GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Raskal - bigest CHEATER - Market KILLING continue - my balance debts with Raskal (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/raskal-bigest-cheater-market-killing-continue-my-balance-debts-raskal-709812/)

zulea 03-30-2009 13:33

Raskal - bigest CHEATER - Market KILLING continue - my balance debts with Raskal

Here is one last example:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=709785
And more will come.

Because Raskal still not want to pay my balance, even more, he post all over this forum that he not owe any cent to me, I put here my balance with Raskal to be clear for anybody how this guy is CHEATING.
Also, GSM market killing will continue, until Raskal agree to pay his debts to me. I have prepared following in next days/weeks:

- Full Nokia flash server for download latest flash files at real speed (more complete and up to date than any Nokia Flash support area from any box)
- SX4 free server for PM authentification
- RAPIDO BB5+ free unlocker

The order of releases could be random (not exactly as the order written here). I will also start some legal action (regarding Romanian taxes for income money and goods) to ANY guy who is still involved and working NOW with Raskal, like VirtualM, Andres, ... (already collected enough papers/evidences).

Zulea/Raskal balance:

===============================================
GOT:

Raskal 10601 EURO
-------------------------------------------------------------

UBL:

UBL activation at 15$

Raskal 5563*15$ = 83445$

BB5BOX:

Hardware at 20 EURO payed by Raskal
BB5 Box activation at 32.5 euro
Raskal 2048*32.5 = 66560 EUR

For hardware hardware:
Manole -> Raskal 1931*20 = 38620 EUR
Dani146 -> Raskal 855*20 = 17100 EUR

BB5 Box activation at 15 euro
Hardware at 20 EURO payed by Zulea

Raskal (4534-2048) -> 2486*35 = 87010 EUR

Raskal: 164171 EUR + 83445 USD

And substracting this:
Manole -> Raskal 1931*20 = 38620 EUR
Dani146 -> Raskal 855*20 = 17100 EUR

TOTAL:

Raskal: 108451 EUR + 83445 USD

================================================

Best regards,
Zulea

DIGITAL BABU 03-30-2009 14:12

Both are same

dB :)

Mr.Ultimate 03-30-2009 14:23

posting cracks and causing harm to end-user software and hardware will not solve your problem here. If you really have such debts with Raskal you must meet him eye to eye, with lawyer or without, doesnt matter, and talk about all financial problems direct, instead showing up how clever you are to kill someones product. I can tell you this - nobody is going to hate or chase Raskal for all this mess caused by You, because Raskal is not killing the market, he is not giving free software or cracks - you are the one who is fuŠking the market and other peoples business and tools. If I had some personal problems in example with www.unlockbylogs.com or www.allgsmunlock.com - Should I break in to their server and shut it off or make some sort of harm to all users of those companies to solve my financial problems???? If you think so - you are the last idiot in the GSM business which calls himself a MAN - to me you look just like a KID who wants his candy, or money back for it but because cant get it in civilized way, going around in the street and punching into everybodys face who had candy like yours, or it looked alike.

If I were you - I woulndt play with cracks and hacks, just get over with it all - meet your person who owes you money and finish all up, take money, make a deal or... well, other way is uncivilized, but posting cracks just shows your weeknes. I believe you are not stupid but it doesnt matter how many cracks you are going to post - it just going to make Raskal product protection to grow and in the end you will still need to meet him if you had any debts with him for real.

I dont know what others think - people who cant afford to buy activation or even proper tools they are happy for now with free software, they say "thanks" for cracked software - but on the same time every "thanks" makes you look bigger and bigger looser because you are not able to sort your debts with someone if there were any...

No offence mr. zulea , but nobody knows the real truth and nobody is going to believe in anything on this forum - if its your personal problems with someone - you must sort all yourself, nobody is going to make your man to pay except you if there were financial problems.

No offence, just my feedback

.:==di@bila==:. 03-30-2009 14:36

depts should really be paid !

mobile-phone-service 03-30-2009 14:36

I agree whit you 110%
Zulea you will kill GSM market only in your dreams!Nothing more-Just In dreams and if you are really Man not pus..s....y you will get Raskal and sort things whit -but now you are just crazy craker nothing more who dream Kill GSM market....Is not joke?:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariozas (Post 4303607)
posting cracks and causing harm to end-user software and hardware will not solve your problem here. If you really have such debts with Raskal you must meet him eye to eye, with lawyer or without, doesnt matter, and talk about all financial problems direct, instead showing up how clever you are to kill someones product. I can tell you this - nobody is going to hate or chase Raskal for all this mess caused by You, because Raskal is not killing the market, he is not giving free software or cracks - you are the one who is fuŠking the market and other peoples business and tools. If I had some personal problems in example with www.unlockbylogs.com or www.allgsmunlock.com - Should I break in to their server and shut it off or make some sort of harm to all users of those companies to solve my financial problems???? If you think so - you are the last idiot in the GSM business which calls himself a MAN - to me you look just like a KID who wants his candy, or money back for it but because cant get it in civilized way, going around in the street and punching into everybodys face who had candy like yours, or it looked alike.

If I were you - I woulndt play with cracks and hacks, just get over with it all - meet your person who owes you money and finish all up, take money, make a deal or... well, other way is uncivilized, but posting cracks just shows your weeknes. I believe you are not stupid but it doesnt matter how many cracks you are going to post - it just going to make Raskal product protection to grow and in the end you will still need to meet him if you had any debts with him for real.

I dont know what others think - people who cant afford to buy activation or even proper tools they are happy for now with free software, they say "thanks" for cracked software - but on the same time every "thanks" makes you look bigger and bigger looser because you are not able to sort your debts with someone if there were any...

No offence mr. zulea , but nobody knows the real truth and nobody is going to believe in anything on this forum - if its your personal problems with someone - you must sort all yourself, nobody is going to make your man to pay except you if there were financial problems.

ashvin 03-30-2009 14:38

Zulea, u are an idiot. i mean you are good programmer but a damned f u c k i n g idiot in business! that why Raskal do not need to pay you anything. you make the hardwork and raskal got the money. it was fair game because raskal know you are dumb and you can see things only as large as your 19 inch monitor !. so you deserve what you got. now dont be angry and go have a beer.

EDV11 03-30-2009 14:50

Zulea, shut up and stop crying. We all know you are a cheater from long time ago.

When will Zulea and Manole be banned from this forum? I can't understand why they still being here after everything they have done.

Frenzy_2020 03-30-2009 14:55

I agree with zulea..as of now as u have the below thing going on the correct manner..LEGAL action...
Quote:

I will also start some legal action (regarding Romanian taxes for income money and goods) to ANY guy who is still involved and working NOW with Raskal, like VirtualM, Andres, ... (already collected enough papers/evidences).
that's the right way to deal with it.....well someone said it right as u are destroying ur own reputation by giving out the cracks...only who cant afford the boxes prefer cracks...but i gotta hand it to u zulea... I like some of ur cracks as the bugs in it have been rectified...

But watever thing going on between u two ppl..lots of ppl are suffering...any way hope u two resolve ur problems by creating a proper channel to settle ur dues...

for the love of the cracks....Bring them on(just bcoz they have less bugs)..LOL

BR frenzy

2lits 03-30-2009 15:18

Thank you for cracking Raskal's work.

My pkey was never replaced and because of that I feel very bad to Raskal. I never use cracked soft in relation to JAF not until I discover that I couldnt update my pkey. But he never answered me or us small timers. If he (Raskal) only knew how I felt. My pkey life counter is 1% left.

Now, I still can use JAF via OGM and BB5+ (thanks to you). Raskal is the one gave me this options to use cracks.

br,

MYUNLOCKING 03-30-2009 15:26

old story.. so what we do for your money?

sunrise gsm 03-30-2009 15:41

where two elephants fight the grass will suffer to much because of their weight

blaiseid 03-30-2009 15:52

depts should really be paid

lotusgsm.com 03-30-2009 15:56

Mr Zulea,

i am surprise that why u don't kill all raskal pkey ASAP???

killed all raskal pkey until raskal pay all the balance.

thank u /

Keke 03-30-2009 16:18

I think you all should shut the fu-ck up becaus eI am sure you don't anything going on behind the scene in GSM. This did not tart today and will ot finish tomorrow. What ever happen use it or leave it. A new box in the market buy it or leave it.

For you info: 99.5% of gsm product is hack or crack belave it not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariozas (Post 4303607)

BR
Keke

alsaber 03-30-2009 17:05

the two stupids, zulea and raskal great stupids, killer market gsm.