GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2014, 17:39   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2285053
Thanks Meter: 1
Question about worldwide service

Hi all !

I have a question regarding the worldwide service. I know that there is a lot of relocked phone after this unlock. My question is : why servers don't have services for carriers like Sprint or Softbank who guarantee the unlock forever with no risk of relock ?

Risk of relock is for all iPhone or you have more chance to be relocked with this or this model ?

How to avoid relock problems ?

Thanks
Old 11-01-2014, 20:36   #2 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer74 View Post
Hi all !

I have a question regarding the worldwide service. I know that there is a lot of relocked phone after this unlock. My question is : why servers don't have services for carriers like Sprint or Softbank who guarantee the unlock forever with no risk of relock ?

Risk of relock is for all iPhone or you have more chance to be relocked with this or this model ?

Thanks

Its hard to answer this question but i will start

1) they keep company clean
2)no inside guy
3)its cdma this can be one option

For worldwide is that some guys have accses to all imeis, but if they unlock sprint imeis , sprint check phones every period time so they relock again
Hope i explained something

Best Regards , Besfort
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BesfortShalaTec For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2014, 01:44   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesfortShalaTec View Post
Its hard to answer this question but i will start

1) they keep company clean
2)no inside guy
3)its cdma this can be one option

For worldwide is that some guys have accses to all imeis, but if they unlock sprint imeis , sprint check phones every period time so they relock again
Hope i explained something

Best Regards , Besfort
Thanks for your reply. By model, I meant iPhone 4S or 6 for exemple, not GSM or CDMA.

Can you avoid relock by stopping to update / restore the phone using iTunes ?

My supplier has 2 services to unlock Sprint phones : one worldwide, less expensive, but with relock risk, and one more expensive, but who should be safe with no relock possible. Is that possible ?

And a last question, with worldwide service, all imei are supported or only cleans ? This is not mentioned in the description of my supplier..

Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to Drummer74 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2014, 09:04   #4 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Quote:
Thanks for your reply. By model, I meant iPhone 4S or 6 for exemple, not GSM or CDMA.

Can you avoid relock by stopping to update / restore the phone using iTunes ?

My supplier has 2 services to unlock Sprint phones : one worldwide, less expensive, but with relock risk, and one more expensive, but who should be safe with no relock possible. Is that possible ?

And a last question, with worldwide service, all imei are supported or only cleans ? This is not mentioned in the description of my supplier..

Thanks again

You can avoid re locking yes its true example avoid connecting with itunes avoid updating carrier update via wifi etc, but onetime you wont avoid it,
2. In worldwide are supported all imei that are in apple database, but i you unlocked at sell to someone be careful that imei can be reported at police
3.sprint unlock its immposible don't trust anyone cause they got you more money at use ww service for unlock can be just decoy

Anyway its your decision

Best Regards , Besfort
Old 11-02-2014, 11:59   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 161061
Thanks Meter: 568
Quote:
Hi all !

Thanks
to get more safe way to not be relock always update ios 8 before order
Old 11-02-2014, 19:34   #6 (permalink)

Thank you guys for yours answers. Last thing that I'd like to know, is it possible to be relocked even by avoiding update and restore by iTunes / WiFi ?
Old 11-08-2014, 19:31   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2180647
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::. zine .:: View Post
to get more safe way to not be relock always update ios 8 before order
i think this method will only work on iOS 8 in the case u said update from iOS 7 to iOS 8 after unlock, there has a chance to relock, but if u update to iOS 8 before use the ww service, the chance will be much lower

as we all know ww services working good on iOS 7 till Apple released iOS 8

i think the reason for the unlocked phone relocked again is Apple change the policy after they released the new iOS version, not the update issue. thats the real reason why u relocked again after update to iOS 8

so i believed this situation will keep until new iOS version released cuz thats big enough to make Apple chang the policy

correct me if i am wrong.

thx

BR
Aiden
Old 11-08-2014, 19:37   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2180647
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Thank you guys for yours answers. Last thing that I'd like to know, is it possible to be relocked even by avoiding update and restore by iTunes / WiFi ?
1st of all i want to claim that u got relocked phone cuz Apple change the policy not the update issue. its up to Apple, that the real boss

2nd yes, it will still have a chance to relcoked again after the method u just post

hope that will help u and someone correct me if i am wrong

BR
Aiden
Old 11-11-2014, 01:56   #9 (permalink)

Thanks for answered.

How much is the success rate % of the ww service ?

I still have 10 orders in process, just one success for the moment, and 0 fail. I hope it will all be unlocked ! And hope for my customer they won't be relocked..

Does that make a difference if the phone is locked on Sprint or EE UK or Softbank for exemple when you order ww service ? I mean, relock is only for Sprint or will alway happen with ww service ?

Thanks
Old 11-12-2014, 02:52   #10 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1025034
Sonork: 100.1656883
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Thanks for answered.

How much is the success rate % of the ww service ?

I still have 10 orders in process, just one success for the moment, and 0 fail. I hope it will all be unlocked ! And hope for my customer they won't be relocked..

Does that make a difference if the phone is locked on Sprint or EE UK or Softbank for exemple when you order ww service ? I mean, relock is only for Sprint or will alway happen with ww service ?

Thanks

As I knew and experienced,ww success ratio is almost 100% in spite of its unpredictable delivery time which may maxly reaching 1 month if unlucky.Further more,re-lock is impossible puzzles for all carriers may get involved only able to warn clients before order "if can't accept re-lock do not order" or claim re-unlock submission to suppliers who is enthusiastic enough to support that(As I knew few suppliers will do that).Otherwise just wait for ur clients' everyday bothering or let go ur money,it's ur choice.

BR.

Last edited by gsmseeeker; 11-12-2014 at 02:59.
Old 11-13-2014, 01:46   #11 (permalink)

I didn't totally get you for relock, but many thanks for your answer though !