GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2015, 16:20   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2388926
Thanks Meter: 2
The Real truth about iCloud Unlocking ?

Hello everyone,

i want to discuss this as seem is the nowadays talk

i saw many provider provides icloud service 24h/48h/1-5-15 days service
some CLEAN / LOST/ERASED Status

However the tricky thing is on the delay and Service name

First some providers write Direct Source (... so if they are direct source should be instant No ?

I dont want to talk about IMEI + UDID service as those use Phishing Mail method..

So why providers write Direct Source and while service get not all time done only 45% and may take up to 15 days

Hope everyone clear the real truth ...

Regards

Last edited by moulnisky; 06-08-2015 at 19:52.
The Following User Says Thank You to Krasic For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 06:20   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 1821613
Sonork: 100.1638520
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasic View Post
I dont want to talk about IMEI + UDID service as those use Phishing Mail method..
Hmmm... I think that's not correct. IMEI+UDID doesn't use phishing via email/phone.

What people call "premium" service is a service for devices that have been reported as Lost (or have been erased, etc). To place an IMEI in any of those services, you have to provide either:

1) An screenshot showing the full owner email or a mobile phone number
2) The Apple ID (there are services to get it). That way you will also obtain email and/or phone number

The way this method works is pretty easy. It is called phishing: The device owner will receive an email/sms from "Apple", saying his lost phone was found. When the customer clicks on the link, an identical page (or very similar) to icloud.com will be displayed. When the owner tries to access to it with the real credentials, his apple id and password will be logged. Then you can access to the real icloud.com website with those credentials and remove the phone from the account. That's why it isn't 100% success... it depends if the email went to junk/spam folder, if the customer realized it was a fake icloud.com website, the owner received the sms (only mobile numbers accepted, no landlines), etc.

On the other side, there are other clean services, but those work directly on Apple's database. I don't have too much information about those, but I'm a software engineer, and I believe that someone with access to Apple's databases (I'm not sure about the roles, who can access to it, etc) can easily unlink some device from its associated Apple ID on iCloud.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to omederos For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-09-2015, 06:24   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1549240
Thanks Meter: 1,130
Well,i am fully agree with Thread Starter, First time see a real Feed Back Post Regarding a fake advertisement
Forum staff should be amendment in Sale section rule and fake advertisement is a offense
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ORANGE MOB For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2015, 12:05   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1298977
Thanks Meter: 30
some use gsx account to remove the icloud.it is like the worldwide unlocking.
Old 06-09-2015, 13:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
I fully agree with thread starter because I can bring proof here of what an email "phishing" I have personally received, here:

Apple *******r
to: Recipients today at the 4:39 AM

English Traslation:

Dear Customer

Your Apple ID is been used to open a session of iCloud from an unauthorized computer. Please check and verify your account.

Click here>

NOTE: becouse i have knowledge in this field ...but on 100 email of this type 20% not open this?....i think of Yes !!!

BR
allumts
The Following User Says Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 00:09   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omederos View Post
Hmmm... I think that's not correct. IMEI+UDID doesn't use phishing via email/phone.
With IMEI+UDID you can use Apple ID finder Service to get Owner mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by duansindo View Post
some use gsx account to remove the icloud is like the worldwide unlocking.
But when they use GSX account that should be instant
also How they got GSX account ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Krasic For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2015, 01:37   #7 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!

Member: 2321496
Thanks Meter: 78
GSX
-can dump apple id info
-can request to replace UDID
but its not permament because this is ilegal and this process device have chance to get back into original state =RELOCKED= including Worldwide Unlocking.

PISHING
-this is the process that no body can stop even apple company or even local or international authorities.
-this is also the reason why orders takes a weeks or months coz you will depends on the target if when they response to your fake fishing net.

Pishing is not only option when you want to hacked account of other people.you can hacked people personal accounts thru RAT-KEY LOGGER-BOTNETS etc.etc.

PROOF OF PURCHASE
i have many friends doing this process,they used proof of purchase to claim warranties.
same also the process of CARDING,they hacked C.C Details then they used to order on apple.

the real story of apple id unlocking is YES THIS IS TRUE but ALL OF PROCESS IS ILEGAL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iMEi_Management For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 06-10-2015, 04:32   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2356197
Thanks Meter: 13
The process is 100% phishing

The process is 100% phishing, this is how its done,

They send an automated email with UDID in their URL or Sometimes not or use some auto generated lookalike tokens,
Making them look like the original ones,

i am into programming since a long time, and i know how a phishing mail should look like, except the Domain name. everything can be cloned ,

the only thing they cant change is the domain name.

apple emails are sent through. @subdomain.apple.com and pw reset URL will be subdomain.apple.com/sdfsjkdfsdkfdjh

but during Phishing it is the only thing. programmers can't clone .
but poor icloud users don't have enough idea to check these URL, they just check address and its done.

and people making money!!

if you dont believe, send your own IMEI to test,
you will receive an email LOL

since you are the one who will give pw to remove icloud, if you are careful enough u wont give it to them, and you will get your money back from the provider.

Cheers!
Old 06-10-2015, 13:10   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1934919
Thanks Meter: 44
Just share my experience with iCloud remove service, I am just a reseller who need this service, not any authenticated engineer also it doesnt means anything to someone who claimed they were direct sources, so correct me if i was wrong.

As my research and dealing with those sources whose selling iCloud remove service, I'll tell u that this service is true, and theres serval ways to remove iCloud lock.

1st. IMEI+UDID doesnt use Phishing via email/phone method but it does work for iCloud remove, just some limit for this service

this serivce dont accept email like this: @icloud.com, @mac.com,@me.com etc, also Chinese phone.
one more thing they required the phone must be clean, then nothing else
of cuz they sell high price for this service cuz its truly work, u can buy this service if ur phone fits with the service need

2nd. iCloud remove premium service. last few days ago, one of my source told me iCloud premuim service 100% work, i didnt buy it at first, i knew they probably making another story to collect money cuz i have kept trying so many service for a long time and they were all fake, this service just like what u told Phishing. but i still give him 20 IMEIs for test cuz somethings different this time, they sell for high price so i think why not, what if done this time?
then after 3 days my sources replied me bath all done. holy ****t!! i was shocked cuz after so many days i've been waiting the service finally work.
so i sent him the rest lost mode IMEIs but till now, its still no reply so i think this serivce probably like worldwide and other unlock service depend on GSX acct.

for iCloud service, Apple ID info is not that nessary like before since iCloud premium service show, so i think what u need to do is wait for the next time ur source info u that service work again.

3rd. someone with access to Apple's datebase can do this, but this service also need GSX acct to access, the difference is this one have limit slot, they can only handle 10-20 slots per day.

well, thats all i got till now and i have hide some info, if someone know something about GSX acct access PM me, we could talk in private
Old 06-11-2015, 14:35   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMEi_Management View Post
GSX
That's explain why some icloud phone got relock after unlock

Quote:
PISHING
Phishing need the above GSX account , cause how you will get icloud mail address on the phone without imei (udid) check ?

Quote:
PROOF OF PURCHASE
That's very rare , unless you come across of a dumb apple employee
Old 06-12-2015, 12:55   #11 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2232000
Sonork: N/D
Thanks Meter: 17
Nice,
But
*Not All Admin GSX accounts can access to data base of Users Info !!!
*Escalation of FMiP Requests using GSX or for cariers email method apple need 48-72h only clean
*Instant is only replacement of UDID or SN (as worldwide simlock so not stable no warranty)
*Send to apple after contact by call apple support proof of purchase is most common but, since few weeks apple start to resend this invoice to country of purchase -apple, and they-this country make review ( i am not sure they check with cariers but can be)
Why sold by apple is not support? because each apple invoice is in data base 12-14 digits, very ease to check for any apple employ so in my opinion is more possible to win milions try 6 digits in lotterie
Old 06-12-2015, 12:55   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Nice,
But
*Not All Admin GSX accounts can access to data base of Users Info !!!
*Escalation of FMiP Requests using GSX or for cariers email method apple need 48-72h only clean
*Instant is only replacement of UDID or SN (as worldwide simlock so not stable no warranty)
*Send to apple after contact by call apple support proof of purchase is most common but, since few weeks apple start to resend this invoice to country of purchase -apple, and they-this country make review ( i am not sure they check with cariers but can be)
Why sold by apple is not support? because each apple invoice is in data base 12-14 digits, very ease to check for any apple employ so in my opinion is more possible to win milions try 6 digits in lotterie
The Following User Says Thank You to misiekxxl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2015, 13:12   #13 (permalink)

Member: 2247057
Thanks Meter: 0
The website cloning works great but the problem is with the email spam and junks which the victim never visit!
Old 06-12-2015, 15:52   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akingeneye View Post
The website cloning works great but the problem is with the email spam and junks which the victim never visit!
But how you get full email address ? as only email come : a******** yahoo
Old 06-12-2015, 17:33   #15 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Paid services called "Apple owner details by imei or imei+udid" 15-30usd.
Go to sales section