GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2004, 13:22   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 52884
Thanks Meter: 13
Cool password

i dont what i have done to freegsmteam,they have have block my account for reason best known ro them.they are now telling me to pay 25euros to their account.why?i dont have a serve of mine ,l go to any cafe where they can allow me to download.and i paid $135 for lifetime member.CAN U PLS TELL THE WORLD WHAT I HAVE DONE?
Old 11-20-2004, 12:55   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 52884
Thanks Meter: 13
Cool

freegsmteam i will be very if you could repeat the message you send to me to the forum for members to judge.i have no time given my password to anybody.i bought sagem phone that as simlock without sim and spectrum wanted to assist me i did not go him or mail because i wanted to see if i could repair the phone myself,i then order SAGEM DONGLE ver2.3 UNLOCKER from www.polphone.com i received the parcel yesterday.and i was at ikeja and i just said i should freegsmteam site if they have the above unlocker and to surprise my account was locked.and now they are now telling me to pay 25euros to activite my account.TO FREEGSMTEAM it looks like you guys dont need me as a member in your site but i want to guys to know that i paid $135 to be a LIFETIME MEMBER,you guys where saying something about satellite i dont anything about that but what i know is this i have never given anybody my password and i know you guys are trying to cheat me .the money i paid to you is my sweat,i worked for it to pay you and if you guys decided to cheat me on this,i know the *** that i serve,YOU GUYS WILL NEVER NO PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AND BUSINESS.NOBODY CHEATS ME AND GO FREE,THIS IS NOT A STATEMENT OR A THREAT BUT IS A FACT.
And i am not interested in paying anything to you guys.I STILL MAINTAIN MY STAND I HVE NEVER GIVEN ANYBODY MY PASSWORD period.