GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2004, 15:42   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9719
Thanks Meter: 4
Paypal does it again

I had a order from an overseas customer, order was promptly sent and i thought that would be that.

No, paypal dispute so paypal leaves you in a position where you either give them a tracking number or refund FULL STOP

As the goods didn't have a tracking number i couldn't dispute it and they also tell you that if its not resolved in 7 days they may restrict your account.
So refund is done as i have no tracking number to give and don't want my paypal account restricted.

I want to warn you against this customer, as the customer didn't actually contact us before contacting paypal for the dispute......clearly most ppl would contact us first before doing that. I feel that the customer simply is trying to rip us off.

Here is part of the payment email :

please ship this out to me as soon as possible. thank you
[email protected]

------------------------------
Khanh Le's Unconfirmed Address:
------------------------------

Khanh Le
3825 Riverview xxx
El xxxxx, CA
91x31
United States

I have edited some of the details for the time being as i told the customer i was doing this and fully expect payment to sent to me for the goods sent.

This post is to warn others of this customer and hopefully not fall into the same trap i did.

Regards