHEDULED TIME I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU WENT BALLISTIC AND FILES CHARGEBACK.. YOU BROUGHT THIS INTO YOURSELVES

THAT'S IS THE PROBLEM.. TALKS BIG. BUT NOT THINKING BIG

NO REGARDS TO YOU! UNLOCK-FOR-LESS

BUT REGARD TO ALL WHO READ

PAROT
SINCE 2002
Old 10-25-2014, 12:13   #5 (permalink)

And you selected TO PAY THE cheap 72 hours service and tells your customer it will be 24 hours SERVICE?.. Wow!

Who's the faker!?

Read the post again- you'r partner was well informed about the scheduled WHEN time it will be unlocked-

PAROT
since 2002
Old 10-25-2014, 14:48   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Hi,
just to let you know I'm following this thread.
Will have a look complete at it on monday morning.

BR

Alex
Old 10-25-2014, 18:28   #7 (permalink)

Let me ask you, simple question are the IMEI'S done 100%? No lol (65% got done LOL)

When was the charge back? October Monday 20th

When was the money Received? October 10th

Im not here to go back and fourth, again guy is full of excuses.

Send proof that you sent us the money you owe us, and for your information, we didn't charge back we put the funds on hold. We will make sure we every money that want sent is on hold. Send us our money back, simply as that.

Send the money back that is owed.......

Regards,
Old 10-25-2014, 18:48   #8 (permalink)

Again send us our money, And we are holding on part at a time, Parot said that we charged backed everything then why is only 1 in the resolution center? again this man is all about lies and sugar coating stuff where he looks like we are the bad people. I don't want to put this man to shame but im going to have too.

As his picture said that we charged backed everything lol

Last edited by S2JSolutions; 10-25-2014 at 18:52. Reason: Picture was too small.
Old 10-25-2014, 19:02   #9 (permalink)

Old 10-25-2014, 19:32   #10 (permalink)

Are kidding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2JSolutions View Post
Let me ask you, simple question are the IMEI'S done 100%? No lol (65% got done LOL)

When was the charge back? October Monday 20th

When was the money Received? October 10th

Im not here to go back and fourth, again guy is full of excuses.

Send proof that you sent us the money you owe us, and for your information, we didn't charge back we put the funds on hold. We will make sure we every money that want sent is on hold. Send us our money back, simply as that.

Send the money back that is owed.......

Regards,

OH HE IS TRYING TO DEFEND-

ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR RIGHT MIND?

THE PAYMENT YOU DISPUTED WAS FOR THE imeis DONE 2-3 WEEKS AGO-
AND YES

JAMES DISPUTED IT 20-OCTOBER-2014 1O MINUTES AWAY FROM FINISHING THE .

iNFACT HE IS WELL AWARE THAT THE IMEID WILL BE DONE 20-10-2014-

WE IN FORMED HIM

THURSDAY.FRIDAY,SAURDAY. SUNDAY MONDAY AND 10 MINUTES

BEFORE WE SENT THE DONE imeiS WHILE WE'RE ON IT.. WE RECEIVED CHARGEBACK NOTIFICATIOn

THICK face.

WE NEED OT STOP THE PROCESS BECUASE WE RECEIVED PAYPAL DISPUTE NOTIFICATION - HALFWAY FINISHING YOUR ImeiS--( IT 'S NOT 67 imeiS IT WAS JUST SCREENSHOT- -

HERES THE imei WE PASTED TO SKYPE 2 MINUTES AFTER WE RECEIVED PAYPAL NOTIFICATION-( WE ARE LITTERALLY FINISHING YOUR imei-)

IN SCRREENSHOT SERIES BECAUSE 500+ IMEI WONT FIT IN SCREENSHOT THTAS WHY YOU SAID ONLY 67!--

NEXT SCREENSHOT- CONTINUEATION FRON PREVIOUS SCREENSHOT

NEXT SCREENSHOT-CON'T

NEXT SCREENSHOT- CONT'N

nEXT SCREENSHOT-CONT'N

NEXT SCREENSHOT-CONT-N

NEXT SCREENSHOT- CONT'N

NEXT SCRREENSHOT- CONT'N

NEXT SCREERENSHOT- CONT'N

SCREENSHOT-CON'T

NEXT SCREENSHOT- CONT'N

IT ONY ALLOWS ME ADD 15 SCREN SHOT BUT THERES MORE-

CAN I ASKED YOU A SIMPLE QUESTIO?

HOW DID YOU PAID FOR THIS TRANSACTION?

IT'S BY BANK TRNSFER-

THE DISPUTE YOU FILED WASFOR THE JOB DONE-

LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION?

3-OCTOBER-2014=-

TRYING TO DEFEND?

YOU FILED CHARGEBACK FOR A JOB ONE. 3 WEEKS AGO?
Old 10-25-2014, 19:42   #11 (permalink)

nice try

Read the first post-

james was well aware since -

thursday,friday,saturday ,sunday- and monday,,

but still he filed chargeback- WHILE WE ARE ON YOUR imei LITEREALLY

HALFWAY TO IT.

BUT THE THING IS-

THE PAYPAL TRNSACTION YOU FILED WAS FOR THE JOB DONE 3-OCTOBER2014-

THIS LATEST TRANSACTION YOU PAID BY BANK TRNSFER- 10-10-2014

SO YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE FILED THAT CHARGEBACK- IT CHARGEBACK CHEATING ALREADY-

CLEAR YOUR MIND.. CHECK AGAIN THE MORE YOU DEFEND THE MORE YOU JUST PUT YOURSELF TO SHAME-

YOU HAVE 11K$ IN PAYPAL
AND YOU WANT ME TO REFUND 7-8K$ AS WELL

SO 18K$ ALL.. NICE TRY-

PAROT
Old 10-25-2014, 19:42   #12 (permalink)

Simple as this Roy, Monday Hits We need a Refund like you said that didnt get done, and send the proof here you have sent us the money. After that I will Cancel this Temporary hold. Like we said we are not going to wait a year for getting a refund that you did to someone else.

Why Do you keep running around the bush answer the simple question? Your going to refund us Monday correct?
Why Dont you Tell everyone that so they can see it as well.
Old 10-25-2014, 19:49   #13 (permalink)

asked james!

Quote:
ask james he was the one who filed the chargeback-

so that means amytime now until 180 days the charge back will happen-

justine please don;t add more excuses- you will ruin your self more-

you know i dont have anything againts you and james it's pure business.

Im just protecting me and my business.

FOR THIS TRANSACTION- YOU PAID BY BANK-
BUT YOU FILED CHARGEBACK IN PAYPAL-( THIS IS NO DOUBT CHARGEBACK CHEATING)

BE RESPONSIBLE WITH YOUR ACTION!

I TOLD JAMES IT IS A BAD MOVE..!

PAROT
Old 10-25-2014, 19:59   #14 (permalink)

No don't do that-

Quote:
Simple as this Roy, Monday Hits We need a Refund like you said that didnt get done, and send the proof here you have sent us the money. After that I will Cancel this Temporary hold. Like we said we are not going to wait a year for getting a refund that you did to someone else.

Why Do you keep running around the bush answer the simple question? Your going to refund us Monday correct?
Why Dont you Tell everyone that so they can see it as well.
DONT DO THAT-- DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO ON HOW TO PROTECT MY BUSINESS.

ANYTIME WITH IN 180 DAYS DISPUTE WILL HAPPENED- i AM NOT PROTCTED AT ALL AS IT IS A NOON-TANGIBLE GOODS-

SO DON'T FORCE ME- WHEN YOU OWED ME 12K$ I NEVER FORCE YOU.
i EVEN OFFERED YOU WAYS TO PAY IT LITTLE BY LITTLE

i WAS BEING HUMAN-

AND NOW HERE YOU ARE FOR 7K$ YOU ARE GIVING ME ULTIMATUM?
PLUS THERE IS MORE OR LESS 11K$ WAITING IN PAYPAL?

DON'T DO THAT

IT'S ME WHO HAS WHAT IS NEEDED FOR ADEAL!

1 THING SURE!

YOU FILED A CAHRGEBACK! FOR A JOB DONE ! 3 WEEKS AGO
ASK EVERYBODY, WHAT YOU DID IS A CHARGBACK CHEATING!

PAROT
SINCE 2002
Old 10-25-2014, 20:00   #15 (permalink)

PAROT YOU TOOK MORE THEN 72 Hours!

Count the Days!

Friday October 10th (As your guys started working) 1st Day
Saturday October 11th (On it) 2nd Day
Sunday October 12th (Off No Problem)
Monday October 13th (Holiday)
Tuesday October 14th (There still working) 3nd Day
Wednsday October 15th (There going to get done) 4th Day
Thursday October 16th (Promised they would get done. Nothing) 5th Day
Friday October 17th (Been a Week and Again the same thing promised again, Nothing) 6th Day
SaturdayOctober 18th ( He said he is trying, gave more excues) 7th Day
Sunday October 19th (No problem wont count this day)
Monday October 20th (Charge back was Issued, Tusesday Morning 12:00am) 8th Day

I though this was 72 Hour service 100% Service lol

So wire back the reaming if $3,000 usd is held up on Paypal Simple as that.