GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Please Read!!!! The True of MiracleTeam!! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/please-read-true-miracleteam-2490740/)

yosbel182us 10-17-2018 15:16

Please Read!!!! The True of MiracleTeam!!

You know why Miracle Team fails on almost every phone ???
You know why Miracle Team bangs Boxes ??
You know why Miracle Team Deletes Post from users ???
They know why in ForumGSMHosting the section of Miracle Team there are only Successful Reports !!!
Simple!!!!

Miracle Team creates Tools and Modules to earn more money, they even created another box called FalconBox, which resides almost the same phone support as MiracleBox but with delay, however, it seems that they go hungry and the money did not give them and decided to take a new dongle called MiracleThunder, this is not more than the same software of MiracleBox with 3 new modules, the one that does not have MiracleThunder has to pay for those modules too !!!!

Now, these tools fail in almost all supported models! Why?? Well, MiracleTeam is a team that are truly good at something! and it's STEALING !!!! They steal the programming of others, copy other computers to impudence, but as bad programmers leave 70% of errors in their tool, they do Ingeneria-Inverse to other softwares and do not capture the development well !!!!
Another thing is that they do not prove the solution they create !!!
If I publish this post in your section, they immediately delete it, because they do not accept being told the truth, they do not accept that users see the post and how they humiliate them, and if they find out about the ID of your box, they ban it! , when I bought MiracleTeam I read good recommendations in their section, every post I read was a Successful Report, I said to myself inside, this box is great, it does all kinds of work and it never fails, I saw videos on youtube of how you work with it and for the fact of having one more box in case of emergency that others failed me with the phones decided to buy me

All my bitterness began when some phones failed, did not connect well, MiracleBox did not see the phone while other boxes if, InfinityCM2, NCK, Inferno !, or wanting to format a phone or remove the Patron MiracleBox failed, then as any user of ForumGSMHosting, I went to the section of the box, in this case, MiracleBox and raised my question, I did it for 2 things, the first was to see find the solution, see where the fault was, if it was mine or was the software of MiracleTeam and the other one is that if it was their problem to alert them [help them] that such a phone model was giving error and correct it in the next update !! I waited 2 hours and there was no answer from my post, at 3 o'clock the post did not exist in ForumGSMHosting, so it happened to me with all the post I published, then I started to draw my conclusions, MiracleBox is a scam !!!! to any section of any box and you read all kinds of things, "Questions, Problems, Solutions" enter the section of MiracleTeam and see what I say

JorgeVla 10-17-2018 23:12

They are the king.

The king making copy/paste from other boxes.

afghanistanmob 10-18-2018 01:45

Exactly I agree with you
I did not renew my box anymore

aamigoo 10-18-2018 03:29

I have the worst experience with falcon box ever
Years since i bought this box
Only thing done with it is that i killed one phone with it
Else i still wait for first dollar to earn with
By the way i’m using the box as uart interface otherwise it’s useless box
In their section they flood section with posts with success flash phones
Updates are all bla bla nothing
Don’t buy it

yosbel182us 10-18-2018 13:38

The boxes of MiracleTeam are the worst investment of my life, I have not been able to get him or $ 5

yosbel182us 10-18-2018 13:44

I also think that this new FRP module that they launched is bull****
What they do is download an MTK Factory Flash, for example "COMIO P1", they pick up the DA Agent, the scatter and that information is added to the FRP module, and they already say, New Update, New Models for FRP, believe you that they tried it & work??? Scammers

yosbel182us 10-18-2018 13:54

If you look at all the updates that they launch from MiracleBox Tool, you will see the Success Report as you download the page or go to the next one, you will see the same users always, I think it's a dude, a brother or a family member as brazen as they lend themselves to that, among them @ akber009 with their only Lava iris 50, @ghouse, @chinchik but it's more, they go up the same success report again and again

mmtheo 10-18-2018 20:47

you will find same phone success report in miracle box, you go to falcon you will find same phone,they are copy pasters

Formingus 10-18-2018 21:22

Falcon , Avangers , Pirhana , Miracle
Same software different look....

Be aware from them . check supporter, moderator names in their section and avoid buying any product where any of them is involved.

Do not pay for their service , if you want it use cracked version in this way most of users will avoid paying money to cheaters ;)

profkefah 10-19-2018 08:06

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...-team-2480824/

yosbel182us 10-19-2018 14:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Formingus (Post 13371903)
Falcon , Avangers , Pirhana , Miracle

Same software different look....

Be aware from them . check supporter, moderator names in their section and avoid buying any product where any of them is involved.

Do not pay for their service , if you want it use cracked version in this way most of users will avoid paying money to cheaters ;)

Avenger is Nck Team!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Desirat 10-19-2018 16:17

All this miracle falcon, box, dongle, frp, huawei and now thunder reminds me of one old nokia box:
The infamous MX box.
By then it was green, yellow, red, blue, gray, rainbow, whatever...
At least the program worked fine (according to mx logs, etc). The problem was that the box was poorly made so it stop working... AND it killed JAF dongles.... crazy times!

From time to time we get a black sheep team here in gsmhosting. The prize this time goes to: :)

Yeeees, you know who you are, you won the black sheep bicycle, take it! You deserve to ride, but away from here! Pretty Please!

OR

Straight up and _support_ your customers correctly, with respect! Stop spamming your area with logs that won't help anyone! I believe it does not even help the team... go figure that!
So you know i understand: Its your area, and as its yours you could do whatever you want obviously but, the right thing to do on a support area is _to support_!

And

Learn to accept criticism, also don't delete posts about not working functions, instead explain how to proceed with your programs to the users that paid for your solutions! Its a thing called GROWING UP! Kids learn this, its not that hard unless you do it the hard way!

But if did not do it until now, my guess is its too late. Prove all of us wrong if you dare by doing the right thing.

Formingus 10-20-2018 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by yosbel182us (Post 13372999)
Avenger is Nck Team!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

So much same software with different skins that we start to mix them up ;)

Vijay1555 10-21-2018 07:57

Nowadays if you see miracle team section everyone has stopped posting /making new thread as all are aware that they are scammers who used to block dongles and delete thread/post without answering it

they are loosing their customers very fast and trust me they will be in dead products section very soon ;) and they deserve it by own mistakes

Customers is always right as without customer and their trust... products manufactures are nothing

they need to learn that customer satisfaction is most important to be in market which till date they dont have....

Formingus 10-21-2018 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vijay1555 (Post 13375265)
Nowadays if you see miracle team section everyone has stopped posting /making new thread as all are aware that they are scammers who used to block dongles and delete thread/post without answering it

they are loosing their customers very fast and trust me they will be in dead products section very soon ;) and they deserve it by own mistakes

Customers is always right as without customer and their trust... products manufactures are nothing

they need to learn that customer satisfaction is most important to be in market which till date they dont have....

Customer should avoid buying an product future where their name is involved.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk