GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 05:25   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 416286
Sonork: 100.1622339
Thanks Meter: 759

Manole and Zulea you both are cheaters...you both cheat where you business and also cheat with whom you business .... if Raskal have to pay you and didn't pay yet than whats fault of end users who paid to you f u c k i n stupids and sicks for good.
1st you both do **** with your business partner and then with your customers by killing their pkey's and now acting like sick.
who kill gsm market and pkey's ...... raskal or you and manole sick heads?
what was the fault of those peoples who buy activation for BB5+ for UB and MT ??? or their owners also have to pay you ????
you both are just f u c k i n g and sick minds

Old 03-31-2009, 05:31   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 333439
Sonork: 100.1589101
Thanks Meter: 623
raskal is no cheater i think

Last edited by Allunlockingsource; 03-31-2009 at 05:37.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allunlockingsource For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2009, 05:32   #33 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 31942
Thanks Meter: 42
release first bb5+ rapido unlocker for free. hahahahaha.

Old 03-31-2009, 05:33   #34 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 753029
Thanks Meter: 13
Only sir raskal and sir zulea could solved their problem!!

Old 03-31-2009, 05:40   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 757799
Thanks Meter: 782
Quote:
- Full Nokia flash server for download latest flash files at real speed (more complete and up to date than any Nokia Flash support area from any box)
- SX4 free server for PM authentification
- RAPIDO BB5+ free unlocker
add also free rpl calculation

Old 03-31-2009, 05:43   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 226848
Thanks Meter: 58
@ZULEA

you are really d u m b person... you know why?
because you let raskal fool you...

UBL & GOT are very old programs... why not settle it before?

and you join in every project raskal made like JAF & BB5 BOX...

your GENIUS and great programmer zulea but your d u m b person for RASKAL.... got my point..

Old 03-31-2009, 05:51   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 575597
Sonork: 100.1590575
Thanks Meter: 559
depts is depts......!!!

br

The Following User Says Thank You to newfoundghori For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2009, 05:58   #38 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 104828
Thanks Meter: 15
who is raskal ???
who is zulea ???
whos know ????
EGP (Emang Gue Pikirin)

Old 03-31-2009, 06:13   #39 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 179474
Thanks Meter: 1,660
Either one side get Q this war will end.

Old 03-31-2009, 06:56   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 654448
Sonork: 100.1580677
Thanks Meter: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariozas View Post
posting cracks and causing harm to end-user software and hardware will not solve your problem here. If you really have such debts with Raskal you must meet him eye to eye, with lawyer or without, doesnt matter, and talk about all financial problems direct, instead showing up how clever you are to kill someones product. I can tell you this - nobody is going to hate or chase Raskal for all this mess caused by You, because Raskal is not killing the market, he is not giving free software or cracks - you are the one who is fuŠking the market and other peoples business and tools. If I had some personal problems in example with www.unlockbylogs.com or www.allgsmunlock.com - Should I break in to their server and shut it off or make some sort of harm to all users of those companies to solve my financial problems???? If you think so - you are the last idiot in the GSM business which calls himself a MAN - to me you look just like a KID who wants his candy, or money back for it but because cant get it in civilized way, going around in the street and punching into everybodys face who had candy like yours, or it looked alike.

If I were you - I woulndt play with cracks and hacks, just get over with it all - meet your person who owes you money and finish all up, take money, make a deal or... well, other way is uncivilized, but posting cracks just shows your weeknes. I believe you are not stupid but it doesnt matter how many cracks you are going to post - it just going to make Raskal product protection to grow and in the end you will still need to meet him if you had any debts with him for real.

I dont know what others think - people who cant afford to buy activation or even proper tools they are happy for now with free software, they say "thanks" for cracked software - but on the same time every "thanks" makes you look bigger and bigger looser because you are not able to sort your debts with someone if there were any...

No offence mr. zulea , but nobody knows the real truth and nobody is going to believe in anything on this forum - if its your personal problems with someone - you must sort all yourself, nobody is going to make your man to pay except you if there were financial problems.

No offence, just my feedback
Zulea is cyber criminal. Pkeys is damage by Zulea lose end user.
only one options .
all user contact by cyber criminal department .
recoverr all lose by zulea.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AliTeleCom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2009, 07:03   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 746449
Sonork: 100.1603972
Thanks Meter: 171
Raskal pay the balance installment and u dont crack all software and destroy p key this is not good zulea b cause v all customers for both of u talk with raskal and give a period to sattle balance u dont put us for strugle v r not do any thing for both of u v both all products from u all

Old 03-31-2009, 07:21   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 193959
Thanks Meter: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliTeleCom View Post
Zulea is cyber criminal. Pkeys is damage by Zulea lose end user.
only one options .
all user contact by cyber criminal department .
recoverr all lose by zulea.
i agree with mr alitelecom.
i think Mr Zulea saeco(mantel) case.
some peopel like zulea can not see better bisness to others.(jailuse man)

Old 03-31-2009, 07:53   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 46546
Sonork: 100.1577435
Thanks Meter: 85
if Raskals owes Zulea he should pay him, we might all say say Zulea is an idiot, cheater or liar but that doesnt help us at all, he is fu*king up our businesses, we dont want free soft all over the shore....

please give these guys room to solve their issues, am sure we will all boycott Raskal`s products till this fracas is solved....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinotenda For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-31-2009, 09:20   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 53263
Sonork: gsm master
Thanks Meter: 326
All in All Raskal must Pay Zulea I do not think that Man who is highly appreciated in business management can cheat and make his family to be happy with zulea's money and continue to stay turned collecting money from other programmer like Cineck while left other with Big debts like Manole and Zulea. As I know Zulea has developed many people about 5 to seven year and was good programmer and still good programmer . He helped so much sunday unlock before entering in business, some of people cracked his software here there is no body blame them but when there is business conflict against Raskal many people rise issue to Blame him . If you support Raskal's cheating just collect Zulea's debt from Raskal or make some donation so that Raskal can pay His debt. Off course we are not happy for Zulea action but both side must sit together to solve this situation .

The Following User Says Thank You to MGT SOFTWARE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2009, 10:12   #45 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 10168
Thanks Meter: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGT SOFTWARE View Post
All in All Raskal must Pay Zulea I do not think that Man who is highly appreciated in business management can cheat and make his family to be happy with zulea's money and continue to stay turned collecting money from other programmer like Cineck while left other with Big debts like Manole and Zulea. As I know Zulea has developed many people about 5 to seven year and was good programmer and still good programmer . He helped so much sunday unlock before entering in business, some of people cracked his software here there is no body blame them but when there is business conflict against Raskal many people rise issue to Blame him . If you support Raskal's cheating just collect Zulea's debt from Raskal or make some donation so that Raskal can pay His debt. Off course we are not happy for Zulea action but both side must sit together to solve this situation .
Zulea may be a good programmer but he is also insane and a cyber terrorist!

No one mentions all of the clone P-Keys that Manole made, so he stole from Raskal! I think Manole owes Raskal lots of money... May be Manole can pay Zulea and give him a big kiss??

Closed Thread