GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 23:34   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 352591
Thanks Meter: 23
Post Here Your Feedback Of Tornado Sim

As we are not supposed to say this or that on noother section, of tornado sim , as it was said feedbacks must be posted on "market feedback" , and also as i see and read many posts of people complaining and also people saying goods, as a democracy we live on, i think here is the best place where we can discuss about tornado sim functionality, and put our disapointments or our hapiness.

P.S. I have tornado sim, sometimes work others donīt, have to pass many times to get the right preset, i ask please to support to solve this, like they say is coming a new update that will solve "no network" of some countrys ,ok will wait but not so long, cause we cannot stay with material getting dust, must move on, this is the way market works,.

B.R. Karyn.
Old 04-24-2008, 00:27   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 56121
Thanks Meter: 107
Not more to say....T-SIMS,until now, is the worse investment i did....

Sims simply DO NOT WORK for ITALIAN and more other CIVILIAN countrys...

If you live in the jungle or in some ragged country with ragged gsm operators, you can purchase and use T-SIMs with no problems...
Old 04-24-2008, 19:57   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 352591
Thanks Meter: 23
Millo_6 i am afraid that not only in civilian country they donīt work, cause i heard and read that in many other countrys they are not working either.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:27   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 473527
Thanks Meter: 0
my feedback of this sim is "dont use it"- use universal sim