GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2005, 18:13   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 97820
Thanks Meter: 4
Please disable guest acces on this forum

Please disable guest acces on this forum and close it for existing users for the next 6 month ! !

I think this business would bring more money for all of US ! !
Old 04-01-2005, 18:45   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111845
Thanks Meter: 2
Would love to know how you work that 1 out? I await your response with baited breath coz that is the stupiest idea ive seen on this forum.
Old 04-01-2005, 22:28   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37276
Thanks Meter: 29
disabling guest access is easily done

i don't know what your other statement means
Old 04-01-2005, 23:20   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Erm he means close as in close the forum coz he wants to make more money, I think he must have started it as an april fools joke as that is the only explanation i can think off for such a stupid statement.
Old 04-02-2005, 00:19   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13335
i think maybe he means close new registrations

to stop lots of 1 post i want free people registering and posting
Old 04-02-2005, 00:27   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 64262
Thanks Meter: 0
Its not the forum, most people who read forum for first time and try to unlock phone will probably damage phone and never come here again. Problem is with cracked s/w.
Old 04-02-2005, 00:40   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

The problem is with his greed even if this forum closed along with every other forum how is that going to push up the price of unlocking? The fact is people want there phones unlocked the cheapest way possible so they will go to the cheapest place to get it done and business being business we will all try and undercut each other to get there money afterall we arent in business for the fun of it.

He seems to think closeing forum and banning calcs will let him get 20 euros for an unlock which is unrealistic anyway as a few of the networks will supply the codes directly for less than this in some cases t mobile will give it free if the customer complains enough.

As for cracked software that will always be around for the same reason im sure 1 or 2 are going to say they would never use it but im certain if cracked hacked software was available for the 6630 for say £100 these same people would buy it straight away

I still think he started this post as an april fool joke anyway
Old 04-02-2005, 01:47   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5339
Sonork: 100:1576437
Thanks Meter: 3
you re wrong, its due to unlockers being afraid to loose 1 sale and trying to low the competition, just because the neighbour is driving a nicer car or has a nicer shop, or has the blond bitch under his desk, or has a nice watch, or has a better reputation, or a bigger dog, or a nicer jacket, or anything else better then what a wanker can get...

its all about jealousy, greedyness and no balls people only able to show them guts behind a keyboard!

all the rest is bulls.hit like almost everybody in the gsm community and what it is becoming since 2 years when the greatest people decided to do something else

by chance, those idiots made us knowing china, and the ones with the money, we know what to do there.

and about this forum, its growing with an incredible number of members (unique posters for a big part)to be sold, later, much later, and you bunch of idiots will become a database for someone who will buy it
Old 04-02-2005, 09:10   #9 (permalink)
DMD
No Life Poster

Member: 12660
Thanks Meter: 7
I reckon If anything should be done to that effect it should disable new users access to downloads and links but on the same not it should work the same for old members who don't post often enough that way people will have to post more instead of just leeching info from the site.

Regards D.
Old 04-02-2005, 14:46   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ Source

We arent all afraid to lose sales i get sick of idiot customers saying well it only such & such in woolworths or tescos and i have on several occasions told them to go and buy it there and then when they bring there nice phone from tesco and ask me to show them how to work it i tell them to go and ask the girl on the checkout and they seem to think i should help them lmao

I also get sick of idiots saying how much is it to unlock so and so & i say £10 then they say will you do it for £5 i will often especially if im in a good mood say no but i will do it for £15 they dont seem to understand haggeling goes both ways but when its my shop i will win. And yes i really have done that and if i lose a sale i dont really care to be honest.
Old 04-04-2005, 19:33   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43802
Thanks Meter: 36
This is the stupidest idea I have ever seen here..bar none...

ALL persons here was introduced to the forum as a Guest. most of us started out small and gradually build out equipment base over time. We all made newbie mistakes and learn from others. To stop others from gaining the same benefits that we learned from is insane.

The problem is with individuals who are short sighted and will not pass up a dollar so they place no worth for thier services ( fortunately those individuals are very cheap and will not buy equipment--they will wait untill it is free or cracked. thus giving us a window to make money untill it is cracked)
Old 04-04-2005, 22:44   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

The guys a clown maybe he wants new members banned so they will go on his crappy forum i dont know but i know he lives in a dream world aka cloud cukoo land