GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 19:05   #1 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Member: 288462
Thanks Meter: 87
Phone Company In New York Brooklyn Robbing Our Phones In The Office

This customer paid a small deposit to order a large amount of phones from us. At the day of delivery they call us up say will come at 4pm to pick them up n pay the balance. They delay until 11pm then come over so we arrange a storeman to wait for them as its after office hrs already.

4 person came along, 2 check the phones and 2 talk to the store man then later the guys who check the phones packed the phones up and run. While the rest push the storeman and threaten to beat him up if he dare to follow them up.

Lucky the security guard below the office sense something is wrong and stopped them then the storeman said they robbing our phones and called the police. All 4 of them are caught on the spot.

But due to they are foreigner the local police said if we wanna continue we need to file a legal action against them which will take a long time so we decided to let them off after we took back our phones.

They are located in the 15* 42nd Street brooklyn new york

Regards
GFI
Old 05-07-2009, 18:19   #2 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

http://www.gadiscellinc.com/

Regards
GFI
Old 05-07-2009, 19:56   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFI View Post
This customer paid a small deposit to order a large amount of phones from us. At the day of delivery they call us up say will come at 4pm to pick them up n pay the balance. They delay until 11pm then come over so we arrange a storeman to wait for them as its after office hrs already.

4 person came along, 2 check the phones and 2 talk to the store man then later the guys who check the phones packed the phones up and run. While the rest push the storeman and threaten to beat him up if he dare to follow them up.

Lucky the security guard below the office sense something is wrong and stopped them then the storeman said they robbing our phones and called the police. All 4 of them are caught on the spot.

But due to they are foreigner the local police said if we wanna continue we need to file a legal action against them which will take a long time so we decided to let them off after we took back our phones.

They are located in the 15* 42nd Street brooklyn new york

Regards
GFI
LOL ! I can`t stop laughing... desperate times brings desperate actions . LOL
Old 05-10-2009, 11:49   #4 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

The name of the Robbers Are:

GAD ABECKASER
ELUZ GUY

Both are originally from Israel but went over to New York Brooklyn to start their biz

PS: If they are dealing with you do remember to take full cash first then deliver the goods to them via courier services as they wont use this plotted robbery scheme on 1 person only I believed.

Regards
GFI
Old 05-10-2009, 12:04   #5 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Pic of 1 of the robber

Old 05-10-2009, 15:22   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
Hehe! just Wondering what happened to that small DEPOSIT he paid to order a large amount of phones from you.
They came back for it? Surprises happen you never know.
Old 05-10-2009, 16:03   #7 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

By right should be gone already but I gave them the phone worth the deposit.

Their plot is very well planned. First deal with them is nice. Second deal they said give me some deposit to prepare the phones for them then later upon checking they pay the balance. But what they are trying is to make u prepare the phones then they delay the pickup time from 4pm office hours to 11pm when the office is closed so no people is there so easier for them to ROB.

Regards
GFI
The Following User Says Thank You to GFI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2009, 09:24   #8 (permalink)

Member: 1120729
Thanks Meter: 0
b s guy whit a b s business

yo litel guy (im talking to you kenjy)

1th i pay the guy 5k $ on a 14k $ p.o and hi call this small
2th my w.c in my factory are biger from this guy office (house/office/store all in 1 lol) (kenjy in 100 yaers you can open a factory like my)
3th 3 weeks tack the b s guy to rb 100pc's (from 500 pc"s p.o)
4th you call the police on us and they tack you to the police stesun mmmmm i wonder whay ?

you can say what ever you like i dont see you from a inch
what i sale in china in 1 day you dont mack in 10 yaers boll**** compamy whit boll**** owner
o by the way
"ni mam lazi"
Old 09-17-2009, 07:40   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 52560
Thanks Meter: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyeluz View Post

2th my w.c in my factory are biger from this guy office (house/office/store all in 1 lol) (kenjy in 100 yaers you can open a factory like my)
4th you call the police on us and they tack you to the police stesun mmmmm i wonder whay ?

what i sale in china in 1 day you dont mack in 10 yaers boll**** compamy whit boll**** owner
o by the way
"ni mam lazi"
Whatever you mean with this, you shouldnt smoke 5+ joints before attempting to write in english, because there is no sense on what you say.

And dont bother to try to make us think you are honest, we know you are not.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:50   #10 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Firstly if you are rich you wont be robbing us lol. Anyone who have just brain will know that only poor people rob and con. Your name and your company reputation is rotten throughout the world even in your area. In HK you own simran 60K USD still.

If you are rich will you be opening a empty factory in GZ selling rubbish?

I call the police and they caught you as you are the robber, I just going over to give statement.

What you earn 1 day I cant make in 10 years. Well show us what you made by selling your rubbish here in china? Its illegal to sell electronic junks in china. Do you want me to call the government people to visit u :P Then see whether you will be in prision anot haha. Wanna test us?

How much your rented factory worth in China well show us lol? All my properties are bought by full payment. I dont rent or own any payment :P Who is rich or who is poor lol... Also please buy a proper van to pick your customers up. That 10 yrs old junk doesnt even have a air-con even the window are broken oh my ***. Did you pick it up from the scrap yard too? Dun under estimate the asians now lol.

No Regards to *****ERS
GFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyeluz View Post

o by the way
"ni mam lazi"
Old 09-18-2009, 09:57   #11 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

I believe anyone from New York Brooklyn area will know what sort of reputation you have and how rich you are lol... And how much you rip and run from their company hehe..

Next time when you see your new customers no need to tell them oh see my new D&G *****, ****** ******** to show how rich you are. Rich people doesnt show off. Anyway dont think that all people in the world cant afford those items only you the so call "RICHEST" ones can afford to buy those Guangzhou copies :P
Old 09-19-2009, 05:49   #12 (permalink)

Member: 1120729
Thanks Meter: 0
lol you are the dum

you are a f_acking 000000000000000000

o by the way i still have your 500 pc"s v3 that you dont like to tack back (from 500 pc"s that i bay 500 not good f croock you bay garbech only change the housing (copy)an sale at as rb you f f-ack)

next time i will give all the numbers of the guys that you f_ack an sale them garbech
kanjy or jimmy or david
what is you name ?
Old 09-19-2009, 06:46   #13 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Hello "RICHEST" man in the world still in your dream land? Pls pay some money to get yourself in the kindergarden and learn some english. Its hard to understand your alien language lol. Oh pls put the number I am curious too pls pls put them

Anyway just to remind you Simran from HK is still waiting for your 60K USD which you have taken his phones yet did not pay a cent Perhap I should post your contact address in Guangzhou and let those whom u have cheated to get their money back from u