GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2007, 08:45   #46 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18200
Sonork: 100.1608286
Thanks Meter: 82

This should be very simple
I dont know these 2 guys but seems GFI is asking very simple questions, but people are beating around the bush.

This Hunter guy should simply check the card serial to see if its his own.
If he "claims" he doesnt have it, he should contact his own supplier to see if the card serial was from the batch he supplied.
If also his supplier doesnt have, he should contact his own supplier too.
Somehow, 1 person along the supply chain has not paid for the card.
Opening box or not should not be made the issue.
This man is after the card, not the box.

Just follow the Card supply chain and see who did not pay.
SIMPLE (or maybe difficult, but its not the buyers fault)
Sometimes I used to open my boxes to clean the cards in them if i sence any kind of error (and most times it works), so a newbie can always open his new box out of impatience to try to help himself thinking he can solve it

@Honey,
I agree this person is a newbie.
For him to be buying setool by this time, shows he is a newbie. All good engineers already have setool

Old 09-28-2007, 09:26   #47 (permalink)

Member: 513415
Thanks Meter: 0
@dannygogolo

You missed to read this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterlink View Post

In fact, the card u send to me can't read sn, how to check this card from which reseller??? u lie to everybody here. i don't know where u get this card.

For this card u said have sn xxxxx, also ask me to unlock, i really
can't understand it, one of my reseller ask u read logs of this card
u not response, u say u already give me sn of card.

where u get this sn of this card???

best regards,

hunter
He cannot identify the card, nor read it.
If the warranty stickers is not altered or broken, then it may not be hard to just replace the whole box without bothering the card inside. This is the main problem.

All is about the warranty sticker tampering which voids the warranty.

Old 09-28-2007, 12:54   #48 (permalink)
No Life Poster

well,
Truelly i missed that
But also i remember reading that before he sent the box back to supplier, he had serial number with him which he sent for supplier Hunter to give him unlock code for the card.
What Hunter wants to do now with the serial number (or Log) he could as well have done when it was READABLE and was sent to him online.
I seem to believe that GFI was contacting him online, but he did not try to solve the problem online (believing simply on getting the box in order to check the seal).
I doubt if there is any serious gsm tech with a box without broken seal (we all open the boxes for 1 reason or the other).

Now MAYBE for one reason or the other, card is bad (BTW, this is what Hunter is saying now that he has the box and card, who knows ???) !!!!!!.
But if Hunter had given him unlock code online, then I wount be suspicious.

The simple Q is:
Why was hunter not forthcoming with unlocking the card online ???
His customer was able to read serial number in d 1st place, its a lot easier that way than subjecting him to sending back the box (with the expenses involved)

My final Question ???
What does Hunter want to do with the card serial number now that he could not have done before when it was sent to him online????
Suddenly, has he discovered a way to check if the card was from him ???

Common sense plsssssssss

Old 09-28-2007, 13:02   #49 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoy_gsm View Post

All is about the warranty sticker tampering which voids the warranty.
The sticker should primarily be for the box.
I know some dealers sell only software cards alone (without stickers)

In anything card (even sim cards) I think they are identified by serial number, not stickers.

Old 09-28-2007, 13:35   #50 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18966
Thanks Meter: 59
Donate money to this user
Gsm-source Is Trustable 100%

Old 09-28-2007, 16:28   #51 (permalink)

Member: 70455
Thanks Meter: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFI View Post
Its your other customer who bought from you expose you to the public why dont you dare to admit?

Be a man and admit your mistake bro. Even a sissy is better than you. Let everyone see how you do your business in the unlocking trade.
@GFI
Why call u cheater, cus u make same topic in another forum use another name(everybody can identify u cus the shame with your heart), then u blame our team that other customer also have problwm with us, u think all us as idiot??? in fact everybody know u clearly.

Why call u cheater, cus u even don't know why card blocked, then blame us
we not pay author or distributor's money.

Why call u cheater, cus u open box to repair box even don't know how to use it.

Why call u cheater, cus u want catch my customer by blaming us, just want rise u repute, use u owe tricks to ask my customer show my offer. if u can't live to make money, rich ppl here can give a dog a meat.

Why call u cheater, cus u put blocked card into opened box,then ask for warranty.

why call u cheater, cus u use many excuse to blame others, cus u use open box,this foolish actions to end warranty without ask permission from anybody.

why call u cheater, cus u not repect the suppot and works from author, supporter, maker for box. just want open box to show u how skillful than them, also want get support from reseller or by blaming others in forum to push others ppl to give warranty. due to u foolish step cause no one can help u.

In fact i can sell more box than before cus we respect support and works from box author, box supporter, and box maker. not like us, want shame all them.

be human please admit u foolish and childish mistaken!!!!!!

----------------------------------

so much want to say..........

Best regards,

Hunter

Old 09-29-2007, 07:05   #52 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Member: 288462
Thanks Meter: 87
[quote=hunterlink;2751567]@GFI
Why call u cheater, cus u make same topic in another forum use another name(everybody can identify u cus the shame with your heart), then u blame our team that other customer also have problwm with us, u think all us as idiot??? in fact everybody know u clearly.

Ans:Its so obvious its me why cant I have diff name which is registered afew years ago? I dun think I know u then at tat time bro. Use your common sense bro if you dunwan others to think u are simply stupid.

Why call u cheater, cus u even don't know why card blocked, then blame us
we not pay author or distributor's money.

Ans: Then can I ask u the same question why you dont even know it yourself then how do you know if your supplier did not paid up?

Why call u cheater, cus u open box to repair box even don't know how to use it.

Ans: I dunno to call u stupid or what I said again n again its not me who open it.

Why call u cheater, cus u want catch my customer by blaming us, just want rise u repute, use u owe tricks to ask my customer show my offer. if u can't live to make money, rich ppl here can give a dog a meat.

Ans: My main business if not only unlocking tools its only a small part of it. I believe I earn more than you

Why call u cheater, cus u put blocked card into opened box,then ask for warranty.

Ans: Since you dont even know the serial number of your card then how do you know its not yours?? Then keep on pushing the blame to me. Its so obvious that you are creating an issue to show others u are the innocent party. Stop being stupid others can see you clearly bro.

why call u cheater, cus u use many excuse to blame others, cus u use open box,this foolish actions to end warranty without ask permission from anybody.

Ans: Who is the 1 creating false scene I believe I no need to explain others can also read from yours words hehe..

why call u cheater, cus u not repect the suppot and works from author, supporter, maker for box. just want open box to show u how skillful than them, also want get support from reseller or by blaming others in forum to push others ppl to give warranty. due to u foolish step cause no one can help u.

Ans: Since when I said I am the 1 opening and when did I claim I am better than them. Stop creating n putting false words in my *****. Who is right and wrong people got their own eyes n see. No need for a script writer like you. If you think your script is so well that it can bluff all others why not go n write some movie script? Its better than selling boxes in your small toilet like shop.

In fact i can sell more box than before cus we respect support and works from box author, box supporter, and box maker. not like us, want shame all them.

Ans: I never say u cant sell boxes lol. If you "Claim" you can sell so well n have good relationship why cant you just check with them the owner of the card whom they sold it to and why is it block? Why is that so hard? Is it becos the relationship between you and those authors are ......... lol. So all you can is talk n talk n they dun bother about u :P

be human please admit u foolish and childish mistaken!!!!!!

Ans: You are the worst n most stupid box resellers I had ever seen. I believe everyone can see why he keep on pushing the blame to me for the card which is blocked by the author. Even others know the box n card is of 2 diff warranty. If you dun have the capability to communicate with the author of the card then it goes tat you are incapable of doing after sales for box. Advise u better go and communicate and make friend with them if not I think u better go back to your homeland n plough the land... That 1 no need after sales service hahaha

Regards
GFI Team

Old 09-29-2007, 07:12   #53 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyogolo View Post
The sticker should primarily be for the box.
I know some dealers sell only software cards alone (without stickers)

In anything card (even sim cards) I think they are identified by serial number, not stickers.

Thank Sir, I am very happy that you can see from my point of view that this guy is trying to push the blame on me simply becos he doesnt want to fork out the money to exchange for the card as his communication n relationship with his suppliers and the card author issnt good so they dun bother about him I think.. So how big do you think he is if others dun bother about him???

Anyway thank again for your brave help in the posting

Regards
GFI Team

Old 09-29-2007, 08:04   #54 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Anyway I think it enough for the posting here everything. Whatever I need to say is very clear. Let others see and decide for themselves who is right and wrong. Thank everyone for viewing.

Regards
GFI Team

Closed Thread