GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Problem with GSM-Sources (Guangzhou) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/problem-gsm-sources-guangzhou-445823/)

GFI 09-22-2007 05:49

Problem with GSM-Sources (Guangzhou)

Due to the lack of stock of the setool from my side I bought the setool from GSM-Sources Hunter Liu to resell it to my customer. When customer got the setool and use it for once then they told me hey card blocked enter unblock code. I send Mr Liu the serial number of the card and ask what happen he reply how I know. I said pls check with your supplier he seem not very bother about it drag for weeks. Then he tell me how I know the box u bought is from me . WTF I told got problem then he find excuses. I ask him how u wan me to proof. He said send back the box. I told him I give u the serial number of the setool cant u check it in your database? He said not possible ok fine. I pay for the shipping to get the setool shipped back to me the n I send to him. When he got it he still told me how I know the card inside is mine since the seal is broken on the box cos my customer open it to check if the card issnt put in properly. Well everyone know its possible to read the card ID n see if its theirs right. I only request him to check wats wrong with the card if possible unblock it or change me a new 1. I not asking him to change me a new box but he refused.

I ask in the setool forum why is that so mr laser reply its most properly that the supplier did not pay up that why its blocked or very minor chances that the customer are hacking the setool which sound quite impossible as my customer dun even know how to use it as they ask me alot of question about it.

I already replace a new box to my customer now I just wan him to replace me a card or unblock it but he refused. Not a very good guy to deal with. Too many excuses when problem arised. I ask him if he if he keep tracking of the box ID he is selling he said no so they dunno if the card is his. What a lame excuse. Now waiting to see how is he going to settle with it. I will update the thread as it goes along.

Regards
GFI Team

fonesunlock 09-22-2007 07:48

Alot of China resellers do this because they make VERY little profits. So when it comes to faulty boxes / cards they will try to prolong you in exchanging, or they will try to make excuses not to even exchange your product (i.e. "the warranty seal is broken" - when they know it wears out after some time, but they will keep on persisting that its broken and can't do anything about it). Strange thing in your case is that the card doesn't have his warranty label, normally resellers put it on their products. Anyway good luck with your case.

B.R.,
Amit.

p.s. just my point of view from dealing with china resellers.

GFI 09-24-2007 16:30

Thank for your feedback. U see the owner or workers dont even dare to bother to reply. Whats the use of doing business with such irresponsible company. I have to chase him daily he happy then he reply if not then missing. He just keep on pushing the excuses say factory of the box say no warranty after opening the box. WTF I ask him for the warranty of the card not the box he sold me the stupid box with a faulty card now putting the blame on the box. As everyone knows card n the box are of 2 different manufacturers. I ask him why the card is blocked he cant tell me a reason b4 the box is been open. I think the reason is that he DID NOT PAY TO HIS SUPPLIER. The Box have a green sticker with a CAP R on it. I shouldnt buy from the shop which have the size SMALLER THAN MY ROOM TOILET. Maybe easier to run when there is trouble.

People Avoid Buying From GSM-Sources unless you wanna throw away your box if its faulty. He will push all the blame to you. Below is his details:

GSM-SOURCES
2FA012, NanFang Building International Electronic Digital Mall,
No.:28-32, Xidi 2 Rd., Guangzhou City,CHINA
Tel/Fax: 0086-20-62797521 Tel/Fax: 0086-20-89605176
Mobile:86-13710595238 QQ: 258149669

Web site: http://www.gsm-sources.com

MSN: [email protected]

GFI 09-24-2007 16:36

Anyone who are the customers of "GSM-SOURCES" will get special prices from me if you can scan me the invoice from them. I will try to my best to whack their prices with quality goods n service :) Thank you.

Regards
GFI Team

HONEY 09-24-2007 19:04

I have dealt with gsm-sources and all went ok, the products were fine and on the time, in ur case i must say you aren't correct, how u expect support after you torn out the warranty seal ..

BR.

Alkapone 09-24-2007 19:25

I all this story about one SE-Tool box ... reseller could simply change box. But seems something not payed from his side, so ...

B.R.
Alkapone

HONEY 09-24-2007 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alkapone (Post 2740190)
I all this story about one SE-Tool box ... reseller could simply change box. But seems something not payed from his side, so ...

B.R.
Alkapone

The problem is he is not sure if the card inside the box is his or not, if the warranty label was there it would be easy to judge who is right and who is wrong..

BR.

GFI 09-25-2007 04:15

Mr Honey I ask you do you write down the Card ID when you sell out the box or stick your warranty seal on the card? The reason why the box warranty seal is broken is becos Hunter refused to reply me for almost 2 weeks when I ask him for the unblock code. When he reply to me lately what he said oh that impossible cos i sold XXXX quantity nothing like that happen. Then my customer was curious if the card is not place properly then he open up the box to check. We all know there is a ID No for each card. I just ask Hunter to read the ID no immediately he will know if its his. Whats the point of doing smart card with ID No if nobody uses it to keep track of their card. I ask him to send back to Mr Unlocker to check whats the reason, he dont even dare to send back cos he clearly know the reason is that the card issnt pay for. If not why is it been blocked.

U know what is disgusting? I gave the Card ID to Hunter he told me how I know its mine then I reply then how u wan me to prove? Snap pic for you or... He said send it back to me then I check if its mine then I exchange... to me I paid I ask customer to send back for all the shipping. Then I send it back to Hunter then he tell me the same thing oh the box seem to be mine but the card I dunno. WTF after all this hassle he told me such rubbish. Wasted my time and money.

Let me ask everyone is that the right way to play with customer??

Regards
GFI Team

GFI 09-25-2007 04:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by HONEY (Post 2740124)
I have dealt with gsm-sources and all went ok, the products were fine and on the time, in ur case i must say you aren't correct, how u expect support after you torn out the warranty seal ..

BR.

For me in biz we have winning and losing its normal. But for Hunter case he only wans to win and not lose even if he have to lose.

Mr Honey when everything is in working condition of cos you wont have problem from him. If the items are not working you see what you will expect from him. He will start push the blame to whoever he can think of. That issnt the way to do biz. Mr Honey you have good reputation here I know I believe you wont do that to customer right?

If customer bought a box from you and the card is blocked what will you do? I believe you will reply him immediately find out whats wrong then change for him right?

And if you reply very late then customer open the box to check if the card is loose or whatever as he needs to use it urgently and you did not put a seal on the card will u tell your customer OH HOW I KNOW THE CARD IS FROM ME...... I am interested to hear how are you going to settle this issue... Thank you.

Regards
GFI Team

hunterlink 09-25-2007 07:19

one box all 4 warranty stickers are broken

hi GFI,
i respect u, then i reply to u.
The problem is that when we get u box, all 4 warranty stickers are broken, two warranty stickers is from factory, two warranty stickers from mine.
box are completely dismantled!!! i will make all pic for it for all members
of gsm forum. ask them who not obey warranty rules for software box.

i don't know why u customer open box, what he really want to do it.
even not ask permission from me when problem caused, or just put his own
blocked card inside box for warranty i don't know.

For all here, box maker and author, and supporter, why put warranty sticker on box??? i think all man in this world, even in gsm field, all know it.
to avoid hacker and ****ed man open box, hack box.

so everybody can talk here freely, who are right?

Best regards,

Hunter/gsm-sources team

..::Mr999::.. 09-25-2007 07:20

@ GFI

mate , i have nothing to do here , but simply you can think if software asking for "key" or "string" that simply mean card is ok , and setool or other new software always give error while you run without dongle or box "Protection card error". so no Reason to broke the warranty.

Br ;)

hunterlink 09-25-2007 07:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by HONEY (Post 2740124)

BR.

Dear honey,

hope everything go well with u.

thanks for respecting the support for all box maker, author

and box supporter.

best regards,

chally

gsm-sources team

GFI 09-25-2007 07:52

I know that but customer dunno. Cos he n delay delay telling me why is the card blocked n I ask him for the unblock code so no need to resend the box back to me from overseas save trouble for both of us. But he refused. Due to the delaying customer need to use the box he read in the forum some card might be not put properly so he open the box up n check. Tats all.

Regards
GFI Team

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::.. (Post 2741354)
@ GFI

mate , i have nothing to do here , but simply you can think if software asking for "key" or "string" that simply mean card is ok , and setool or other new software always give error while you run without dongle or box "Protection card error". so no Reason to broke the warranty.

Br ;)

GFI 09-25-2007 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by hunterlink (Post 2741351)
hi GFI,
i respect u, then i reply to u. <-- I am your customer of cos you have to reply me if your product issnt working after the first use. Is that what you mean by good service? And how u treat your customer?

The problem is that when we get u box, all 4 warranty stickers are broken, two warranty stickers is from factory, two warranty stickers from mine.
box are completely dismantled!!! i will make all pic for it for all members
of gsm forum. ask them who not obey warranty rules for software box. <--- Its becos you keep on delay n refuse to give the unblock code after I ask u again n again. Make me waste money by sending the box back for u just to see and tell me Oh How I know the card is mine blah blah. If you are a good reseller why cant you just give me the unblock code and everything is settled. I ask arguing with the ownership of the card not the box.

i don't know why u customer open box, what he really want to do it.
even not ask permission from me when problem caused, or just put his own
blocked card inside box for warranty i don't know. <------ See pushing the blame again saying he dunno if the card is his. Then why dun u put warranty seal on it or write down the serial number. Now you cant even control your supplier how can u assure even if I ask permission they will still exchange for u? How they know if I have ask u permission take it as way they also wont exchange for you as both of you are as*hole.

For all here, box maker and author, and supporter, why put warranty sticker on box??? i think all man in this world, even in gsm field, all know it.
to avoid hacker and ****ed man open box, hack box. <---- Why dun put warranty seal on the card is it just becos when its faulty you can find excuses oh how I know the card is mine right?

so everybody can talk here freely, who are right?

Best regards,

Hunter/gsm-sources team

Ok simple just answer these questions:
1) How come you cant give me the unblock code when I provide you with the serial number on the spot?

2) Why cant you check with your whoever WHY is the card blocked after using 1 time?

3) Why dont you write down the serial number of the card or put warranty seal on the card as we all know card n box warranty is from 2 different person. So its warranty from the box manufacturer and the card is warranty by the author.

4) Let say if you tell your supplier oh I gave them permission to open the box and all seal are broken will they still exchange the faulty card for u?

5) Lastly tell me if the card is yours? :D Stop playing Taichi k.

Think and honest me honestly. All of us will be watching :P

Regards
GFI Team

GFI 09-25-2007 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::.. (Post 2741354)
@ GFI

Br ;)

Thank Mr 999. The card is there but no workable simply becos its someone did not pay for the box most likely and refused to tell me as its embarrassing. The card if damaged like you said it wont be asking for key, string or watever.

My question is why cant he just check the ownership of the card when I gave him the serial number if its his and if so give me the unblock code. Issnt that simple? Then when my customer opening or not opening the box issnt a matter to us anymore. We just give him the unblock code tats all. Simple?? ;)